ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

631 Lincoln Hwy W, New Haven, IN 46774

New 866-269-0157
Used 888-286-3106
Service 866-566-6388

Six Time Presidential Award Winner!~Family Owned and Operated~Best prices in the Fort Wayne area!

awesome experience

by from Goshen, In. |

Got a new Mitsubishi Outlander from O'Daniels. Was a excellent experience. Had Tony Ballinger as a salesman who took exceptional care of us. Even after we had bought the car, he sat and talked for a while. Truly did feel like family and felt like the whole company had integrity. Would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Go to Phil for your used car needs!

by from Columbia City, IN |

All I have to say is they are super honest and actually tell you WHAT IS FIXED ON THEIR VEHICLES! We didn't get the exact car we were looking for, but that was all the bank, not them. Phil Swaidner got us a 2011 Ford Fusion Sport with AWD, the specific drive-train we were looking for in another older vehicle. They are all willing to listen and cooperate with whatever vehicle you're trying to find! Totally recommend!! :)

ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 22, 2014

The O?Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

Great Cars?.no pressure

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

Mike Pocci with the used car lot was very helpful in choosing the right vehicle for our family. One of the best attributes that Mike possess is his patience with growing families. My wife and I tried buying a vehicle from Mike a few different times but had to wait because our family grew (we had a couple babies). Mike always kept a look out for a vehicle that we wanted with the options we desired. Once the opportunity came for us to buy a vehicle, he was very helpful with our trade-ins and the price of the new vehicle. This is the best experience my wife and I have ever had while buying a vehicle.

Good Car buying experience

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I recently purchased a car from O'Daniel at the New Haven dealership. My salesman was Mike Pocci. I really had a good experience in the buying process, and I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking to buy a car. I look forward to doing business with O'Daniel in the future.

Great, Trustworthy

by from Churubusco, In |

I have bought my last two cars from Mike Pocci. I will continue to buy from him and continue to recommend him to my family and friends! He is a trustworthy great guy. He has continuously helped me find what I want. He is patient and goes above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations!

Pleasant experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have dealt with Mike Pocci on the used car side twice now and he showed a level of respect that you do not always see. The best part of the experience was that I always felt like Mike was shooting straight and was very honest with me on things. It was a very positive experience and hope to be doing business with them again in the future.

Best Dealership in the Fort Wayne area

by from Fort Wanye, IN |

My first vehicle was a used Ford Explorer that I took in regularly, their maintenance helped keep it running for over 150,000 miles like it was brand new. Once I sold it, I purchased a brand new Fusion from them and never looked back, they always take care of you and make sure to answer any questions you might have about buying, selling, trading, or repairing your vehicle. I wish there was an O'Daniel dealership in every city I've lived in.

Purchase of a New Vehicle

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Our experience with Shawn Zuber was exceptional. Shawn shopped for all of the incentives available by Ford as well as worked within our budget to get us into our vehichle of choice. Shawn stayed late to handle the delivery of our vehichle to fit into our schedule and our specific needs. Shawn's customer service level is the best! Thank you Shawn! We love our new Ford!

Best Car Dealer I Know

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Between myself, wife, and children, we are now on our 9th vehicle at O'Daniel Ford/Mitsubishi since 1998! All of those cars have been serviced by O'Daniel for as long as we owned them. The buying experience is always friendly and patient with a fair price. Similarly, the service is easy to arrange an appointment over the phone or online and the work has always been done well and on time. If we need a vehicle, we go to O'Daniel for a reason..........they are the best car dealer I know.

Honest, Trustworthy, Genuine, Caring

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My family has bought numerous vehicles from the O'Daniel Ford Family for a very long time now. The salesmen were helpful in test drives and selecting the right vehicle for our family and our needs at the time. The service department is excellent and super friendly. They are wonderful about schedule maintenance and service appointments. If they notice your vehicle is in need of a particular repair, they will notify you immediately with their recommendation. Due to some unfortunate accidents to one of our vehicles, we immediately contacted the O'Daniel auto repair shop. Our vehicle was repaired in a very timely manner. Representatives from the repair shop kept in constant communication with us letting us know how the repair to our vehicle was going. O'Daniel also offers a wonderful detailing to your vehicle for a fair price. As a young mother, I often have cheerios and goldfish under seats. The detail crew returns my car looking brand new! Without a doubt, i would recommend O'Daniel Ford to potential car buyers!

Top-Notch Customer Service & Buying Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have been a returning customer of O'Daniel for several years, because of their outstanding customer service! It's what keeps me coming back. Over the years I have purchased several vehicles, and have been incredibly pleased with the outstanding efforts of their sales team, and the fact that they go over and above to make it a rewarding experience. Their service department is very efficient, consistent, knowledgeable and friendly, always leaving me with a great feeling that my vehicles are being taken care of by the best technicians. I would highly recommend O'Daniel to anyone I know because they are honest and conduct business with integrity.