Jaguar Land Rover Cary

1000 Auto Park Blvd., Cary, NC 27511

New 877-769-3890
Used 877-289-5571
Service 866-784-0208

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Car buying the right way.

by from Raleigh |

Ruth Jones was informative, personable, and attentive. She provided an unusually pleasant car buying experience without the typical pressure tactics. I can't imagine I'll buy from anyone else.

EXTREMELY UNHAPPY!

by from South Carolina |

In September 2014 I had the unfortunate experience of bringing my 2008 Land Rover to the Cary LR Dealership to check the reason for a noise coming from underneath. From the start, I was not treated with the same level of respect as other customers there. Yes, I am a college student and was wearing work out clothes, but that should not have changed the level of customer service I received. I was told that the power steering in my car had failed among other things and the cost would be $2800. It had just had the 60,000 mile service 2 months prior at a different location in NC leaving no issues unaddressed. I was unsure what to do and unable to get a second opinion so I agreed. After parts were ordered and the repairs made, I was told that they had added another repair and that the total cost would be almost $3300! Afterwards, I took the service report to the mechanic who had done the service 2 months prior. I was made aware that not all of the work was urgently needed. Basically, I was taken advantage of. While I cannot prove this, I am certain it is true. I have also been made aware that dealership mechanics are commissioned based on how much work they bring in. This means that they are constantly looking for more that they can do to your car. Through this I have learned several valuable lessons. First, I will never set foot on the lot of Cary LR, or any other dealership for that matter. Second, It is pathetic that desperate mechanics would skew facts and take advantage of customers. RUN! do not walk away from this dealership. P.S. They never gave me a customer satisfaction survey to fill out. That is the one they tell you to give them all 10's on...

A Tremendous Experience

by from Pinehurst |

My wife and I leased a 2015 Jaguar XF from Leith on Saturday, August 9, 2014 and it was the most pleasant and professional car buying experiences of my life. Carrie was presonable, knowledgeable and bent over backwards to put us in the car, with a lease that worked for us as well. No high-pressure selling at all. Leith Jaguar will most definitely be "first-choice" in our car buying/leasing future.

Great buying experience, driven by Ruth Jones

by from Virginia |

We purchased a vehicle from LR of Cary and Ruth Jones from out of state. The service and responsiveness exceeded expectations. Ruth answered all of our questions and made the decision of where to buy a simple one.

Ruth Jones - Excellent Salesperson

by from Raleigh, NC |

Ruth Jones was both helpful and professional in all steps of the process of my Range Rover purchase. I highly recommend contacting her if you are in the market for a Land Rover or Jaguar vehicle.

Great car buying experience

by from Cary, NC |

I worked with Ruth Jones and she was great! No pressure, and she was informative, answered all my questions and in general provided awesome customer service. I purchased a used Tahoe and it was detailed like new. I would buy another car from Ruth / JLR again if they had a car I was interested in. This is how car buying should be!

Awesome experience! Ask for Ruth Jones

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Ruth is very knowledgeable and patient. She guided the process and made it very easy for me to make a final decision. I will definitely buy my next car from her. I will also recommend her as an expert advisor to everyone I know who needs to buy a car.

great vist

by from cary, nc |

Had to get my jaguar serviceed b/c of my brake light message. I met with ken watts he was a pleasure to work with. I was introduced to Sean my technician and had a good conversation with him. Turn out every thing was fine. I felt like a was very included in th process.

Ask for Ruth Jones!

by from fort bragg, nc |

Ruth is an amazing person who helps you find exactly what you are looking for. She's the real deal! I love working with her.

Best Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Working with Ruth Jones was the best experience I have had and the new show room is gorgeous! She knows her stuff and really understood my needs. Highly recommend Leigh Jaguar/Landrover. Loving my Evoque!

Ruth Jones a great salesperson

by from Raleigh |

Ruth Jones was great salesperson-- knowledgeable, responsive, professional. Manager same way. Leasing process very smooth and made easy. Respected my time.