Thomasville Toyota

14724 US-19, Thomasville, GA 31757

New 888-429-3371
Used 888-264-0569
Service 888-607-6549

Where You Drive Home Happy!

2008 Jeep Wrangler

by from Quincy, Fl. |

Very professional salesman, the vehicle was everything described. I bought the vehicle over the phone and the salesman delivered it to me. They have my business from now on.

RAV4 from Thomasville Georgia

by from Thomasville, Georgia |

I forgot to mention Kyle June is my Service Tech in my previous review..

RAV4 from Thomasville Georgia

by from Thomasville, georgia |

This is my second RAV4 purchased here at Thomasville Toyota. I bought the first one using the internet (which was a good experience) and traded it in three years later with the help of Monte Ledbetter, who was without a doubt, the best salesman I have ever dealt with. My Service Tech assigned to me has also been helpful and we have developed a relationship. Other then a few bumps in the service/repair department my experience with Thomasville Toyota has been great. The bumps were always smoothed out to my satisfaction. I will continue to be a repeat customer!

Excellent service

by from Marco island fl |

I was in the area while traveling and needed some service. The assistant service manager Kyle June went above and beyond the call of duty to get me back on the road as soon as possible. He also discovered an unknown issue that would likely have left me broke down. If only I could receive this level of service at my hometown delearship.

I guess they are to busy to call

by from tallahassee |

They didn't even bother to call me. so I just went some where else and got what I wanted. so it is a little hard to write a review when they don't call you. I guess they don't need my business!

No internet responce

by from SD CA. |

If you are going to Advertise on the internet should the dealer respond to questions from a internet lead? I email them 2 times about a truck online and never got a response from them to answering my questions. So for other online customers don't waste your time on this dealer just move on to a dealer who will help you.

Awful Experience

by from Thomasville, GA |

Working with the internet folks was fine - they were friendly and responsive. However, the sales manager was awful to deal with. I was sitting with the sales person and he walks by and says "come in here" - I thought he was talking to someone else because no one talks to a customer that way. The salesman said that he was talking to us so I went into the office and he never introduced himself so I didn't know his name or his title until I later asked the sales person. He was rude the entire time and I just left because I was not going to negotiate with him. This is the second time I have had a bad experience with this dealership - my last Toyota I went to Tifton, GA because they were easier to deal with. On a positive note I went to Toyota of Dothan and had a great experience and bought a new Prius. I recommend anyone in the area go to the Dothan dealership - it was a two hour drive for me but well worth it.

Thomasville Toyota responded to this review

November 7, 2013

To start, we sincerely apologize for your bad experience at Thomasville Toyota. We like to pride ourselves on customer service and don't like to hear that we have failed in that area. We will look into what happened and make changes per applicable. We hope that you can forgive us and give us a chance to make it up to you in the future.

Buying a Toyota Rav 4

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

I dealt with Ryan Brock who always returned my calls and kept me informed as to when shipments were to arrive. I asked him to save a particular car until I could get to the dealership; he did. Purchasing was no problem, and Mr Brock took care of transferring information to the Florida DMV. I was most satisfied with the very professional treatment I received.