Dan Cummins Chevrolet, Buick,

1020 Martin Luther King Blvd, Paris, KY 40361

New 888-894-1723 New888-894-1723
Used 888-883-5286 Used888-883-5286
Service 866-749-2614 Service 866-749-2614

I'd rather drive to Paris for a Dan Cummins DEAL!

Great People

by from Union KY |

After researching online for a used van we drove the 60 miles to Paris KY. Robbie greeted us and asked us what we were looking for. He showed us the van we were looking at and other like models, not online yet. He was very friendly and helpful, never trying to lead us in another direction. The service dept. was able to take care of two small issues while we waited. We are very happy with everyone we worked with. It was worth the drive for the money we saved.

November 20, 2012

Robbie does a great job and I hear compliments on him very often. I'm glad you had a great experience. -Josh Cummins, owner

Definitely worth the drive!

by from Ironton, OH |

Very happy with Dan Cummins Chevrolet and salesman Troy Cord. Test drove several cars and Troy was very patient. Left with a brand new Malibu...they paid off my trade and lowered my monthly payment!

Great Place

by from Winchester, KY |

We had a great experience at Dan Cummins Chevrolet in Paris. Our sales person, Julia Meadows, was super nice and very knowledgeable. They were also wonderful about working with us on the financing too. We will definitely come back there again!

Great vehicle purchasing experience

by from Louisville |

It was probably one of the best if not the best experience that I have had at any Dealership! My sales person, Trey Congleton was a delight to work with. Everything was better than I had

Fantastic

by from Lexington ky |

Bought my 13' Equinox from Dan Cummins the people were great not pushy and has great deals. Would recommend to anyone

Stood behind their product

by from Cold Spring, Ky |

My wife and I purchased a used vehicle from the Dan Cummins dealership and felt we received a good vehicle for a fair price. Their finance people were able to get us a good interest rate on our loan with favorable terms that worked for us. Moving forward in time 6 months after our purchase, we experienced a front end problem. It turned out that a wheel bearing had locked up and fortunately the extended warranty that we purchased covered the cost of the repair, minus the deductible. Further, in analyzing this problem, it was observed that the brake pads were beyond the limits and the service manager agreed that the pads should have probably been replaced prior to our purchase, as we had put only 6000 miles on the vehicle in the 6 months that we had owned it. The service manager, along with our sales manager, decided that the right thing to do was to replace the front brake pads and rotors at no cost to us. They went one step further. The rear brake pads were not beyond the wear limits but were very close, so they replaced the rear pads also. We were very pleasantly surprised as we felt we would be in for a battle to convince someone that we should not be responsible for this issue. Instead, the people at Dan Cummins went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and our issue was resolved. They have won my business and I have told all my friends to visit the Dan Cummins website when looking for a vehicle to purchase.

Can't Beat Them

by from Lexington,Ky. |

I have purchased a number of vehicles from Dan Cummins.They care about you and make you feel so welcome. You walk into the showroom and don't hear hello Mrs.Miller , it is hello Penny.I could sit here and tell how great they are,but I can only say "CAN'T BEAT THEM". Due to my health I purchased another vehicle(not from Dan Cummins).The drive to Paris was a little rough on me at the time,that was I purchased the vehicle in Lexington.That was the biggest mistake I have ever made. The car was a piece of junk. We are in the process of purchasing another vehicle from Dan Cummins. It feels so good to be back home. After this I will only buy from them,I learned my lesson.

Awesome!

by from Ashland |

I found Dan Cummings online when searching to buy a new car. The dealership is actually over 100 miles away from where I live. After meeting with the salesperson Ollie and discussing many different cars, I was sold. When applying for the credit approval process I met with Micheal, who was very knowledgeable and professional when answering the numerous questions I had for him. After finding me a lower rate then any other dealership I spoke with, I signed the papers and drove my new vehicle home. These two great representatives of Dan Cummings stayed until after 10:30 on a Wednesday night just to help me get a much needed new ride. Dan Cummings is a great place to buy a car and I will be a customer for life!

High Speed/ Low Drag

by from Nicholasville, KY |

I am glad that I decided to go with Dan Cummins Chevrolet for the purchase of my vehicle. I continue to receive excellent service weather it be from the sales staff or the maintenance team and would be reluctant to do business with anyone else. One of the maintenance personnel has even went out of their way to drive me back home in their personal vehicle at no charge so that I could get a dependent to a doctors appointment on time when they did not have any more loaner vehicles available.

April 13, 2016

Thanks so much for the 5 star review and for choosing our dealership! We're honored to be of service and look forward to seeing you again. Josh Cummins, owner

Great Service/ Wonderful people

by from Georgetown,Ohio |

Our sales person was Trey, he made the whole process wonderful! We cannot thank him enough for getting us the perfect car to fit our budget and our family! It was one of the best car buying experiences! Thank you Trey as long as you are with Dan Cummins we will never buy anywhere else again.

April 13, 2016

Thank you for driving from Ohio to purchase from our dealership! Trey does an excellent job serving our guests and we all hope to see you again soon. Josh Cummins, owner