Cook Automotive

1136 S. Philadelphia Blvd., Aberdeen, MD 21001

New 888-762-4601
Used 888-903-5264
Service 866-432-1755

Please contact our Internet Sales Department.

oil change and small repairs

by from Elkton, MD |

Our car recently went for a normal oil change and while it was there we had the sun roof fixed due to a mechanical issue. Cook Auto came and picked up our car and brought it back to our home the same day. We are very pleased with the service department at Cook Auto.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your review. Based on your comments it seems as if you were very happy with your service. I would love to hear more about your experience and why you state you wouldn't refer us to a friend and only gave us 3 stars. Please feel free to contact me at cookautomarketing@gmail.com

my great experience at cook motor cars dodge

by from aberdeen md |

I had a great experience at cook motor cars ... Chrysler - dodge .. they changed my oil and rotated my tires .. it only took them a half hour and I was gone ! bill mosca is the greatest general manager I know jack

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your review of Cook Auto Jack. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your vehicle in the future!

Be careful of the "reconditioning" fees

by from Harford County, MD |

Beware the add-on fees in the disclaimer. Lots of dealers have them but these guys have very high ones from my experience. Car I wanted was almost $2K more once I got there and got the "real" price. Price was not competitive after fees added on, and they would not give in on them either. I tried negotiating and they had little interest in compromise. Felt like they just wasted my time with a low internet "price" to get me in the door.

June 3, 2015

I am sorry to hear about your experience at our business. Our disclaimer states all of the information you need to make a purchase here at our dealership. Please contact me at cookautomarketing@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Great Service an Compasion

by from Baltimore, Md. |

I had the BEST experience every buying from Cook's the salesman was great, Everyone from the General Manager to the Finance gentleman was great. I have nothing but great things to say about them. I would diffently buy from them again.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for your review Donna- taking the time to tell people about Cook Auto means a lot to us! We appreciate your enthusiasm and hope that you will recommend us to your family and friends!

Very professional and courteous

by from Rising Sun, MD |

I would like to thank Shawn Monroe for a great buying experience at Cook Dodge. He exhibited a professional attitude and was extremely helpful and courteous during the purchase. The staff at the dealership was very customer oriented and was great to work with during my purchase.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for your review of Cook Auto. We work hard to keep our customers happy and it looks like we did! I have shared your review with Shawn and his management team. Please consider recommending him and our dealership to your family and friends!

Soo excited about my new car

by from Newark, DE |

I was so pleased by the serviced provided by all the staff there at Cook auto.. I just recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal and love, love, love it. The staff was pleasant and efficient and i will definitely recommend this dealership for you car purchase needs. Thanks!! Who i dealt with: Jason, Jerome, and Derek.

May 28, 2015

Chelesha thank you for reviewing Cook Auto! We appreciate your enthusiasm and your love for your car and our dealership! Our goal is excellent customer service and based on your review we exceeded! Thanks again.

Awesome Car Dealership

by from Aberdeen, Md |

My wife and I walked into Cook Motorcars in Aberdeen looking for a particular car and found exactly what we were looking for. We are now the proud owners of a 2012 Dodge Charger R/T w/ a Hemi. This car is beautiful and runs excellent. And our salesman was tops!!!

May 28, 2015

George thank you so much for you glowing review of Cook Auto. We strive for excellent customer service and based on your review we have done just that! We hope you will recommend us to your friends and family and hope to see you in our service department as you maintain your vehicle.

Bought 2 new cars

by from Cecil County, MD |

After researching prices and cars on cars.com we went in for a look. The salesman was efficient and tried to answer all of our questions but in the end it was the sales manager that made the deal. We traded in 2 cars and walked out with two newer ones. The finance manger was amazing and very helpful in the process. However, the car was given to us without an owner's manual and the wrong key was given to us so we ended up returning to the dealership three more times that week to fix these items. They were extremely helpful in making everything perfect, just wish we did not have to return and they could have gotten it right the first time.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience with the owners manual and key. We appreciate that this error won't keep you from recommending us and we hope to see you here while maintaining your vehicle.

Great experience/Very Professional

by from Bel Air |

Great experience getting our car serviced at Cook Auto in Aberdeen!

April 20, 2015

We appreciate your review of Cook Auto. It is our priority to have excellent customer and your review proves we are excelling.

Service

by from New Castle, De. 19720 |

I was in and out in no time, My wait time was very short. Very clean facility. Good tech as well.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review of Cook Auto. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think of us!