ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

631 Lincoln Hwy W, New Haven, IN 46774

New 866-269-0157 New866-269-0157
Used 888-286-3106 Used888-286-3106
Service 866-566-6388 Service 866-566-6388

Six Time Presidential Award Winner!~2015 Customer Stifation Award Winner~Where Lincoln Hwy & 930 Meet

awesome experience

by from Goshen, In. |

Got a new Mitsubishi Outlander from O'Daniels. Was a excellent experience. Had Tony Ballinger as a salesman who took exceptional care of us. Even after we had bought the car, he sat and talked for a while. Truly did feel like family and felt like the whole company had integrity. Would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Great customer service !!!!!

by from New Haven, IN |

Bought a used car for twin 16 year olds.. they were amazing to deal with . Issue with car after we bought and they Fixed and stood behind the sale. !!! When the twins need cars WE will use Phil and the team - Awesome and reputable dealership !!!!!!!!!!

Awesome honest Dealership and Service

by from New Haven , IN 46774 |

I think that ODaniel is the best Dealership I have ever dealt with. I have driven Ford's all my life and have never had a better Dealership to work with. They keep their word on everything that they have said or done. The Service Dept. is awesome, they are very neat when they work on the vehicle, oil change etc. They have been kind when servicing my car and would recommend them to "ANYONE". My salesman Phil Swaidner is great, he is honest, kind, and did everything he said he would do for me buying a used 2013 Focus. He went out of his way for me to help with a few issues I had with the car. Mike in finance is awesome too. I just feel that they keep their word and go the extra mile for their customers. The honesty and kindness did not stop after I purchased the car and that is a bonus. Again, they are the best Dealership I have worked with in the past 40+ years. I am a loyal Ford person and have found the best Ford Dealership to deal with. If you want honesty and good work go to ODaniel you will not regret it.

Perfect car for a couple of seniors.

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

O'Daniels has a unique young man working in sales, Will Douglas realized we were only settling on the vehicle we were about to purchase. He found us the car we really wanted and it is the perfect fit for us. Will has seen that anything we needed since purchase was handled fast and friendly. Will made this the most pleasent vehicle purchase we have ever experienced.

Almost Monthly OilChange

by from Pleasant Lake, IN |

We get our oil changed about every 6 weeks, because that is often we hit the 3000 (mostly highway) mile mark. We always go to the dealership because we like the fact that they do the vehicle report card every time. As much as we are on the road, we don't want any surprises. The only issue we have is the fact that when they are done they don't wipe down the front of the vehicle. It is very obvious where all the hands have been on the hood and front end. This just seems tacky, especially as we pay more to have our oil changed at the dealership.

Love the service department

by from New Haven, IN |

Service department is top notch! Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable. Upfront with estimates and issues; work completed timely. I have bought my last 3 cars from this dealer - 2 new and 1 used. Will do so again . . . because of the service department!

Go to Phil for your used car needs!

by from Columbia City, IN |

All I have to say is they are super honest and actually tell you WHAT IS FIXED ON THEIR VEHICLES! We didn't get the exact car we were looking for, but that was all the bank, not them. Phil Swaidner got us a 2011 Ford Fusion Sport with AWD, the specific drive-train we were looking for in another older vehicle. They are all willing to listen and cooperate with whatever vehicle you're trying to find! Totally recommend!! :)

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 22, 2014

The O?Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

Great Cars?.no pressure

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

Mike Pocci with the used car lot was very helpful in choosing the right vehicle for our family. One of the best attributes that Mike possess is his patience with growing families. My wife and I tried buying a vehicle from Mike a few different times but had to wait because our family grew (we had a couple babies). Mike always kept a look out for a vehicle that we wanted with the options we desired. Once the opportunity came for us to buy a vehicle, he was very helpful with our trade-ins and the price of the new vehicle. This is the best experience my wife and I have ever had while buying a vehicle.

Good Car buying experience

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I recently purchased a car from O'Daniel at the New Haven dealership. My salesman was Mike Pocci. I really had a good experience in the buying process, and I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking to buy a car. I look forward to doing business with O'Daniel in the future.

Great, Trustworthy

by from Churubusco, In |

I have bought my last two cars from Mike Pocci. I will continue to buy from him and continue to recommend him to my family and friends! He is a trustworthy great guy. He has continuously helped me find what I want. He is patient and goes above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations!