Luther Nissan Kia

1470 E. 50th St., Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

New 855-800-8943
Used 888-709-7416
Service 855-263-7085

Your Value Price Dealer "Where The Bottome Line is Trust"

Terrific service!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Oil change and tire rotation made a cinch by such a great staff!

great first buy!

by from ssp mn |

i walked in looking for a low end nissan, a base model versa, and after an exhaustive search it was found that i would have to special order the car, the closest one to test drive was over 600 miles away! after getting over the initial shock i decided to walk away and look at some used cars. before i could leave they had me test drive a kia soul. it was a very nice car and i fit in it well (a huge plus being 6+ feet) after the test drive it was getting late and i needed to think it over. there was no pressure! i was given a card and encouraged to go test drive some other cars. i decided on the kia and went back. much to my surprise when we worked out the deal my payments stayed the same. kia finance had a much lower apr than Nissan! Luther gave me a hat and a couple of nice key chains (no deal breaker there but i was totally not expecting it either) a first free oil change, and the dealer had worked out with a regional gas station for 5 cents off (no big deal) and $5 car washes (this was huge, it saves me $6 per wash). this tells me they want customers to be happy and they want them to take care of their new investment. everyone i worked with was professional and kind, they didn't try to belittle me over my decision to buy a cheap car ( most of the people gave me praise) and they were not paid on commission over all the whole deal was as painless as it gets!

Stereo Typical Used Car Salesmen

by from New Hope, MN |

I went to this dealer and picked a car that I wanted to buy. As I always do, I brought it to another dealer to check the car over. I went back with the car fully intending to purchase it. The sales guy's nice guy smile went away when I didn't want to talk financing with him. Then I told him what the certified Nissan Mechanic found wrong with the car and he got up and walked away from his desk without saying a word. He came back with the used car sales manager that proceeded to tell me that I was lied to regarding the defects in the car. At no time did they ask me what I would want to pay for the car or what would even be acceptable to me as far as repairs. He claimed that the "value added" pricing meant there was no negotiation. It was clear to me that they wanted to make money on a trade-in, financing, and of course someone who would not bring the car to a mechanic. Without ever even hearing me speak the used car sales manager gave his speech and ended it with, "maybe you need to look for a different car." I called and explained how badly I was treated to the store manager and he told me that he didn't believe me. My motive was to alert them to the practices of their sales team not to try to buy the car. The story he got from his sales team was much different than what I experienced so I guess the dishonesty is just inherent at the Luther Nissan used car sales department. Of the more than 10 dealers I have dealt with this year, this was the most obviously shady one. I ended up buying a car from another dealer and was treated with respect that I could not find in Inver Grove Heights.

Richard Huber Review

by from Eagan MN |

I looked at many many Hondas and dealers in my search for a 2008 Honda Accord. Luther Nissan had the car I was looking for although it was quite dirty. I decided to purchase car as I could tell it was a great car. I asked service department after I made purchase if they could make it spotless and they did an excellent clean up. Exterior and interior was very dirty and they made it shine. Third vehicle are family has purchased from Luther Nissan.