Luther Nissan Kia

1470 E. 50th St., Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

New 855-800-8943
Used 888-709-7416
Service 855-263-7085

Your Value Price Dealer "Where The Bottome Line is Trust"

Great overall experience

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Had a great purchasing experience at Luther Nissan Kia. Overall best price I've seen on a Nissan and we shopped around to all of the dealers - quite honestly the best deal we've ever received. In addition, sales rep (Luke), and finance manager (Raul), were very considerate and helped us through the process.

Polite and timely in response to my inquiry.

by from Edina, MN |

The car salesman who contacted me was very polite and accepting when I told him I had decided to wait to purchase a car until spring.

Very Frustrated

by from Minnesota |

My wife and I leased a car from this location and our lease is up soon so we scheduled an appointment to speak with a sales associate to get info on what our options are for when the lease ends. Our intention was to either lease another vehicle or buy out the current one. The sales person we spoke with was only moderately interested in our business and as soon as she got wind that we had no intention to purchase right then and there it was like the flip of a switch and she wanted nothing to do with is. We went in learning nothing more than what the internet could have already told us. What a joke. I don't care if you are on commission you can treat people with respect regardless of their intention to spend money there.

Service problems

by from Wisconsin |

Took car in for 15000 mile checkup,service said work would take one and a half hours,car was done in twenty minutes,left dealership and found noise whin driving,pulled over and found that when they rotated tires they did,nt tighten lug nuts,now I know how they finished in record time,I believe they skipped over all the things they we're suppose to do,I would,nt recommend them to my worst enemy for any kind of work

Stay Away from this Dealer unless you like "Sorry"

by from Shakopee, MN |

Sorry is the motto of this dealership. Purchased a vehicle and it broke down before I even had 100 miles on it. Service could not figure out what was wrong. New vehicle tie rod arm broke before 1000 miles on it. Options that were to be added on ordered for following Tuesday and 2 weeks later when went to get installed the parts were for the wrong vehicle even though they just sold it to me. Now over 2 months later the trade in vehicle care contract they advised they would cancel and get the refund for me is still not cancelled. I have purchased many new vehicles and I have to say I have never had such a horrible experience anywhere else like this.

Car Service

by from Inver Grove, MN |

Great Customer Service but very poor quality of repairs!!!!! How can you balance this issue? already spend $800 with 3 visits and the main problem of Misfiring still there.... any recommendation??????????

Teamwork!

by from Minot, ND |

Great group of employees. Kurt Convey sets the example for peers to emulate; promote immediatly. Eric great job with following up for Kurt. Don way to be a team player. Excellent worl from whole staff from the reception and throughout chain. Thanks, Kris

Another Great Experience

by from Hudson, WI |

Scott and the team at Luther have always been great. On this visit I had to get in without an appoitment to address something urgent and they were able to get me in even though they were completely booked. I hate having to ask to get in without an appointment, but they were very gacious and accomodating.

new car buying experiance

by from Inver Grove Hts., MN. |

the emploeys were all friendly and helpful.at times, I felt I had to wait too long for certain processes. The price of the vehicle was fair, and I was happy with it.

excellent customer service

by from Prior Lake,MN |

The customer service was excellent from the minute we alked in on Saturday 10 minutes to closing time all the way through the closing of the sale on Monday afternoon. I would highly recommened Luther Nissan to anyone in need of a vehichle! Scot the sales man was very thorough with us explaining every detail of our new vehichle! Thank you Scott and Luther Nissan!

Great Dealership!

by from St. Paul, MN |

Great dealership for trade-ins, purchases, and service!