Bob Bell Chevrolet

Service 888-561-9145

CONTACT KEN ERHARDT

Service Department

by from Baltimore. Md |

I purchased my car here and i've been coming to get my service don't here too and I've always had a good experience with them. There always ready to listen to your concerns and and any problem. They always do their best to handle all request.

Great Dealership, Poor Service

by from Maryland |

We enjoyed buying our vehicles from Bob Bell Chevy until it came time to goto the service department. Every single time we have taken one of our vehicles to get serviced, the issue is never fixed and they want to keep the vehicle for an extended time period. The customer service in the service department is awful. The people are always rude and snappy. I enjoyed the buying process, but the up keep that needs to be met with the service department is lacking.

Great service and professional staff

by from Bel Air, MD |

The service department was very professional and courteous.

Top Notch Service ar Bob Bell

by from Bel Air Maryland 21014 |

This is my 3rd Corvette having a C 5, C 6 and now a C7 Stingray, Bob Bell's service team has done the service on ALL Three. Needless to say I am more then satisfied with there prompt, polite manner and the outstanding mechanical knowledge on keeping my Corvettes in top running condition. Service adviser Ray Karl keeps me informed as to the status of my car and any updates simply put you can't go wrong with Bob Bell's service and his top notch service team. Art Z

Love my Silverado

by from Delta Pa |

Had a wonderful experience buying my truck with Bob Bell. Gave me a great rate for my trade in and really worked to put me in the truck I wanted within my budget. Rob has been my fathers go to salesman for 2 trucks now. And he will be mine for all future purchases as well. I bought my previous vehicle at Jones. Never again. Jones Salesman have no desire to help put you in the car you want. Just to make a quick sale. Bob Bell is A+ in my opinion.

Excellent Service

by from Conowingo, MD |

The service representatives are professional and courteous. The oil change/tire rotation/inspection was done quickly. When other concerns are found they always give estimates and explain everything without high pressure to get them done now. I love the service coupons!! The waiting area is very nice. I love the free coffee and wifi. Thanks again for excellent service, I will be back soon. I like the online appointment service, too.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Peach Bottom PA |

5.0 /5 Was very helpful worked with us to get the numbers down were we needed them to be. Great guy to work with.

by from Bel Air, MD |

I brought my truck in for service and oil change. Bob Bell service is great! I have always been treated right and they fix any problems the first time. The staff is friendly and always try to get you in and out in a speedy time frame.

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great Place for Service. Strongly recommend for any Chevrolet repair !!!

by from Glen Burnie, Md |

James and Tom in the service department have exceptional customer service. They helped repair a driveshaft on our 2011 GMC Acdia that was purchased two weeks prior. We were told the damage was caused by poor workmanship. When we contacted Cook Volkswagen about the issue, Cook suggested the damage occurred while someone was trying to steal the driveshaft and that it wasnt possible that someone in Cook's service department missed it during inspection. Needless to say, I was very upset about this response. However, the team at Bob Bell stepped up and took care of the repairs even though they had nothing to do with the issue. Tom and James put the "service" in service department.