ODaniel Automart Mazda

4200 Illinois Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 888-212-2084
Used 888-341-9456
Service 866-856-8851

Super Tesday Sales is Back! Lowest prices of the year! May 27th 8am-8pm!

Highly recommended!

by from Fort Wayne, indiana |

I bought a used car here. I first inquired about it through the cars.com app. They responded within an hour. Nick steel was very helpful and professional. The buying process was painless. All of the people that helped me through the process were friendly and professional. The price they were asking was very reasonable. They also offered me a great price for me trade in. I would highly recommend odaniel Mazda to anyone looking to buy new or used. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

April 8, 2013

From the entire staff at O?Daniel Automart/Mazda, we can't thank you enough for your time and for your feedback about our dealership. We take your comments very seriously and will continue to improve our services for guests like you in the future.

Jeep wrangler

by from Syracuse,in |

Bought a 2004 jeep wrangler from odaniel very pleased with Russ the salesman very easy to deal with.Good place to buy a car-truck whatever your looking for. Very friendly people from the manager to the salesman.Would go there again. Thanks again,Tom

July 22, 2014

The O?Daniel family would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing a review about your car buying experience. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and reading buyer reviews helps us achieve this goal. Our award winning Sales, Service, and Parts departments are ready to service any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to many more years of providing you our top quality customer service.

Review

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

Very good experience with never having buying a car. They should be more up front with pricing and financing but other than that it was good.

June 19, 2013

Your comments mean a lot to us. Our goal is to improve our service to valued clients like you and we will do everything we can to make O?Daniel Automart/Mazda the best it can be.

Repairs and used car sales

by from Huntington, IN |

if you have a rotary engine and need a repair don't go to them i own a 2004 mazda rx8 and they said i had a blown engine and it would be 7,000 dollars in repairs so we wanted a second person to look at it took it to import doctors and it was a 600 dollar repair and has run like a dream ever since. then i was looking for mazdaspeed3 and they wanted to give me 7000 dollars for my car in trade in....which made me question 7000 for trade in and it cost the same amount for the new engine, so my car is only worth the engine. ethics are out the window and i will never deal with them again, disappointed in everyway.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Huntertown, IN |

I just went in for an oil change one day and it was the best experiance Ive ever had at an Automotive dealer! They were very helpful and only told me things that they would recomend I needed not things that were not even bad. Will be going there from now on to do my service work.

October 24, 2011

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and trust! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great place to buy a car!!

by from Roanoke, IN |

The sales team at O'Daniel Mazda exceeded my expectations! I felt comfortable, my salesman was very professional, and all of my questions were answered with REAL answers! They even pulled the car inside for me to inspect because of the driving rain outside! I will buy all of my cars from O'Daniel Mazda!

October 24, 2011

Thank you for the great review! And welcome to the O'Daniel Family!!

Awesome

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Recently in my quest for a new car, I was fortunate enough to stop by O'Daniel Mazda/Automart. The salesman, Rob, was an absolute pleasure. He listened to what I wanted and needed and found the perfect car for me! Not only was this experience far better than I could imagine, it makes me look forward to our next vehicle purchase. I recommend anyone take advantage of the professionalism from Rob and O'Daniel!!

October 24, 2011

We're glad we made your experience pleasurable!! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Easy Deal.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

It really was simple buying a car at OD Mazda. I knew what I wanted, and they showed me options. Really took their time too. Highly Recommend

October 24, 2011

Thank you for the review! Please call us if we can ever be of service!! 260-434-4200

Great Sales Department!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I recently purchased my first vehicle from O'Daniel Mazda. The sales team went above and beyond to meet my payment requirements. My salesman was extremely knowledgable. Even the sales manager did everything he could to get me into the perfect car. I will recommend O'Daniel Mazda to all my friends and family.

October 24, 2011

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We're looking forward to many years of serving you and your family in the future.

Great experience

by from Huntertown, IN |

Buying a new car has never been easier. I will tell everyone I know to buy their next car at O'Daniel!

Happy Service Customer!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I can't say enough about the O'Daniel Mazda service department. They are friendly, courteous, and above all, they were honest! (not something you find in to many service departments!) I will definitely be back!!