Brookdale Honda

Service 866-447-9354 Service 866-447-9354

We've Moved! New Location. 694 & Brooklyn

Consistent Customer Satisfaction

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I appreciate the quality of customer service we receive at Luther Brookdale Honda. They are straight-forward in their dealings and go the extra mile (no pun intended!) to provide a happy car buying experience.

Awesome internet service

by from Rochester,MN |

I requested an on line quote on a 2016 Honda Accord and got an almost immediate reply with a very competitive offer. I liked the up front approach taken with the offer.The offer was significantly lower than the No haggle Walser dealer in the Twin Cities area. The follow up was appropriate without being stalking. I ended up purchasing from my local Honda dealer who priced matched and wasn't a 100 miles further away. I almost felt guilty about not purchasing from Brookdale as the on line process was so smooth. I don't usually do reviews , however this was a very pleasant experience. I will be contacting this dealership again in the future for my next vehicle purchase.

Complete Car Buying Process a Disaster

by from Maple Grove, MN |

We actually got a fantastic vehicle from them, however the entire process was a COMPLETE disaster. I started communicating with them online and when we went to meet the sales guy at the time he said worked for him (Chris) he was not even there. So we went with a different sales guy (Victor) who was great at first. We test drove a vehicle and said we?d think it over and get back to him. I emailed him a few days later, negotiated a deal and went to go sign the papers. We met with him, got everything figured out and then went back to meet with the finance guy, only to find out they were selling us the wrong vehicle as they mixed us up with another couple! After some more negotiations we moved ahead with the correct vehicle, however the finance guy (Kevin) did not seem to have a friendly bone in his body. Every other time I have bought a car I?ve been able to discuss/negotiate financing & interest rates but he did not do that, only said we could refinance once our first bill came. So, we went ahead with it and now are trying to refinance, however they screwed something up with the title and now, 2 months later, we still do not have the title and it will take 6 weeks for us to get it. I?ve been very disappointed in the entire process as no one has seemed to care about any of the mistakes they have made. If you want a friendly, easy car buying experience, DO NOT go to Luther Brookdale Honda!

Excellent service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We regularly use Brookdale Honda for repairs. We had a problem with our hybrid battery. They diagnosed and replaced the battery in a timely way. They recommended some service that we had not had done recently. Their loaner car service was swift and easy to use. We will continue to use them for our service and repair on our two Hondas.

Great to work with!

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Dan Johnson was an absolute pleasure to work with! If you are looking for the best sales experience, I would highly recommend him to anyone. I love my new Accord and am really pleased with this dealership overall.

Extremely satisfied

by from Plymouth, MN |

I took my Pilot into Brookdale Honda for recall work. The technician was able to complete all of the recall items, some of which pertained to some issues I was having with my car, and all costs were covered under an array of recall warranty. In addition, I saved labor costs by having them replace my timing belt at 120,000 miles, something I had wanted to do, because they were already performing the recall work. They provided me with a free loaner for the entire time the car was being fixed.

VERY SATISFIED

by from St. Paul, MN |

I bought my Fit at Brookdale Honda in 2008 and have brought it there for all maintenance. The employees have always been VERY friendly and helpful! I love the new facility because I can be online to work as I wait. The quality of their care is evident in my car - 175,000 miles and going strong! Thank you, Amanda, for taking care of my last visit. :o)

Luther Brookdale Honda

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have been bringing my vehicles to Brookdale Honda for many years and have always received excellent service. Ben W was my service rep this time and was excellent. He took the time to answer all my questions and explain what service was completed. I'm happy to know that I can always rely on this service dept.

darrell

by from brooklyn center mn. |

good service & done on time ,coffee and cookies is a nice touch

Great employees and excellent facilities

by from Andover, MN |

Everyone I've dealt with at Brookdale Honda since I moved to Minnesota in 2007 deserves an excellent rating, and so do the facilities. I would like to single out two Service Advisors who have gone above and beyond to help me. They are Maurice Johnson and Laurel Hansen.