Jim Hudson Ford

1201 W Main St, Lexington, SC 29072

New 866-706-0357
Used 866-694-6143
Service 877-819-6799

Experience it once, and you'll never forget it!

Jim Hudson Ford was great

by from Lexington SC |

I emailed the what kind of vehicle and the options that I wanted. They let me know what was available; I made an appointment for a test drive that afternoon and they had the SUV and price that worked for me. They were very helpful and easy to work with from the salesman (JR) to financing. I had a great experience with Jim Hudson Ford!

Second F150 in two years

by from Lexington SC |

I have been buying and driving Fords most of my life. I have dealt with many Ford dealers in several states. Jim Hudson Ford is by far the best dealer I have purchased vehicles from. The sales people will go the extra mile to locate a truck that you want and make the purchase easy. If you are shopping for a car or a truck ask for Craig Ellis.

horrible service

by from Lexington |

The service department was a huge disappoint, the service person Elizabeth that was suppose to b helping me failed at doing her job correctly! I dropped my car off Thursday 18th, she said 2 days, she failed to give me accurate information when it was going to b done, she didn't return my calls until I called her twice on Monday 22nd that's when she said it might b done sometime this week! I currently have a job need a car to get there but who cares, right! I don't recommend the service person Elizabeth or this dealership to no one it's been a lot of headache!!

service department not professional!

by from Lexington SC |

I had a bad experience with the service department the person that was suppose to be helping me(Elizabeth) she did not return my calls or explain anything to me, when I did call her about my car she got a very bad attitude with me because she failed to do her job n explain to me about how long they were going to keep my car,I turned it n Thursday 18th to get it fixed she said 2 days!! People that can't work with the public like her needs to b doing a different career, I do not recommend this service person or dealership to anyone I still haven't gonen my car back yet it might b sometime this week very disappointed I will not return to this dealership for anything more less buy another ford.

Don't let them work on your truck

by from Lexington , sc |

I had my 650 truck in the for 6 weeks to fix 3 things. The turning signals , a noise in the front end, and a vibration between 60-65. After 4 weeks they told me it was the rear tires for the vibration . So I called ford and got a case open on my truck. I called mr hudson to report the problems I had with his service dept. He told me if I did not like the way I was being treated to take my truck to another dealer. What customer service Mr Hudson. Your commercial is so so true "I will never forget my experience with dealing with you and your ford dealership"!!!!!! It is so sad that you treat customers this way. With this experience I will never by another ford product again . Thanks to Mr Hudson!!!!!

May 21, 2014

Mr. Wingard, We agreed to work on this vehicle with Ford because other Columbia area dealers are not equipped for F650. We are exhausting all technical resources including getting a field service engineer from Ford to look at your vehicle. Even though we did not sell you the vehicle it takes time on these larger trucks and we have put you in front of other vehicles that are currently in our shop. Mr. Hudson suggested that if you needed the vehicle repaired faster you could take it to another store that could meet your needs and expectations. It is our understanding from Ford that the vehicle was bought used and we have no service history from Ford. The service director has been in contact with you and has updated you on the status. We will continue to do everything we can to repair your vehicle.

Retired Military

by from Chapin SC |

I would recommend this dealer to friends and family(and have many times in the past) This is the seond vehicle I bought from Jim Hudson Ford and have been very pleased with all aspets of my deali ngs with them.

May 15, 2014

Sempher Fi, Thanks so much for your five-star review and for your continued loyalty! We appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family. We take great pride in getting our customers in the perfect vehicle to fit their needs and are thrilled that we found another one for you. Please come back to see us for any maintenance needs in the future. Enjoy your new car!

We'll be returning.

by from Columbia SC |

My wife and I have been delighted with the attention and service we've received from Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington, SC. We don't ever hesitate to refer them to our friends and family.

May 15, 2014

JohnLC2, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate hearing our customers' opinions. Thank you for choosing to do business with us and we're glad you enjoyed the experience with us. We hope you keep us in mind for all of your auto needs in the future.

Wow! I was severely disappointed!

by from Lexington, SC |

I have been very disappointed with the customer service at Jim Hudson Ford. I dealt with Wayne Cooper as a salesman, and he was short when we first talked. I then dealt with the used car manager, Jesse and the new car manager, Randy. Both of the managers did not call me back when they said they would. I found Randy to be extremely hard to get a hold of on the phone, and when I showed up person to talk to him, he had no clue who I was, or what he was trying to find for me. I told him in person that I was appalled by the customer service, and it still has not improved. I even left a message for the general manager, Joe, and still have not heard back from him. Not only was the communication extremely lacking, but during the week I gave them to work on finding me a car, they managed to run my credit 14 times!!!

Experience was very good.

by from Lexington sc |

I was looking for a Chevy Trailblazer for my step-son. Jim Hudson had just posted one. I emailed them and was immediately contacted about it. I went over to check out the vehicle. Matt McKnight was the sales preson I dealt with. He was very courtious. We took the vehicle out for a test drive and had a very good time. We found one problem but he sataed that they would get it fixed before it hit the road again. It was a very enjoyable experience. My step-son decided to buy another vehicle I had went to look at before though. I have always had good experiences with the Jim Hudson family. I have bought 2 vehicles prior to this time. I will go back to them when it time to buy again.

Quick clean and to the point service

by from West Columbia |

I am a local Business man who travels and time is valuable. When I bring my car in for the routine oil change, tire rotation, I need to be in and out as soon as possible. Jim Hudson Ford has it down to a science and I am in and out without fail. Thanks for the leaned out operation.

Great service, very helpful

by from Columbia, SC |

It's always a good experience when having service performed at Jim Hudson Ford. The staff is always knowledgeable and courteous.