Cook Automotive

1136 S. Philadelphia Blvd., Aberdeen, MD 21001

New 888-762-4601
Used 888-903-5264
Service 866-432-1755

Please contact our Internet Sales Department.

Wonderful staff

by from joppa |

I always enjoy my time at cook! The staff is always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to help out. As long as I still have my car I will be going to cook!

Great service

by from salisbury, maryland |

Great experience! The sales representative was very helpful and answer all of my question. I walked out with a newer car then I intended on buying!

The Cook Team is Fantastic

by from Fork, MD |

The Cook team has done a great job for us during recent purchase and service visits for our 2014 Durango R/T and 2013 Charger SRT. They are focused on the customer and very attentive to the details. Sean, Caitlin and the service team as well as Greg in parts, are super to work with and go the extra mile to resolve any issues with your vehicles. If you are located in NE Maryland or Delaware - this is THE place to purchase and service your next Dodge.

best buying experience always!!

by from Perryville, MD |

This is the 3rd car I have bought here. Always helpful good inventory but can get what you want if not on the lot. I went in again just wanting to look and I doing what I really wanted to trade into. I asked questions all were answered without a run around. Laron was awesome. Love the new 200. Best car I ever owned aron

Good Serivce

by from Edgewood, MD |

I been taking my 2006 Dodge Charger for the service since I had my car for almost 9 years. I'm pleased with the service they do to my car.

Great Service

by from Nottingham Md |

Went in for a Oil Change after being reminded by the dealer that it was needed. Was in and out in 40 minutes and-------- Yes they rotated my tires

Cooks service

by from Aberdeen Md. |

My experience with purchasing and maintenance services have been positive at this dealership. They are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your 100% satisfied with your visit.

1/16/15

by from Abingdon md |

I wanted my oil changed and tires rotated. Before the visit I marked my tires to see if they really rotate them. Earlier that day a local radio station talked about secret shoppers. So, I decided to see if they really do it after charging me for it. Well, they didn't and I proved them wrong . I wrote down the markings before going to dealership. After proving to then they didn't they had nothing to say except sorry. The general manager said it was hard to believe me because the tech is the owners son. After getting home I noticed my truck dash gauges were never reset so it shows that I still need a oil change. Just WOW. I would second guess this place whenever they do service on vehicles.

great service, professional atmosphere

by from Bel Air, MD |

The service has always been excellent. The staff and managers are friendly, helpful, and professional.

Service Experience at Cook Aberdeen.

by from Elkton, MD |

My service experience at cook has always been great. Service staff are helpful and knowledgeable. Would recomend. My critique is the free loaner cars aren't always the nicest but hey, it's a free loaner car so you can't complain too much!