Kelley Automotive Superstore

Used 888-506-1189

Higher Standards Standard

Immaculate service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

As this was my first time ever purchasing a vehicle I had an amazing experience. Answered all my questions, showed me everything I needed and was very understanding.

Good Used Car Purchased

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Overall a very good experience. Only negative was I didn't like the surprise that the sticker price on the Used Car did not include the paint protection that Kelly had already applied.

Great customer service

by from Fsort Wayne,IN |

Just purchased a new Enclave and the experience was great. The finance Manager was outstanding!

I was sold....

by from Michigan City, IN |

I traveled 220 miles round trip to work with a dealership that was willing to sell a nice pickup truck at Market Prices. NOT the MSRP! Thank you Its a quality truck at a fair price.

These guys are great!

by from Albion, In. |

Brandon was a very helpful salesman. He really knows his stuff and is a very easy guy to talk to. He's very straightforward and to the point. This was my first purchase in over 10 years. My credit is definitely less than perfect and they worked for me to get financed at a decent rate. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle here.

Treated well and satisfied with my purchase

by from Avilla Indiana |

I was in the market for a low mileage used vehicle with a proven track record. I was home one day searching the internet and came across a vehicle that caught my eye from Kelley Automotive Superstore. I called the store and they gave me relevant information for the questions that I asked. Joe Luckey was the salesperson that I worked with and he treated me with respect throughout the entire process. I have told many about my positive experience with Kelley Automotive and it is largely due to the way Joe treated me and the great facilities. I fully anticipate buying future vehicles from this dealership and will ask for Joe.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Columbia, MO |

I have purchased three cars from the internet sight unseen in the past two years. While all three have been just as advertised the one I bought From Kelly Automotive Superstore was by far the easiest most pleasant transaction. When I went to pick up the car I was greeted by their very friendly staff. When I signed the papers for the loan I was not pressured to purchases a bunch of add on items. We simply found the car, signed the papers and drove away. The next time I need a car I'll start with Kelly Automotive Superstore.

Nice Dealership

by from Rawson, Oh. |

Very nice dealership with knowledgeable salesmen. I was treated very well from the first phone call all the way through the purchase.

repair

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We had our 2007 Saturn Ion in for service. 2 coolant hoses were leaking that we knew of when we brought it in. The technician was able to also find another leak with one of our rear axles. The repairs were made and covered by a service contract we had which we purchased at the same time as we did the car (in 2007). All in all good experience. We have taken this vehicle to Kelly since we have owned the car and have had a good experience with them. All repairs have completed with no issues after the fact.

Ed Reyes

by from ft. wayne |

My husband and i just purchased a truck from kelly automotive superstore. Ed Reyes was our sales associate and he was great! We have no complaints, if you are looking for a vehicle we recommend kelly automotive superstore and ask for Ed!