Luther Nissan Kia

1470 E. 50th St., Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

New 855-800-8943
Used 888-709-7416
Service 855-263-7085

Your Value Price Dealer "Where The Bottome Line is Trust"

Service

by from Lilydale MN |

I always have a great experience at this dealership - friendly, fast, helpful and honest. I would and do reccomend them to everyone!

great customer service

by from saint paul, minnesota |

They offered to provide a loaner car when the service took longer than expected. When I declined the loaner car, they took 10% off the bill.

2 cars

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

We purchased 2 Nissan vehicles. Garret was our sales rep, he is very knowledgeable, exercised tremendous patience with our 'many' questions and would ask that if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle, please stop and speak with him.

Oil Change

by from St. Paul, MN |

Excellent experience- was called by LNK to s/u appointment- offered discount package which included oil & filter change, tire rotation, visual brake & 27-point inspection for discounted price. Whole service took about 45 minutes. Very fast! Service managers always very friendly too!!

Great service and car

by from Big Lake, MN |

We had a wonderful experience at Luther. Our salesperson was very genuine and very honest. We also had a great finance employee that helped complete our purchase at Luther. Overall we had a awesome experience and I would definetly buy another car from Luther. It is well worth the trip! Best dealership we have ever bought from so far! Sincerely, Scott and Angela

letter

by from Minneapolis,MN |

when I bought the car it took awhile for them to find one the color I wanted. They got the right color but the interior was a different color and had side rails. But I bought it anyways.The side rails needed to be removed ir took a few weeks. The time before last when I brought the car in for an electrical problem with the passenger seat, it took a little over two weeks to get the right part. I had a loaner car,but it was frustating. The sales and service people were all fantastic,friendly and helpfull.

Great Dealership

by from Hugo |

My husband and I had a great experience at Luther Kia. Everyone was so Great from the time we walked in the door . Our salesperson was awesome and our finance person did such a great job trying to get us the best interest rate. The Manager introduced himself to us when we first walked in. They have great TEAM and I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Service

by from St Paul Mn |

I was in and out on time and service man was friendly and courtious.

Terrific service!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Oil change and tire rotation made a cinch by such a great staff!

great first buy!

by from ssp mn |

i walked in looking for a low end nissan, a base model versa, and after an exhaustive search it was found that i would have to special order the car, the closest one to test drive was over 600 miles away! after getting over the initial shock i decided to walk away and look at some used cars. before i could leave they had me test drive a kia soul. it was a very nice car and i fit in it well (a huge plus being 6+ feet) after the test drive it was getting late and i needed to think it over. there was no pressure! i was given a card and encouraged to go test drive some other cars. i decided on the kia and went back. much to my surprise when we worked out the deal my payments stayed the same. kia finance had a much lower apr than Nissan! Luther gave me a hat and a couple of nice key chains (no deal breaker there but i was totally not expecting it either) a first free oil change, and the dealer had worked out with a regional gas station for 5 cents off (no big deal) and $5 car washes (this was huge, it saves me $6 per wash). this tells me they want customers to be happy and they want them to take care of their new investment. everyone i worked with was professional and kind, they didn't try to belittle me over my decision to buy a cheap car ( most of the people gave me praise) and they were not paid on commission over all the whole deal was as painless as it gets!