Balise Ford of Wilbraham

(2.9) 9 Reviews

1979 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095

They are a horrible company

by from W. Spfld. Ma |

Worst car buying experience I've ever had. Once they got my down payment and papers signed everything came to a halt and the excuses started on why I couldn't take delivery of the car yet. Also caught salesman in numerous lies and the sales manager. Don't go here.

Excellent Experience

by from Springfield, MA |

I purchased a 2014 vehicle from Dave Z at Balise Ford in Wilbraham, MA this week (April 16, 2014). I have to say this has been just about the best car buying experience I have experienced. I talked to Dave on the phone before I visited the store. He knew what I was looking for and had several options waiting for me to look at and drive when I arrived at the dealership. He kept me informed every step of the process. I was extremely impressed with how quickly the paperwork process took place. I will definitely be returning to Balise Ford in Wilbraham and I will definitely be doing all of my future car buying with Dave Z. His professionalism and expertise are unbelievable.

Great customer service!Cars are priced to sell!!!

by from Wst Springfield,MA |

My husband and I just bought a 2012 Toyota Yaris from Balise Ford of Wilbraham. Carol our sales person was very friendly and laid back. The show room was beautiful and the facility was very clean. Balise Ford prices their cars to sell, so their is no haggling because their prices are very fair. My husband and I were able to take the car home the same day we bought it which was great. We had been to a few other dealerships and had very negative experiences, so this was very refreshing to have people be very friendly and respectful. I would recommend Balise Ford to anyone whose is looking to be treated with respect and to have a very smooth transaction! Also, I would recommend Carol as your sales person, she was wonderful!

dont go here

by from hartford, ct |

Wanted to test drive a used Hyundai Sonata called them up & they said to come on down. I got halfway to the dealership (45 minutes away from where I live) and they called to tell me the car sold 2 DAYS AGO! very unprofessional. will not buy a car from here ever.

wouldnt give them 1 star

by from Windsor Wi |

Bought 2012 F350 from out of state was told truck would be delivered in 2 weeks but after they got my down payment things came to a halt is going on 4 weeks now and truck is suppose to be delivered this week ( not holding my breath ) do not waste your time

What a joke

by from Windsor Wi |

I bought a 2012 Ford F350 from out of state they said the truck delivered to my door in 2 weeks after they got my down payment on the truck things came to a halt has been going on 4 weeks now and finally am suppose to get the truck delivered this week ( not holding my breath ) they said took a while to get ahold of the trucking company funny thing I did a search for trucking companies and they were calling like mad to get my business. My opinion do not deal with them

Buying Experience

by from Springfield |

My wife and I were looking for a new/used Ford fusion. Stopped at Balise Ford in Wilbraham to see what was available. Ending up purchasing a 2012 Ford Fusion. The buying experience was very relaxed and didn't feel pressured at all. The salesman Dean McKeever couldn't have been more helpful. Very easy going and knowledgeable. Would recommend him and the dealership again!

best buying experience

by from Enfield |

Going to Balise Ford was the best experience i have had buying a car. My friends recommended we go to Balise and were they right. Not only a large selection of used and certified cars, they looked brand new, the prices were right on the window sticker and the salesperson, Dave, was really fun to work with. Him and his manager Peter couldn't have made the process easier. I want to tell everyone who needs a new or used car to go to Balise Ford

The waiting

by from Springfield |

Buying the vehicle was the easy part. The salesman had only been with the company for a few weeks however, he know his stuff. The part that was the worst was signing the paperwork. The person doing it was great - they know what they were doing however, super fast in getting things done that it was hard to keep up with what he was saying. All I knew was sign here, here, here, and don't worry about anything. I even had to come back because I missed areas to sign. I think this is an important area/process that the customer should not be over whelm. Take the time to teach the customer what each piece of paper is.