Kelley Automotive Superstore

Used 888-506-1189

Higher Standards Standard

Ed Reyes

by from ft. wayne |

My husband and i just purchased a truck from kelly automotive superstore. Ed Reyes was our sales associate and he was great! We have no complaints, if you are looking for a vehicle we recommend kelly automotive superstore and ask for Ed!

repair

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We had our 2007 Saturn Ion in for service. 2 coolant hoses were leaking that we knew of when we brought it in. The technician was able to also find another leak with one of our rear axles. The repairs were made and covered by a service contract we had which we purchased at the same time as we did the car (in 2007). All in all good experience. We have taken this vehicle to Kelly since we have owned the car and have had a good experience with them. All repairs have completed with no issues after the fact.

Shopping at Tom Kelley Super Store

by from Columbia City, In |

Tom Kelley Super Store was a great experience. Everyone there was Super!! Maybe this is why they call it the Super Store. Will definetely return if I ever need to trade cars again.

Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne |

Where do I start? I am a single Mom... know nothing about cars... don't have hardly enough money to pay my bills let alone fix a car that keeps breaking on me. So, last week, after my car broke down for the zillionth time I decided to go and just "see" if I could qualify for a decent car that could haul me and my 2 kids around. I parked the car and Ryan met me in the parking lot. I told him my predicament and he didn't make me feel the least bit "less than." What a relief! He could not have been more helpful... he even helped me switch out my kids car seats as we were test driving vehicles saying that he had nieces and nephews that he hauled around and therefor understood how switching out car seats can be such a huge task lol! Anyway, I ended up getting an awesome car for me... a little bit older but low miles and great gas mileage with enough space for all three of us and a couple more! Mike was also easy to work with for financing... which I was also very intimidated to do! Awesome experience, awesome car... I will def only ever purchase another car through Ryan! I have told all my friends, family and even my own customers to come to your dealership because you treated people honestly!

July 24, 2012

Hi Single Mommy, I'm so happy to hear that Ryan, Mike & The Kelley Superstore was able to help you with your vehicle purchase. Your kind review is very appreciated & we look forward to a long future relationship!

Kelley superstore

by from Ft. Wayne, In |

We have bought new and used cars for our company, Office Concepts from Kelley and Dave Lohman for 20 years. We have been overall very satisfied with the level of care and service that we have received from the Kelley Automotive Group. Kelley and Dave Lohman have been very attentive to our needs.

July 24, 2012

Hello Frank, On behalf of The Kelley Superstore, I'd like to thank you for being a loyal customer, we value your business & really appreciate the wonderful review. We look forward to a continued relationship!

Awesome experience with Ryan Patterson

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Hello! I was very timid and hesitant at starting the process of looking for a new vehicle but once I met Ryan he helped me get through it all with ease! He spent tons of time and showed me a zillion cars over the course of the two weeks that it took for me to make a decision. Not one time did I feel pressured, but always felt like he was willing to listen to everything that I wanted in a car and then went about finding the absolute perfect vehicle for my family and I! Thank you so much Ryan!

July 24, 2012

Hello Danielle, On behalf of Ryan Patterson & The Kelley Automotive we'd like to thank you for such a kind review. We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your visit to Kelley. We hope to see you return often!

Kelley Automotive Superstore was great!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Ryan for his great help when I purchased my car and to all the guys that helped me get the best deal and a great car. The customer service is excellent and so is the service.

Kelley Automotive Superstore was great!

July 24, 2012

Hello Car Enthusiast, we're so glad that you were happy with your purchase experience. We look forward to serving you again!

walloon12

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Good experience. timely work done om time with no serious hitches. i would recommend as needed. pricing was competitive with oth erproviders.

walloon

by from Fort Wayne |

Good feeling after work was done. I would go again if needed. the servicde repwas informative

July 24, 2012

We're so glad you were happy with your service & really appreciate the kind review. We look forward to your next visit!

Love my car

by from Fort wayne,IN |

I was looking for an afforadable used car as I am in college that would see me thru for at least the next 4 years and a couple years after. I looked at a Ford 500 and it was awesome. I love the gas milelage it gets and it has a ton of leg room. The seats are comfortable in it. I really enjoyed working with the staff at the superstore. My salesman was patient and was very helpful with my search. I will buy from them again!

July 24, 2012

Hello Boilermaker, Thanks so much for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit!