Auto Park Chrysler Jeep

400 Auto Park Blvd., Cary, NC 27511

New 866-605-9257
Used 888-713-6103
Service 888-348-9882

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Service, Thank You Ben!

by from Richlands, NC |

I purchased a 2012 Cadillac from Autopark. I had an awesome experience. Ben Paulakonis was great, and had everything ready for me by the time I got there. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had in a dealership. All the staff was friendly, would definitely go back for another vehicle. I am so grateful I didn't have to spend hours and hours nor deal with any pushy sales people. Thank you again for the GREAT service.

Persistence is the key to success

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My salesman, Bruce Bensal was persistent but not pushy. He worked with me over a 6 month period to find a great Jeep Grand Cherokee. I stopped into the dealership to look at the GCs because I want the diesel but I had a few business ventures cooking and I couldn't make the buy at the time with so many unknown in my financial future. Bruce said he would keep checking with me and when I was ready he'd be there and he was! I got a really good price on my trade in and they found the JGC w/ diesel that I wanted. In and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours, I think a record. Thanks again Bruce! Matt

Great Car, Great Service!

by from Salem, VA |

Julie Chasse was such a great salesperson to help me get my Honda Element that I wanted to purchase. I was an out of state customer and they even delivered my car to my hometown. What a great team.

Great Dealership!!

by from Pittsboro, NC |

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude Edition with the TeraFlex lift package and I couldn't be happier. Autopark Chrysler Jeep is an awesome dealership and my sales associate, Julie Chasse, was great to work with.

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Auto Park Chrysler Jeep and had an excellent experience. Julie Chasse was our sales rep and she was a pleasure to work with and incredibly knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend her and the dealership for your next car purchase.

Deborah from Salem, VA

by from Salem, VA |

This was such an easy auto purchase thanks to these great people. They delivered my car to me! What service and what a great staff. I just love my car!

Excellent Dealership and Sales

by from Chapel Hill |

Vincent Scott was a true professional and he was a joy to work with. He was knowledgable and trustworthy and I would strongly recommend asking for him when you buy a car. He provided no pressure and I felt I was his sole focus throughout the process. I couldn't recommend him any stronger and when we buy our next car, I'll call Vincent! We bought a 2012 Toyota 4 Runner and couldn't happier. Great job Vincent...you are an all -star!

New Jeep Renegade

by from Cary, nc |

I worked directly with the salesman, Burke, and it was pleasant. When buying a car it is always a long drawn out process that takes all day and by the end of it you feel like you have climbed a mountain. I worked directly with the salesman, Burke, and it was pleasant. When buying a car it is always a long drawn out process that takes all day and by the end of it you feel like you have climbed a mountain. I called ahead and told them exactly what I wanted and named my terms, if it worked for them as well then I would be there to purchase the vehicle and get in and then get out and enjoy the new vehicle. Burke make sure to stay true to this deal. I came in at 6:30 at night and at 8 o'clock the same night I was in my new vehicle with financing complete. Burke was professional and a pleasure to spend time with that night. I would go back to this dealership again because of this experience.

Wonderful experience with Julie and Jacob!

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

We bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee today and had a wonderful experience. We worked with Julie and Jacob, both were wonderful and the combination of the two together couldn't have worked out better for us. Neither were pushy and they made the experience fun with plenty of laughs. We would highly recommend this dealership as well as Julie and Jacob!!

Great Dealer to Buy from!!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I must say that Marc Ware was excellent thru the entire process. I purchased a brand new 2013 Chrysler 300 back in 2013 and came back to upgrade. Now i have a 2015 Chrysler 300S. I am in love with my new car. The process was fast (which was GREAT!!!!) And i have 8 free oil changes!!! Love, Love, Love this place!!!!

2 for 2 at Autopark Chrysler Jeep!!!

by from Cary, NC |

I had brought my 15+ year old Jeep in for service and while I was waiting decided to take a stroll through the showroom and walked out with a new Wrangler!! They didn't have what I wanted BUT Michael, Bert and Nicki were able to find exactly what I needed through there dealer network. The process was so seamless, I told them our Grand Cherokee lease was coming to an end and they found the exact GCherokee I was looking for as well...2 for 2 in the same week!!!