Culver City Honda

9055 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232

Tough negotiators

by from Stanton, CA. |

Bought a used Mazda from the Honda dealer. I had a good experience, Daniel Ortega was my sales consultant. Negotiated price and they lowered it a little. Not as much as I wanted but at the end we both made a good deal.

My New Honda Civic

by from Los Angeles |

This was such a fun experience the people were great and so very helpful. I love my new car

Fantastic Experience!

by from Los Angeles |

Natasha and Everyone at Culver City Honda are fantastic! Made my car buying experience as smooth and stress-free as possible?got a good deal on the car i wanted, and drove away happy. I would recommend them highly!

Great Service

by from Los Angeles |

Natasha Ramos did such an amazing job helping me purchase my first car! I am very happy with my 2016 Accord and truly thankful. Make sure to ask to speak to Natasha if you are looking for a great deal!! Thank you again Natasha!

CULVER CITY HONDA IS PERFECT!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Beep beep, vroom vroom. That was the sound of me driving off in my dang near new, RIDE. I found and got the car I had been researching for months, right from CULVER CITY HONDA. And I got it in the color and style I desired as well. After briefly talking with Natasha Ramos on the phone, and setting up and appt to come and view the car, with her, we came down and got to meet our ride in person. We fell in love right away. Natasha was helpful from the very start. She was super friendly, and more so, very very VERY informative in regards to each standard and mechanism on the car. We picked her brain, and we got a very informative answer for each question we asked. And also the questions we didn't think to ask. I didn't feel any shade or shiesty "car salesman" maneuvers coming from her or any of the staff at the dealership. I also didn't feel like she was trying to "hard sell" me on the car either. Even greater, after we bought the car, I had a TON of lil questions about the car and the financing. Natasha was so gracious in helping get ALL of my questions answered. Marcus Mitchell, a Honda broker there, was also EXTREMELY EXTREMELY helpful with the financing portion of the vehicle purchase. My credit, was considered by the credit agencies to be only "FAIR". Marcus not only helped to get me approved, but got us an interest rate that we were very happy about, as it seemed very reasonable. I couldn't have had a better experience anywhere else. I will refer all of my friends and family to Culver City Honda, and I absolutely look forward to servicing my vehicle there. HAPPY HONDA HUNTING!

GREAT SERVICE

by from ''WILMINGTON , CA'' |

i had the best experience at culver city honda with the salesman (AMR) he's actually one of the best salesmen there .. i was there at 5 p.m and i left at 12:30 a.m some people would say that it's a long time to buy a car and thats your own opinion , but the reason i spent so much hours over there is because i was buying my first brand-new car in my life and i had a lot of questions to ask .. i would've left earlier if i didnt ask so much questions , honestly it was a busy day there so he was helping a lot of customers too though he answered all my questions i'am happy with my new honda civic 2015 .. great gas milege i average 28 city & 38 high way and still going up, overall (AMR) is the best salesman there .. and i really recommend him to anyone who's looking to buy a used or a brand-new car at culver city honda .. thank you amr.

dishonest car mechanic

by from culver city honda |

charged for the service that was not performed. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT BE INTIMIDATED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE REPAIR AND COMPARE THE RESULT BEFORE AND AFTER THE SERVICE.

Culver City Honda responded to this review

October 6, 2014

We apologize if our customer service fell short of your expectations. The needs of our customers is our first priority, and because of that, we'd like to make this right. Please contact our Service Manager, Sally Her, at 424.298.6732.

Do not go to culver city honda

by from los Angeles |

I went to culver city honda after seeing a car on cars.com that I was interested in. I emailed asking if it is still available. I received 5-7 calls from different sales people and have continued to get calls even though the car is gone. The sales team insulted my wife by saying to me when I went to open the hood and my wife helped me" dont let the woman do the mans job". Then I was told by another sales person that we are not allowed to have my mechanic look at it till after I buy it. It says on the window sticker that you can have your own mechanic look at it. I arranged to have my mechanic check it out and sales person was going to drop it off. That never happened and nobody called me. I finally called my mechanic to find out that the salesman had never dropped it off. I then called the salesman and asked what's happening. He said he had sold the car to someone else. We said why didn't you tell us, our mechanic was waiting? He said "oh I guess I should have called". I guess he didn't want to sell us a car. I had a pocket full of cash and a preapproved loan. So if you want the run around and heartburn, then go to culver honda. I wont ever be back.

Culver City Honda responded to this review

April 10, 2014

We are sorry that your experience was such a negative one. A car is an extremely important investment, which is why we understand your hesitation to purchase before receiving your mechanic's feedback. We would like to discuss what occurred with you to see if there is anything we can do to make this right. We understand your frustration and hope to be able to work out a resolution. Please contact the General Manager, Daniele Martin, at 310-815-3888x3701.

no problems