Cook Automotive

1136 S. Philadelphia Blvd., Aberdeen, MD 21001

New 888-762-4601 New 888-762-4601
Used 888-903-5264 Used 888-903-5264
Service 866-432-1755 Service 866-432-1755

Please contact our Internet Sales Department.

Fantastic Sales Person

by from edgewood, md |

Shawn Monroe helped us with the purchase of our vehicle. Shawn could not have been any more helpful. He was very kind, courteous and polite and asked lots of questions about exactly what we wanted. We are extremely pleased with this experience!

January 7, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Cook Auto. I have shared your kind words with Shawn Monroe and his entire management team. If you should have any issues or concerns in the future please email me directly at cookautomarketing@gmail.com

Fantastic Purchasing Experience

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Our salesperson, CHRISTA HAM, went above and beyond for us. First she dealt with me all day back and forth via email, then she dealt with my family during the purchasing process. Anyone looking for a used car should definitely go to Cooks and ask for Christa. She's friendly, polite, and professional all at the same time. She worked with the manager to get us a great deal on a 2014 Town & Country that's loaded with all the bells and whistles. We couldn't be happier. If we're ever in the market for a used vehicle again, Cooks is where we'll go and Christa is who we'll ask for.

January 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Cook Auto. We appreciate it and I know Christa does too! I have shared your kind words with Christa's management team. Please remember our referral program- $100 for any customer you send in that purchases a car. We hope to see you in our Service Department when you come in for your first oil change!

Im in my new ride!!

by from Nottingham Md |

It was an amazing experience. The buying process was easy! The finance manager worked magic for me to get into my new car after a bumpy financial ride over the past few years. The customer service was great. Thank You for everyones help!

December 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Cook Auto. We are pleased to hear that your experience was pleasant and that we exceeded your expectations about pricing and financing. Cook Auto is happy to getting you on the road to a smoother financial ride!

Services

by from Aberdeen md |

We brought in for an oil change and a problem with the shifting Sean in service to me and my mom to take it to Volkswagen to have them look at my bettle from them to have it look at it and we did but they wanted us to pay for Volkswagen to test it and we told them Sean at Aberdeen sent us there they called him to get paid and he said no so we brought back home drove it a few miles then park the car for the night went out to go to work car ran for 5 minutes then it stop running so I called them to have it towed and now I have no way to take my baby to the doctors and my boyfriend to work because that the only car I have running at our house that runs and I asked for a loaner and they keep disrespecting us and want find a car for me so never buy a car again

Bought my first new car at Cook Automotive

by from Elkridge, MD |

Had the best experience in purchasing my first new vehicle. The Salesman, Dan, was very nice and allowed us to take a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The purchasing process went smoothly, I felt very valued, and I left with a new vehicle knowing that me (and the vehicle) have a great family looking out for us at every mile.

December 2, 2015

"Mozzy" thank you for taking time to write a review of Cook Auto. I have shared your kind words with Dan and his management team. Please reach out to me directly if you need anything in the future. cookautomarketing@gmail.com

Cook is spectacular !!!!!

by from Fork, MD |

Cook has been spectacular in both sales and service for our family. They exceed expectations consistently and go out of their way to make sure that they execute spot on. Shawn exemplifies what an awesome service manager should be and his team is awesome at taking care of vehicles. These guys give a darn and want to earn your business each and every visit. Congratulations on taking pride in what you do and showing that service is still a super important part of running a business in the 21st century. Thank you so much !!!!

November 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Cook Auto- positive reviews are our best form of advertisement and often times people only write when they are upset. I have shared your review with Mr. Cook and the entire Service Department. We look forward to continuing to service your vehicle and making you happy!

Best Car buying experience I've had

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Purchased a 2 new vehicles from Cook's and was the easiest buying experience I've had with a dealership. Told them where I wanted my payments to be and what vehicle I wanted and they made it happened. If your looking for a new/used vehicle this is the place to go for it!

November 4, 2015

Joe- thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Cook Auto. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. Please remember our referral program when recommending our dealership to friends!

Substandard is too good

by from Elkton, Md |

Purchased a 2015 vehicle in dec 2014. Have taken it in 4 times for pulling, still pulls. I received a safety recall notice in July and called 3 times inquiring about status of part and was told part wasn't in yet and I would be called when it came in. I took in today for an oil change and complimentary car wash. I asked about the part and Customer Svc Rep said he would check with parts dept on the ETA of part. After the oil change was done the car was pulled out of the garage and while waiting for the car to get washed, I checked with the parts dept and they said the part was in. I went back to Svc and told them the part was in. Then they took car back in and installed the part. I asked the Svc rep why he didn't check on the part and he told me nobody knew what the part looked like. ??? what should have been a 45 min svc call took 2 1/2 hours.

October 30, 2015

I am sorry to read your review and to see how unhappy you are with our service department. Have you had a chance to speak with our service manager yet? I would like the opportunity to change your opinion of our dealership. Please contact me at cookautomarketing@gmail.com if you would like to discuss the situation further.

Fool me once...

by from Baltimore, MD |

Cook Automotive are the worst! They're service is terrible, they kept my husband's car for months when they were waiting on a part for a transmission problem with minimal update on when we would get it back....we had them replace the front tires not even 6 months ago and one of them needs to be replaced again!! We will never do business with Cook again and I advise everyone to do the same.

October 30, 2015

Emily I am sorry to hear about your experience with our service department. I have shared your review with the service manager. Please feel free to reach me at cookautomarketing@gmail.com if there is anything I can do for you.

Cooks Automotive is awesome

by from New Jersey |

This is my second purchase from this dealership. The staff goes above and beyond to assist you and make you feel very comfortable while you are there. Shawn Monroe and Tony Mosca are at the very tops in there field. I highly recommend Cooks if you are looking for a vehicle. Mike K. New Jersey

October 30, 2015

Thank you for your review of Cook Auto Mike. I apologize for the delay in getting back in touch with you. I am happy to hear you are willing to recommend us to your family and friends. Please make sure they mention you as we have a referral program that will put money in your pocket!