Brookdale Honda

6800 Brooklyn Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55429

Used 763-569-6142

Great employees and excellent facilities

by from Andover, MN |

Everyone I've dealt with at Brookdale Honda since I moved to Minnesota in 2007 deserves an excellent rating, and so do the facilities. I would like to single out two Service Advisors who have gone above and beyond to help me. They are Maurice Johnson and Laurel Hansen.

Fantastic experience

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Julie was attentive to our requests, even arranged for a longer test drive. She answered all our questions, even to the point of letting us experience how warm the interiors of various colors got sitting in the hot sun. She was knowledgeable about the car and it's features. She took the time to go through the basic operations of the electronics and set up the cell phone on Bluetooth. The financing was handled without difficulty. We were personally thanked by the sakes manager for our purchase. The dealerships facilities were comfortable and we were offered beverages more than once. I would highly recommend this dealership. I am confident our initial positive experience will continue throughout our ownership period.

Brookdale Honda

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Had an exceptional experience at Brookdale Honda. I was shopping for a good used car and wasn't expecting to get exactly what I was looking for (including the color); Chris Neis got me into a better car than I was looking for and for less than I was thinking of spending. Zac Schwartz, one of the service guys, backed him up with top notch responsive service on a few adjustments while I waited. Go to Brookdale Honda if you are looking for a good car.

Amazing Service

by from Rogers, MN |

Went to Brookdale Honda for service, and was immediately greeted. The service was great and the facility was TOP NOTCH!

Very Helpful Employee

by from Circle Pines, MN |

While driving in slow-and-go traffic for an hour I noticed my car jerking a lot. I'd been told my transmission fluid was pretty dark, so when I realized I was just a mile or two from Brookdale Honda (where I'd purchased my Civic Hybrid) so without an appointment, I made my way there. Fortunately, they had time, so changed the fluid. I was pretty much on my last nerve after all the traffic tie-ups and had no desire to go back to the nightmare that was the freeway. I asked the clerk if she had a map or could help me find another route home...I had no map in my car and no smart phone. She couldn't help and then had a customer coming up. As I walked away, an employee named Shane, who had just finished with a customer, approached and said he could give me directions. I explained that I was looking for a northern route and he took me to his computer so I could see a map of the area. Then he showed me exactly how to get across the river. Bless him, I was so relieved and I want to commend him for his gracious assistance. Brookdale Honda is lucky to have an employee who would go the extra mile to help someone out.

Top notch service

by from Rogers, MN. |

I bought a new Honda Civic in 2001 from Brookdale Honda. It was the most reliable car that I have ever owned. I had all the service work done here except for tires. Their customer service is the best. I am 69 years old and have bought a lot of cars, and this dealer is the best. I just bought a 2013 Honda CRV and I got what I think is a very good deal and am a very satisfied customer.

Great dealership to buy a great car

by from Minneapoliis, MN |

This is the 3rd. vehicle I have purchased from a Luther dealership and I recommend the Luther group to all my friends. This is my first Honda (CRV) and dealing with the people at Brookdale Honda was a pleasure. BTW this may be the most fun automobile I have ever purchased...I really like this car!

Great Car purchasing experience.

by from New Hope, MN |

Very friendly and helpful staff. State of the art dealership. Comfortable surroundings. I felt I as in controle of my purchase. Very satisfied.

Nice people and cars

by from Nowthen, mn |

This was our first time buying a Honda. We love our new car and will be back for a 2nd new vehicle soon !

Longtime Customer

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I have purchased 2 Accords, 4 CRV's and several Pontiacs (way back when) from Brookdale Honda. I have always shopped at other dealerships, but returned here for my purchase. I am treated respectfully and get the best deal. The trade-ins are great. The service department also does a spectacular job. Thanks, Brookdale Honda.