Kelley Automotive Superstore

Used 888-506-1189

Higher Standards Standard

Love my car

by from Fort wayne,IN |

I was looking for an afforadable used car as I am in college that would see me thru for at least the next 4 years and a couple years after. I looked at a Ford 500 and it was awesome. I love the gas milelage it gets and it has a ton of leg room. The seats are comfortable in it. I really enjoyed working with the staff at the superstore. My salesman was patient and was very helpful with my search. I will buy from them again!

July 24, 2012

Hello Boilermaker, Thanks so much for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit!

Great Car to own

by from Fort wayne,in |

I loved dealing with this dealership. I love the Yukon I bought. It has everything that I wanted and needed. The seats are super comfortable. the leg room is great and the third row seating is very easy to adjust. I have lots of room to have my kids and their friends. I also love the body style... All the staff where great to work with.

July 24, 2012

We're so glad your were happy with your sales experience. Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope to see you often for all your Service, Parts & Automotive needs.

RYAN PATTERSON

by from Fort Wayne |

I was shopping for new cars because my old car was falling apart. My salesman Ryan Patterson found me an used Cadillac for the lowest price imaginable, got way more off my old car for a trade i had imagined, and it was delivered to my work less than 2 hours later. Thanks for the great customer service and best prices!

July 24, 2012

Hello Zach S, I want to thank you on behalf of Ryan Patterson & The Kelley Automotive Group for your kind review. We're so glad you were happy with your service. I hope you continue to visit us for all your Service, Parts & Automotive needs.

miffed

by from Hicksville Ohio |

I found a truck that i liked went and looked. Great price good deal but when i said i did not want the special paint coating option I said no. Steve said ok but when i signed the paper work it was on it and the loan manager said we put it on regardless and i still payed for it. If i did not like the truck i would have told them no sale. That is what i have a problem with.

Reniged on promise to fix car after 1 day.

by from fort wayne |

We bought a used van but were never allowed to start it ourselves (they always ran out and had it running). The day after purchase we called because it would not stay running. We found it needed a $150 part. The salesman told us they would fix it but when they heard the price they said too bad you own it. We refuse to fix or return it. BBB was no help neither was the powertrain warranty. even though it was an engine part they claim it's not covered.

Used vechile on site to soon & work on commission

by from Fort Wayne |

I saw a vechicle I wanted to look at on Tues. - dropped by Sat. and it was at another dealer because "they had the part it needed" AND it wasn't cleaned yet. (They took me to see it on the other dealers lot). I asked what was getting fix and he got back to me and said "something to do with the engine" Hum.....could be 1001 things-right? Then, he jacked the price up by almost $1,200 from what was stated on Cars.com (had to pay for part and detailing with special wax). DON'T advertise before it's ready and certainly don't ask me to pay almost $300 for detailing (if you know you're going to be adding that you should have added it to the price BEFORE putting it on the site). Or, put "call for pricing" if your unsure what the price will be. To top it all off - saleman was pushy and didn't know anything about the vehicle. He was busy but didn't ask someone else to help me, I sat and waited on him quite a while. I heard him say some not so great things to another potential buyer (they Obviously work on commission)!!!