Dan Cummins Chevrolet, Buick,

1020 Martin Luther King Blvd, Paris, KY 40361

New 888-894-1723
Used 888-883-5286
Service 866-749-2614

I'd rather drive to Paris for a Dan Cummins DEAL!

Great People

by from Union KY |

After researching online for a used van we drove the 60 miles to Paris KY. Robbie greeted us and asked us what we were looking for. He showed us the van we were looking at and other like models, not online yet. He was very friendly and helpful, never trying to lead us in another direction. The service dept. was able to take care of two small issues while we waited. We are very happy with everyone we worked with. It was worth the drive for the money we saved.

November 18, 2012

Robbie does a great job and I hear compliments on him very often. I'm glad you had a great experience. -Josh Cummins, owner

TRADE/BUY USED CAR

by from gettingrippedofsville |

TEST DRIVE TRADE AND WANTING TO BUY USED CAR. MADE AN APPOINTMENT CAR WAS NOT UP FRONT READY FOR TEST DRIVE. WALKED UP TO FRONT DECK THEY ACTED LIKE I DID NOT CALL. WAITED AND WAITED FOR SALES PERSON AND ONCE SALES PERSON GOT THERE I TOLD THIS PERSON MY NAME AND CAR I WAS GOING TO TEST DRIVE. PERSON LIFT CAME BACK WITH OUT KEY AND CALLED ME BY THE WRONG NAME AND WRONG CAR INFO. TOLD THIS PERSON THE CAR I WANTED TO SEE THEY WONDERED AROUND LIKE THEY WERE LOST. TO FOR EVER TO BRING CAR TOTHE FRONT. TOOK TEST DRIVE AND SALESPERSON HAD NOINFO ABOUT CAR AFTER ASKING 3 TIMES FOR CARFAX AND PAPER WORK NEVER SAW THOSE. AFTER TEST DRIVE STILL NO PAPER WORK NO CARFAX WOULD NOT NEGOTIATE PRICE AND FEES WERE HIGHER THEN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF. GOOD I DID NOT LIKE CAR ANYWAY.

Very efficient dealership

by from Louisville, KY |

I had been searching for a vehicle for about 6 months, not enjoying myself in the least. I saw a Traverse that seemed to fit my needs on Cars.com and submitted a request for information. I received an almost immeadiate response that the vehicle was indeed still in stock. I asked a few questions and off I went for a test drive. I was lucky enough to be put in contact with Brenna as my salesperson and she did a fantastic job. This vehicle was used and had about 50,000 miles on it, so there were one or two things I wanted checked out. Brenna agreed to the work and when I came back two days later I bought the car. No pressure, and no hastles. I would recommend this dealership, especially if you already know what you want.

They made everything right

by from Georgetown, Ky |

I've waited 2 weeks to write this review. We purchased a preowned vehicle to replace a car totaled in an accident. We did tons of research online to find what we wanted. Dan Cummins had the best price and more than one that we were interested in. We sent a request online and were contacted promptly. An appointment was scheduled for the next day. We were greeted when we arrived and offered test drives. David Hale took good care of us, answered our questions and gave honest feedback. We were then handed to Evan (David had to leave the lot for an appointment). Evan took care of our purchase. Buying a car is never quick but at least he made it painless. When we came back that evening to pick up the car, we realized that Bluetooth was not on the car. Due to a misunderstanding, we thought it was. They immediately stepped in and offered to have it installed while we were out of town the following week and make it right. Once we returned, we had our mechanic take a look at it and and there were some mechanical repairs that needed to be made. They were covered by our 4,000 warranty and Jeff in service even hooked me up with a loaner to drive for the day. Everyone was courteous and professional. I do wish it didn't take what felt like all day to buy a car. However, every time I've purchased one, the process has been the same. Dan Cummins did everything they said they would; quickly and fairly. The staff followed up with emails and phone calls to make sure everything was right. I'd gladly recommend Dan Cummins to others and would go there for service and purchasing again.

April 25, 2014

Thank you for your business and the opportunity to earn your satisfaction. We're honored to serve you and look forward to seeing you again. Josh Cummins, owner

by from Versailles, KY |

I took my son to your business to look for a quality used car. We were on the lot for over 15 minutes, then went in and stood in the showroom for another 10 minutes. We were never greeted or asked if we needed anything. There were several employees sitting at desks in the showroom. The vehicle my son wanted to see was in poor condition and over priced. Thankfully, because of our experience, he did not want to pursue the purchase! Good Job Dan Cummins!!

March 5, 2014

Sherri T. Sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact me at 859 987 4345 or send me an email at joshcummins@dancummins.com. I'd like to hear more please. Sincerely, Josh Cummins Owner Dan Cummins Chevrolet

The ONLY place to shop !

by from Richmond, KY |

You will not have a better experience purchasing a vehicle anywhere else. We just made a purchase Saturday and will definitely recommend to all our friends. Cip was our sales person . He knew details about every car we test drove. We enjoyed very much working with him. Other dealerships need to take lessons from Dan Cummins if they want to be successful and treat their customers right. This is where we will always shop in the future. Don't even waste your time going anywhere else! Just go here and find what you need and want.

April 25, 2014

Thanks for shopping at our dealership. Ciprian does an excellent job. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Josh Cummins Owner

Fantastic Friends

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I went to Dan Cummins Dealership to buy my very first car and what a fantastic experience it was! I had been hounded by shady sales men, crooked financiers and dirty lots for over two weeks at other dealerships and the calm attitude and friendliness I experienced here was a shock. I honestly did not know how to handle their direct, no fuss attitudes. They were laid back and fun loving, not to mention they have amazing prices for QUALITY vehicles. I adore my new Toyota Yaris (his name is Hans). They let me test drive it no questions asked, agreed to have it detailed and buffed and found me an amazing loan for a first time car buyer. I trust these guys which is a lot to say of a car dealership (they are generally right up there with lawyers and pawn shops). They closed at 6 but worked over until 10pm so that I could drive my car home that night. This is a company that is dedicated to customer service. I drove two hours there and two hours home and it was completely worth it. No matter how far away you are, go to Dan Cummins!

April 25, 2014

Thanks for the kind review and for your business! We hope to see you again soon. Josh Cummins Owner

Great People unsuccessful sale and the reasons why

by from Salyersville, KY |

I was searching online for a specific vehicle. I found the One that I liked and so I showed it my husband. He also liked it, and so we drove 2 1/2 hours to see if it was all that. It was indeed all that and we were approved for it. However, the payments were not to our approval. We looked at a couple other options, but didn't find anything else that was comparable with the payment range that we needed. It wasn't for their lack of trying because they did. We were very disappointed to learn that they do not negotiate the price even with cash in hand. We had done our homework on the dream vehicle and looked at the Carfax along with the Kelley Blue Book Value only to learn that they used NADA. I do feel like if we were able to negotiate a little, we might have been able to drive home in the vehicle that we drove such a distance for. I do want to say that the people were personable and very helpful.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for making the trip to visit our dealership. We are honored to have you. It is true that we market-base price our vehicles to be the best value around. We believe that it makes the shopping experience for the customer easy and transparent. Please contact me at joshcummins@dancummins.com. We still want to find you the perfect vehicle at the perfect price. Sincerely, Josh Cummins Owner Dan Cummins Chevrolet

Easy time

by from Georgetown |

It was really easy I knew the car I waned to look at and they gave me no hassle to look at something else. I then just drove it and sat down and signed the papers. In and out. They even let me come pick it up later after I got off work.

April 25, 2014

John McManus, Thanks for the business and the online review. We look forward to seeing you again. Josh Cummins Owner

Horrible experience.

by from Richmond, KY |

I bought a Pontiac G6, it was test driven before purchase and there was a note to 'check tire pressure'. Was assured that they would take a look at it before sale, and went thru with sale anyways. On way home from purchase, the car started to drive a little odd and, eventually the tire blew out in less than 20 miles (a large gaping hole actually developed, the tire basically fell apart). Was on interstate, stuck on the side of the road on a very very cold winter night. At this point, the car actually turned itself off, no lights, no response, car was completely dead, and refused to start for about half an hour, so stuck on a cold night with no heat. Dealer was called and was informed that they couldn't send a tow truck for me, had to call my own tow truck to get towed to my house, dealer said they'd send a tow truck to my home first thing in the morning, it eventually arrived around 5 pm. Of course, car was sent back, dealer offered to take a look at it, once they got it back, they informed me that the car turned itself off, and the tire blew out, just because it was cold, no other reason, just the cold, apparently the car just doesn't work when its cold, and the tires are just expected to fall apart in the cold. Would never do business again, and actively recommend not doing business with Dan Cummins to friends and family.

January 28, 2014

Marc Mohon, My apologies that this Pontiac left with low tire pressure on that cold day. As discussed before, it should have been addressed before you left. We offered to put 4 brand new tires on at our expense but instead we honored your request to simply void the deal and return the vehicle. Sorry for the miscommunication and the tire blow-out. Our intentions are to satisfy our guests and I apologize that we have fallen short. You can call me at 859 987 4345 or email me at joshcummins@dancummins.com if you'd like to discuss it more. Sincerely, Josh Cummins, owner Dan Cummins Chevrolet

Great Place,,,

by from Frankfort ky |

This was the best experience I have every had buying a used car.... No pressure, everyone was so nice,, I would tell everybody I know to go there... Thanks.. Glenn, David, Steve, Adam, Josh.. You all were great....

January 28, 2014

P Arnold, Thanks for the kind review and your patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Josh Cummins, owner Dan Cummins Chevrolet