David Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1801 Route 202, Glen Mills, PA 19342

New 877-814-4648
Used 888-236-6995
Service 866-653-6206

Come visit the all new David Dodge and enjoy Grand Re-Opening Savings!

Overall pleasant experience

by from Glen Mills, PA |

The whole process just flowed. They had the car I wanted. Bruno our sales rep was great.

buying proces

by from Marcus Hook, PA |

dealership did a great job with overall process cannot thank enough

Amazing service experience

by from Delco, PA |

My car wouldn't start and AAA thought it was the battery and changed it out. It wasn't that at all. It was a fuel pump issue and I was stuck in Delaware. I managed to get it to this dealership and they squeezed me in with an emergency appointment. They had me a rental car within 5 minutes and my vehicle was ready by 9am the next day. I met a manager Bobby who got involved and made it a smooth process. Andrew was also very helpful. Thank you again and you guys just won my service work as long as I drive a Jeep....even though there are 2 Jeep dealerships closer to my house!k

Had my jeep serviced...nice new place

by from Garnet Valley, PA |

Had an oils change here today. I just moved around here and usually go to jiffy lube but saw a Cars.com commercial about service so I checked it out and this dealer popped up as a local jeep service center. Nice place. Seems pretty new. I was in and out and will definitely go back.

Best of the Best

by from Glen Mills, PA |

Everything went well..meet and greet,test drive,explanation of details of vehicle were what i expected. Didn't take up too much of my time and left with a positive impression.

Great!

by from Bear, De |

Useful sales rep. No pressure no haggling. In and out in less than 2 hours!!

Excellent

by from Wilmington DE |

I couldn't have asked for a better experience in buying a vehicle at David Dodge. I was looking at buying or ordering a new Jeep Wrangler. I had been at other Jeep dealerships in the Wilmington,DE area to look at pricing. Out of all the salesmen I talked to, Jerry DiStefano was the best and most respectful. This was my first new car buying experience but I had done a lot of research on the Wrangler. Jerry was not pushy, understood what I wanted, and had quite a bit of knowledge on the Wrangler. He also understood that I knew the product pretty well and did not try to trick me. Jerry and the dealership were very willing to negotiate pricing with me, unlike every other dealership I went to. In the end, I ended up ordering a Wrangler. It was delivered to the dealership within a month. And I got what I think was a great price! Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience at David Dodge, and will absolutely recommend Jerry to anyone that is looking for a Jeep, Dodge, or Chrysler!

One Stop

by from Glen Mills PA |

You only need to visit this dealership to buy a car! I worked with Shawn Diggory and he did a great job of showing me all the models I wanted to see, answering all my questions, and giving me a great price. Shawn is customer focused and made the process very easy. These guys are great and the sales manager and finance manager were excellent as well.

David Dodge made made my day

by from Philadephia, Pa |

My Chrysler 300 needed some front end work, I dealt with Charlie in the service dept who was extremely helpful in explaining what work was going to take place and how my warranty covered it all. I am very happy with the way I was treated at David Dodge.

David Dodge Chrysler great to deal with

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My wife and I had been looking for a used 2010 Hyundai Sonata to buy. After searching out 100 miles from my location and looking for a car with under 20,000 miles, I came across a 2010 Sonata at a price that was lower than others I had seen. I would be traveling from Central Pa, so I sent an email to enquire about whether the car was still there and to schedule a test drive. The Sales Rep who called me back was Kenny Gray. On Saturday, we drove to Glen Mills, Pa to test drive the car at 9:00 am. It was immaculate. We took it for a test drive and it drove great. We then negotiated on the trade in price for our 2000 Chevy Astro conversion van. Their initial response was lower than I wanted. We responded that this was what we were looking for and were prepared to leave. They came back and said they would give us our price as we had driven a pretty long distance. I found Kenny and the staff at David Dodge to be excellent to work with. They prepared the car while we were there to make it look nice to drive off the lot (nice touch). They do not gouge you on document fees. They are a no pressure dealership and very friendly. They walk you through the process in a clear and concise manner. My wife and I came away feeling good about all aspects of the sale. Kenny followed up on Monday to see how we were liking the car. I would recommend this dealer to anybody. If they continue this type of service, they will get many more internet customers in future. We are very happy with our purchase from David Dodge. It was worth our drive down. Thank you Cars.com and David Dodge