Balise Mazda

635 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

We have 2 Mazdas Now!

by from Manchester, CT |

My husband and I bought our first Mazda from Ashley P. in 2011 and had a great experience. The whole dealership environment is friendly and helpful- not pushy but informative. Ashley really knew her product and was able to find just the right car for us. Their service department has also been very consistent and scheduling has been easy. In 2013 we returned and purchased a CX-5 from Ashley. She remembered us and was a sales professional. Every question and concern was addressed and she again found us just the right car. Service has continued to be excellent. We are very happy with our experience at Balise Mazda.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Amherst, MA |

In my search for a new car, I put out some quote requests; one of which was for a 2014 Mazda 3. Immediately Ashley Pingree from Balise Mazda in West Springfield, MA got back to me via e-mail. (Which I appreciated. Throughout the search process I got a lot of immediate phone calls from other dealerships which put a lot more unwanted pressure on me as the buyer.) It was clear that I wasn't getting stock e-mail, which was the case for most other places. This email from Ashley was personalized, specifically relating to my personal situation. I was never pressured, I was given plenty of options to choose from, and Ashley always worked around my schedule. When we came in for our scheduled appointment she let us take our time picking out the exact car we wanted to test drive. Even though it was a busy night there, she took time to go on three separate test drives and never once did I feel rushed. Even when I mentioned that I was getting hungry she offered to have us take the next test drive car on our own to go grab dinner and come back whenever we were ready. It was raining out most of the evening so she would always go out to get the car and drive it up to the front for us so that we wouldn't have to get wet. All in all, it was a wonderful experience. It felt more like shopping for a car with a friend than a salesperson who was trying to make a sale. Ashley clearly loves what she does and takes a lot of pride in helping people find the right car from them. Shopping for a car with Ashley's help was without question one of the stand out experiences that I've had in the last three car buying processes that I've been a part of. I absolutely recommend specifically asking for her when shopping for your next Mazda. Though it definitely seemed that everyone at Balise Mazda in West Springfield was very pleasant and great to work with, turning what can sometimes be a stressful process into an enjoyable one!

Great Experience

by from Amherst, MA |

Saw a Mazda Miata online at this dealer, stopped to see it, tested it and bought it without any problems whatsoever. The sales person, Ashley was excellent and helpful, any questioned I had, she looked for the answer and responded immediately, no pushing for the sale, just professional and helpful. Brenden, the finance manager was very helpful too and didn't try to push anything that I didn't need. Hector in parts and Ian in service were fantastic too. While they prepared my car for delivery, Ron drove me to where I work, great guy too. Ask him to play his karaoke for you. I love my car and these folks made buying it a breeze. I will certainly look at their inventory first next time I am looking for a car. Thank you all!

Upfront experience

by from Longmeadow, ma |

I got a new CX-5 after comparing small suv's for a couple months. Most of them seemed about the same but the Mazda was a little nicer to drive. A big part of the decision was the sales person and dealership. Compared to others I visited they weren't pushy and the salesperson could actually answer my questions. Everything was upfront and straight forward. The dealership experience really made a difference in my car shopping experience. What a positive refreshing change..

August 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your business!! We look forward to helping you with all your automotive needs in the future.

Such a great experience!

by from West Springfield MA |

Ashley Pingree was our salesperson and she was wonderful! She made everything with the purchade so easy and comfortable. I will definitely buy a car from there again! :)

August 20, 2013

We are very happy your experience was easy. Thank you very much for your positive review. Ashley looks forward to helping you again in the future.

LOVE my car

by from Chicopee, MA |

I first purchased a 2009 mazda3i from Balise and loved it. Recently, I decided to trade in my 3, and purchase the new CX-5. Everything about the process was great. I was able to look at all of my options, discuss trade in-value, and dealership loyalty. The dealership really wanted to make the sale happen. From the person who sold me the car, to the loan officer, and even the service guys, Balise will do whatever they can to make you enjoy the car you want! My parents have purchased 2 CX-7's from here, and this is my 2nd mazda from here as well. They are a great dealership and one that I will continue to use for a long time!

August 20, 2013

We are excited to read your wonderful review. Thank you very much for your continued business and enjoy your new CX-5!!

Great customer service

by from Manchester, CT |

I bought my 2010 Mazda6 from Balise Mazda and I've been very pleased. I love the car and they made the purchase easy. It's not always fun shopping for a used car and they made me feel very at ease with everything. I saw the service records, carfax and they even beat my credit union finance rate. The salesperson was respectful and very patient with me. I would recommend Balise Mazda

August 20, 2013

We try very hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable and respectful experience at Balise Mazda. Thank you for your business and positive review.

Problem free purchase and great service

by from East Windsor CT |

Purchased my Mazda 3 hatch almost 4 years ago from Balise. Salesman (Brenden) was easy to work with and did not try to pressure me to buy. I have had my car serviced by Balise since new and have always been satisfied. Their service staff are knowledgeable and do not push service items that are not recommended by Mazda, unlike some dealerships.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for the positive review...Since then your salesperson, Brenden, has been promoted to finance manager!! Stop by and say hello. I'm sure he will be thrilled to see you. Thank you for your review.

Mazda3

by from Springfield |

Looking for a car for my daughter and visited many dealers. We got turned off by some dealers and could not believe how poorly we got treated. We decided to look at a used mazda3 and went to Balise Mazda. They seemed genuinely interested in helping us find the right car. The sales rep was knowledgeable and respectful. The whole purchase was straightforward and professional.

August 20, 2013

I'm glad we could help with your car shopping. Thank you for your business and positive review. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Easy purchase

by from Enfield |

Great purchase experience. No games and prices was exactly as advertised. Very happy with my new car and Balise Mazda

August 20, 2013

Thank you for your review and your business!!