AutoNation Ford Delray

Used 888-816-8938
Service 866-868-4106

Great Experience at Ford Auto Nation

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Great Team!!! I will be a lifelong customer, so will everyone I know. Todd Whelan was our sales assoc. and he was wonderful and patient. Kelly, the sync tech, was so nice and extremely SMART and helpful. not to mention the GM, went out of his way to accommodate us and our needs. thank you again to Ford Auto Nation in Delray Beach. I am driving a beautiful new Ford Edge!!!

ellen rosenberg

by from delray beach florida |

I came into the service department with a problem with my radio in my 2014 chevy Malibu. The service advisor was Jimmy. He spent a great deal of time trying to get the Sirius radio working. The weather, movies etc was not working. He made numerous calls to Sirius, Gm to get information. After hours of trying he finally got the radio working. He was patient and understood what the problem was. When I left the service center I had my radio working. This is my third car leased at Autonation.

Autonation Delray - Alan Sanfilippo

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I just bought my daughter her first car from Alan Sanfilippo at Autonation Delray. The care and attention we received, especially since this my daughter's first car, were exceptional. Alan took the time to make sure we made the right decision for us, and helped us every step of the way. I'm looking forward to car shopping with Alan again in the future!

AutoNation Ford Delray responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Sandy, we are happy to hear that you and your daughter had a positive experience at our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy Alan was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

purchase

by from boynton beach,fl |

my buying experience was Great all the Staff was friendly and up beat, No Pressure at all and a Great Experience

Clean an Professional Sevice

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My Service Consultant Brian Crystall was very professional in handling my appointment and got me out within one hour of my repairs, while I waited your lounge and enjoyed the coffee, Thanks Again for the great service and atmosphere.

awesome selection of new and used cars

by from loxahatchee fl |

I just want to say I purchased a 2009 CPO FORD Flex from AutoNation Ford Delray and it was the most pleasurable experience. The salesman Todd Whelan was a blast to work with and the management team got totally involved with the sale and got me the numbers i was looking for. I wouldn't hesitate recomending Todd and the whole team at AutoNation Ford of Delray...... Great Job Guy's.......

Explorer xlt

by from West palm beach Florida |

Tony is the best. Best buying experience I ever had.

Explorer xlt

by from West palm beach Florida |

Tony is the best. Best buying experience I ever had.

Great people at delray ford

by from Boynton beach, fl |

Everyone was a pleasure to work with. They not only found me the best lease option but also stayed within my financial parameters. By doing so they also were able to give me my 2014 Ford Escape with more appointments than expected. The 2014 Escape SE is phenomenal. It's smooth, with a great 4cylinder engine that has great power. The inside is perfect with great lines, and design. I highly recommend going to Delray Ford for your new car lease. My lease was ending and Tony Catalfo VIP Sales Manager was awesome to work with.

Great car buying experience at AutoNation

by from Delray Beach, Fl. |

Upon walking into Delray AutoNation we were immediately welcomed by Chris Henderson, a funny, knowledgeable and "non-pushy" salesperson. He understood that we wanted a car or SUV with good gas mileage at a decent price. and showed us an Escort and an Escape. After inviting us to drive both, he helped us decide on the 2014 Escort as the best value. Chris' personality, his integrity and his passion for cars made us believe him and ultimately purchase the Escape which we love. We have already recommended Ford at Delray Beach to a few friends because the customer service and the quality of the SUV are excellent. Thanks for a great experience.

Fantastic Salesman!!!

by from Miami Beach, FL |

Overall fantastic customer service! My salesman was Scott Pokorney - he definitely knows what he's doing and goes the extra mile to make sure I am satisfied wtih my recent purchase. He had all the paperwork ready to go when I went to pick up the vehicle and I was in and out in 15 minutes. He's followed up to make sure I still love my new vehicle. Great customer service!!!!!!