Tomkinson BMW

New 888-789-1301
Used 888-366-2135
Service 877-841-7339

A Nice Place To Do Business * Just Minutes From Everywhere

Overall a very good experience.

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I purchased a used non-bmw vehicle from TA and can honestly say that the total experience was very good. I appreciate they are a higher-end dealership with a business model of staying away from questionable vehicles. I will be shopping with TA in the future for our next vehicle purchase.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We truly value your business, and we hope to serve you in the future as well! We hope you enjoy your vehicle!

PROMPT RESPONSE TO INTERNET INQUIRY

by from lima ohio |

Prompt response to internet inquiry, good follow up. I did purchase a car previously from this dealership and had a good experience.

Great service, Friendly staff

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I bought my used VW from Tomkinson's 4 years ago and have been taking it there for regular service and repairs ever since. Jason is always vey helpful and all the staff are friendly. The place is spotless! I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a new/used vehicle. Scheduling maintenance is a breeze.

terrible treatment

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was treated terrible by this dealership and would not recomment it to anyone; I actually was going to buy the vehicle that I drove, but the way I was treated changed my mind on the spot!

August 1, 2013

We do apologize for this customer's experience. Receiving feedback is the best way we can improve. If we can get more details from the customer to use this as a teaching experience, that would be extremely helpful. We would be happy to contact this individual to try and see what we can do to remedy the situation. Unfortunately, there isn't enough information for us to contact them.

Pleasent recall experience

by from Ft wayne, in. |

Went in with a recall (03 3series didnt even purchase from them). They fixed recall item and another unrelated item. Zero dollars, free wash, they even swept my neglected carpet and mats while working around my cluttered interior. Drove away pleasently suprized.

$255 Oil Change

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Needed an oil change and had an airbag light on on the dash of my wife's BMW z4. My wife was the first car in the service line early in the AM. 1.5 hours before she's suppose to pick it up, they call and say they need three more hours JUST TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM. So, apparently it takes a specialized BMW mechanic all day and $430 to find out WHY a lights on. Total bill $255 for an oil change and "Diagnosis" that was worthless. Wish I'd have gone somewhere else....oh wait, I STILL HAVE TOO! Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

May 2, 2012

I am sorry to hear about this customer's disappointment with our service.  We quoted the customer $110.00 to diagnose the air bag light concern and he authorized that expense. The diagnosis charge covers up to one hour of a technician's time, reading fault code memory and performing test plan procedures to find the root cause of a fault. If we are unsuccessful in determining the root cause after one hour or more of diagnosis we contact the customer and seek additional diagnosis time for which there are additional charges prior to proceeding. In this case that is what we did and the customer declined to proceed any further. Regarding the time spent working on the vehicle, the appointment is the time reserved for the advisor to record the customer concerns and ascertain authorization for any charges prior to the work being performed. It is not the exact time at which the technician will begin working on the vehicle. The dispatching of work is dictated by the vehicle promise time so that the vehicle is done at the agreed upon time. Any delays that may cause us to miss a promise time are cause for the advisor to contact the customer to inform them of the time constraints and to discuss options for continuing forward. The total repair order was $263.39 which included the oil service and the diagnosis. The quoted expenses were $110.00 for diagnosing the air bag lamp and $145.00 for the oil service plus taxes. Scott High Service Manager

Wow!!

by from Fort wayne |

Best service in town, I would highly recommend to everyone. Make sure you ask for Jaon Keefer!

Great People

by from Fort Wayne |

Just wanted to say how great the people at Tomkinson are, they always find a way to fit me in there schedule when I need service on short notice. And always treat me great!

Great Owners

by from Columbus, OH |

I had found a car at Tomkinson, but it was sold as I was calling about it. However, Tomkinson stepped up there efforts and helped me find a car. I could not have been happier with the experience.

Overall a good experience

by from Michigan |

Overall, my purchase of a used vehicle at this dealership were pretty good. I felt I was treated fairly and that both the dealer and I got a decent deal on our transaction.

Wonderful experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Tomkinson BMW is a fantastic place to buy a vehicle. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I have had my vehicle in for service and the staff went above and beyond to help me and deliver my vehicle when promised.