Joseph Toyota Scion of Cincinnati

9101 Colerain Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 866-601-6064 New 866-601-6064
Used 888-414-6029 Used 888-414-6029
Service 888-545-5482 Service 888-545-5482

Ask Your Neighbors, They Bought From Us.

Great Experience!

by from louisville, ky |

I just bought a new prius from joseph toyota. The purchase was by far the best car buying experience ive had. I looked at many different dealerships to find the deal I was looking for. I cant put into words how bad some of those experiences were. I inquired online at joseph toyota and mike sipple contacted me right away. I told him what I was looking for and he offered me a great deal right out of the gate. I knew it was a great deal based on previous experiences, but I tried to haggle a bit just to make sure. He held his ground that he gave me his bottom dollar up front and I believed him. I made the deal over the phone and made the 2 hour drive to pick up the car. Ive never had a salesman offer a fair price without a fight. Id recommend mike and joseph toyota to anyone.

Favorable Buying Experience

by from Springfield, OH |

After months of research and debate about whether to trade my 2005 Toyota Prius for a new Toyota, I landed at Joseph Toyota by way of a good Internet price on a 2015 Camry. I was introduced to Michael McKay, Sales & Leasing Consultant. Mr. McKay was extremely friendly, patient and personable throughout the review of vehicles, the paperwork, and final negotiations. The deal was fair, including the trade in on my Prius (of course I would have liked more for it!). In the end, the car I chose had a finish issue, which had Mr. McKay and Robert Hughes, Sales Manager not pointed out, might have been a huge problem for me. This team spent time trying to find a suitable replacement vehicle for me. In the end, I did not proceed with the deal, but I would not hesitate to do business with Joseph Toyota when I am ready to purchase again. I appreciate their honesty and integrity.

Currently Wont Help Customer with Legit Issue.

by from Columbia, MD |

This dealership currently will not address a vehicle problem for a customer that purchased a from them. The vehicle was purchased new, is about 2 months old and has less than 3,000 miles on it. All equipment on the vehicle is original. Calling the service department resulted in being told it's not their (Joseph Toyota's) problem, and being hung up by them. This expressed experience should be enough for anyone who has purchased, or plans to purchase, from Joseph Toyota to be extremely cautious in dealing with them. Beware!

Service Department

by from Stow, Ohio |

We've had two opportunities to use the Service Department here and both were very positive. Interestingly, both were because of mistakes at a service department at another Toyota dealership. We were extremely pleased with everyone in the Service Department and if additional service on our Toyota was needed in Cincinnati would certainly would return there, without question. Thanks to all the staff, especially Jason and Rick.

Outstanding!!!!!

by from Northern Kentucky |

In my life living in many different places in the U.S., I have been to many dealers typically just "shopping" with an occasional purchase. A co-worker recommended Joseph Toyota when I was in the market for a Tundra so I gave them a try. I dealt with Rob Hughes and Cheryl Nix whom I found to be very helpful without that dreaded pressure of having to leave there with a vehicle. Rob is a man of his word. This made the transaction very smooth and even after the sale Rob and Cheryl treated my wife and I just like they did when we first walked in. With this hospitality and integrity, when it was time to purchase the AWD loaded Sienna we knew we were going to them. Rob ordered the van and kept us updated on a regular basis. He gave us the best no haggle price and worked with us on our trade in. We are extremely happy with Cheryl and Rob and have plans for another purchase from them soon. I have been to other local dealers and although I live in Kentucky, I have no problem driving the distance to have this kind of service when making such an expensive purchase. I have had very unpleasant experiences with the Toyota dealers in Northern Kentucky so it's a no brainer.

Purchased 2012 Highlander in 2014

by from Madison, IN |

Fall of 2014 - we wanted to trade in our 2003 Highlander (we were the only owner) for 2012 version. I searched online through CARS.COM and found a V6 silver 2012 at Joseph Toyota. I called and talked to Dupree and he told me it had sold already. He explained another 2012 on the lot that was loaded with extras but had few extra miles on it than I wanted. I wasn't off work until Saturday so I told Dupree I check if Highlander still there and if so would drive over to take a look. The Highlander was in perfect condition and the price was very good, and had become certified since I had first called. I came armed with information on what I wanted out of the 2003 and what I was willing to spend on the 2012. We came to an agreement on a price and it was right in the area I was hoping for. The process was hassle free, and our time spent to make the purchase was minimal. We felt valued, respected and will return to Joseph Toyota next time we need a vehicle and hope that Dupree is still there.

Rick Specker

by from Cincinnati |

Bruce Scroggin - Service Advisor: professional, prompt service and excellent results. We have been dealing with Joseph Toyota, and Bruce for years. Always delivers excellent service!

Joseph Toyota on Colerain

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We were so impressed with this dealership when we bought our Sienna van! The sales experience was really a pleasure, and in the last 2 years, we have really enjoyed driving our vehicle. It is so roomy that our adult children borrow it for vacations with their children! The service department has also been a great experience. On my last visit for service, I was greeted by Josh, the service associate who handled my van. I arrived with two small children, enjoyed a roomy waiting room with toys, had a short wait, and then met Rachael when I paid for service. I got a box of cookies for coming in and, as usual, was pleased with my experience. The facilities are clean and bright with TV, food, beverages, and comfortable furniture....but best of all is the friendly attitude of everyone you encounter there. I would certainly buy another vehicle here when need arises!!!

Great Services

by from Cincinnati, ohio |

I enjoy going to this location, Depree is just such a trustworthy saleman. I come to him with all my questions and he has not let me down yet.

Good Customer Service, Good Pricing

by from Columbus, OH |

I truly enjoyed working with this Dealer, their prices were very competitive and the best among all the dealers. Quick quotes over emails and good response. Friendly people to talk to and discuss the buying experience.