Joseph Toyota Scion of Cincinnati

9101 Colerain Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 866-601-6064
Used 888-414-6029
Service 888-545-5482

Ask Your Neighbors, They Bought From Us.

Great Experience!

by from louisville, ky |

I just bought a new prius from joseph toyota. The purchase was by far the best car buying experience ive had. I looked at many different dealerships to find the deal I was looking for. I cant put into words how bad some of those experiences were. I inquired online at joseph toyota and mike sipple contacted me right away. I told him what I was looking for and he offered me a great deal right out of the gate. I knew it was a great deal based on previous experiences, but I tried to haggle a bit just to make sure. He held his ground that he gave me his bottom dollar up front and I believed him. I made the deal over the phone and made the 2 hour drive to pick up the car. Ive never had a salesman offer a fair price without a fight. Id recommend mike and joseph toyota to anyone.

Joseph Toyota on Colerain

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We were so impressed with this dealership when we bought our Sienna van! The sales experience was really a pleasure, and in the last 2 years, we have really enjoyed driving our vehicle. It is so roomy that our adult children borrow it for vacations with their children! The service department has also been a great experience. On my last visit for service, I was greeted by Josh, the service associate who handled my van. I arrived with two small children, enjoyed a roomy waiting room with toys, had a short wait, and then met Rachael when I paid for service. I got a box of cookies for coming in and, as usual, was pleased with my experience. The facilities are clean and bright with TV, food, beverages, and comfortable furniture....but best of all is the friendly attitude of everyone you encounter there. I would certainly buy another vehicle here when need arises!!!

Great Services

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

I enjoy going to this location, Depree is just such a trustworthy saleman. I come to him with all my questions and he has not let me down yet.

Good Customer Service, Good Pricing

by from Columbus, OH |

I truly enjoyed working with this Dealer, their prices were very competitive and the best among all the dealers. Quick quotes over emails and good response. Friendly people to talk to and discuss the buying experience.

Great!!!!

by from cincinnati,ohio |

I purchased a 2010 Camry. Mark Gulley was my salesman. I want to praise him for his professionalism. I arrived at 4:00 pm and the deal was sealed by 5:30. Which I thought was great. Going back when it's time to purchase another car. My experience was GREAT!!!!!!!!

POOR Service at Joseph Toyota in Cincinnati

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I have a 2004 Toyota Camry purchased at Joseph Toyota. All of the required and maintenance type service has been done at Joseph Toyota. Most recently (December, 2012), I invested $1,700 in a new suspension system for my vehicle, knowing that Toyota vehicles are long lasting if well taken care of. On January 21, my faith in the Toyota brand was completely changed. I now have a Camry in very good condition, inside and out, but have an engine that is totally shot. I?m told I need a new engine that will cost about the same amount as the value of the car. I truly believe that somewhere along the way, in all the required maintenance done at Joseph Toyota, the service techs did not do all the checking/maintenance they should have, and I have to pay for the mistake. After taking with two other mechanics not associated with Toyota, they both agree that this problem is highly unusual and should not have happened. Needless to say, this whole experience did not sit well with me and I believe other Toyota owners should be very careful. Ask to have the parts they claim to have replaced; ask to get a detailed review of what was done and don?t let them snow you into repairs that are not needed. Get a second opinion! What will Toyta do for me?

Will never shop there again

by from Batesville, Indiana |

My husband and I went here based on the reviews on cars.com to buy a nice used minivan with more than 100,000 miles on it as a transition out of our Suburban. Our first salesman was OK, but admitted that many of the used minivans on the lot had power sliding doors that did not work. For the prices they were asking, that is ridiculous. We drove one that was OK, and went to look at another dealer. We knew that Joseph Toyota closed at 6 that Saturday, so we went back to the lot with about a 1/2 hour to spare to take a second look. A different salesman approached us. We told him the name of the first salesman we had dealt with and he said, "He's gone." Fine. We told him we came back to look at some of their minivans. So he knew we made a special trip back to their dealership for the second time that day, and admitted he had seen us there earlier in the day. As he showed us the minivans, he also admitted that he thought there was only one on their lot on which the power doors actually worked. In fact, my husband got shut in one of the vans and couldn't get out! He said he wasn't even sure why those vans were on their lot. Well, neither am I! We looked at the van he said was the best one, and when I asked him if I could drive it, he was offended because it was 5:45! Pardon me, but aren't their hours until 6? Two different times during the conversation when I talked about test driving it, he made a HUGE deal, saying things like "Well, if you're REALLY INTERESTED I GUESS I could get the keys, etc." We were so mad we went right over to the new car showroom and complained. The new car manager was very nice and apologized, but the damage had already been done. We will never return and if that salesman doesn't want to work for a living, I'm assuming plenty of people in this economy would take his job!

Great Service

by from Fairfield OH |

I've had nothing but GREAT service from Joseph Toyota. The buying process was easy and no pressure from the salesperson. I've been 3 times to have service on my car and every time - it's been excellent. Every person I've dealt with has been very friendly and helpful. I will continue to come back to this location, even though I have another Toyota dealership within 2 minutes of my house. Keep up the good work!

10K car service review

by from Cincinnati Oh |

The waiting room was clean and they offer soft drinks, snacks and coffee while waiting. I was told it would be about an hour and the work was completed in about 45 minutes - very nice to be out in less time than I was tolc.

Continue to amaze me!!

by from Cincinnati |

I am sure we have all heard the stories about how customer service do not care about you they just want your money, but every time I have had service done I always feel at ease!! If I am getting my oil changed, brakes changed, or my air bag suspension, I have always had prompt and polite service. Each time Jason has helped me and always greats me with a smile and ensures I understand what is done with my car, I truly appreciate the extra time I feel he takes!!

Joseph Loyalist

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My review of this dealer is over two aspects of this dealer, first buying a new car and second, the service. I have bought both of my cars from Joseph, including my very first car. My latest experience was buying a 2010 Toyota Corolla from Joseph, after I narrowed down what I wanted in the car, and after comparing prices of the local competitors I decided to go to Joseph due to my past experiences. I worked with a salesman who was able to make the whole process stress free. Within no time, he had located the car and made all the arrangements to get the car that I wanted transferred from another Toyota dealer out of state to Joseph. Within a week I received a call stating the car was here and it was time to sit down with financing. In no time I was done with the paperwork and was the proud new owner of my Corolla. The other area I would like to complement would be their service department. Not long ago, Joseph expanded their service area as well as remodeled their entire dealership and it is amazing. All of the service managers are friendly and personable, unlike the majority of dealers that seem as if they are too good to talk to you. Once you are checked in you have the option of waiting in one of their two waiting rooms with complementary drinks and snacks, Free Wi-Fi, and Televisions to watch while you wait. When your car is done, the service managers personally walk in and explain everything that was done to your car including things that may need to be done in the future to avoid any major issues. I have had both of my cars serviced at Joseph and I will continue to as long as I am living in the area. I cannot stress how helpful this dealership is to their customers, I have recommended friends and family members to Joseph and every one of them have purchased cars from there with nothing but positive things to say. This dealer strives for customer satisfaction and that is why I strongly recommend Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati.