Jaguar Land Rover Cary

1000 Auto Park Blvd., Cary, NC 27511

New 877-769-3890
Used 877-289-5571
Service 866-784-0208

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great customer service, Ruth was great!!!

by from Raleigh NC |

I have bought two Range Rovers from Ruth Jones in the past 6 months, she was fantastic! Best customer service I have received from a dealer in years. I would definitely buy another car there, and recommend Leith to any of my friends!

Land Rover LR2 Rear Differential failure

by from Raleigh |

All - I was just informed by the Service Manager at Land Rover Cary that my 2008 Land Rover LR2 with less than 47,000 miles has suffered a pinion bearing failure which has caused the rear differential to be destroyed and requires replacement, costing around $2200 rebuilt. I admit that the car is out of warranty in terms of "time" but this failure has nothing to do with time being the culprit - like a rubber hose. It is a mechanical failure which should be based on mileage. When asked if there was anything Land Rover could do to assist in the repair, I was informed catagorically no, the warranty is the warranty. When I went to check out how prevalent this is on the Land Rover blogs - I was amazed to see page after page of rear end failures in cars ranging from 10,000 miles to over 50,000 miles- with the shear numbers suggesting the issue is a recall situation. If Land Rover can not build a car that lasts more than 50,000 miles, then I'll look at other manufactures

PURCHASED AN EVOQUE

by from CARY, NC |

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. DAVID J MORRISON LS12312011 PROMOTION CODE-REVIEW 100

Lexus LS460

by from Nashville |

The general manager was great to work with as well as his salemen. I was preapprove prior to the purchase of my vehicle with a low rate. The dealership finance team beat my low rate. Also they send me home with a full tank of gas. Again customer service was great.