Auto Park Chrysler Jeep

400 Auto Park Blvd., Cary, NC 27511

New 866-605-9257
Used 888-713-6103
Service 888-348-9882

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great Service, Thank You Ben!

by from Richlands, NC |

I purchased a 2012 Cadillac from Autopark. I had an awesome experience. Ben Paulakonis was great, and had everything ready for me by the time I got there. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had in a dealership. All the staff was friendly, would definitely go back for another vehicle. I am so grateful I didn't have to spend hours and hours nor deal with any pushy sales people. Thank you again for the GREAT service.

The way car buying is supposed to work!

by from Sanford NC |

Easy peasy. Second purchase there. In and out in under 2 hours. Julie worked real hard and found exactly what we needed. We love the Town and Country Touring L vans. This replaced our 2013 and had a couple of cool upgrades which "Gadget Girl" loves. Gadget Girl has already recommended Autopark and Julie Chasse!

Thanks for the ride Michael

by from Raleigh, NC |

I purchased a Lexus CTh from Michael and had no problems at all - promised repairs were made and service was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to stop in the next time I'm in the market for a new car.

Fantastic Service

by from Fuquay Varina |

I have just purchased a Chevy Traverse from this dealership, from start to finish they really looked after me. Both Michael Englert and Larry Tomos really worked hard to ensure my experience was a pleasure. i was very impressed with the dealership and every staff member was friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone to go to this dealer, Once again Thanks Guys your the best

excellent customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

We had the dynamic duo of Michael & Johnson helping us find the perfect car for us. They were honest, caring, and knowledgeable. I recommend that you use them to find the perfect car for you as well. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Cherokee Trailhawk

by from cary, nc |

The wife and I purchased a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk from Auto Park Chrysler Jeep and had a all around great experience. Are sales consultant Michael Englert was awesome to deal with.

Good Service, Large Inventory, Thanks Julie

by from Durham, NC |

I recently purchased a new Jeep Cherokee from Auto Park Chrysler/Jeep in Cary NC. I was not really even looking into a purchase but wanted to see more inventory/options for the Cherokee. They always have large inventories to choose from. After meeting with Julie on the lot, I decided to see what the options might be. The dealership is very laid back with a relaxed environment which was especially helpful with all the Christmas customers/year-end deals going on. I was able to get into a new Jeep Cherokee at a good price. Thanks Julie and AutoPark Jeep.

A true professional - Thanks Larry Tomos!

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I have purchased two Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4's from Larry Tomos at Autopark Chrysler Jeep in Cary, NC. Larry is a true professional with 12+ years of Jeep experience. You can trust Larry to guide you through the entire process and you will leave with a great deal, great service, and a lifetime friend. The dealership is clean, and the service work that I've had done has been spot-on and fair in every regard. Ask for Larry directly, you wont regret it!

Great Service - thank you Michael!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received. Michael Englert won my business after numerous stops at various dealers across Raleigh. Michael has a very honest approach and generally seemed to care more for what I wanted rather than just pushing me to make a deal, which all too common across other dealers. Michael waited for me during a 3 month or so process and was ready to go when I scheduled an appointment with him. Although AutoPark didn't have the exact vehicle I wanted, they were able to move very quickly to secure the exact vehicle I wanted and get me in and out of the dealership within 2-3 hours. I was impressed with the disclosure of all of the information during the negotiating phase, and will be very comfortable to come back here for any repairs/maintenance in addition to purchasing again from them for my second car when we are ready. I'd highly recommend going here and can definitely see myself purchasing again here. Make sure you ask for Michael Englert for a very positive experience!!!

Purchasing a Jeep, Very Nice Experience

by from Moncure, NC |

Juile Chasse was the representative that helped me and was very accommodating in my situation which was unique. She was very understanding and did whatever i needed to help make my experience enjoyable. The staff there were very knowledge and helped create a win win on the the purchase of my jeep. Thanks for everything.

Great service, great dealership

by from Cary, NC |

I had the best experience at this dealership Mr Johnson bullock was very professional and up to date on his information about all cars thank you I would recommend that everyone go out and check them out, I am loving my car thank you all.