Leith Porsche

700 Auto Park Blvd., Cary, NC 27511

New 877-214-3538
Used 888-545-0491
Service 888-903-4595

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Robert Brooks

by from Cary, NC |

Called Robert to schedule a test drive, he was waiting for me outside when I arrived. Great customer service. Very professional and courteous. Was in an out in a little under 2 hours. Would definitely do business with Robert again.

Nathan Hansen First Class

by from Fort Mill, SC |

I spoke with Nathan in December 2014 about a new GT3 they had listed for sale. Unfortunately the car had just sold but Nathan took my name and number and said he would call me if one became available later. That happened about 3 weeks later when a new GT3 came up for sale all of a sudden. Nathan Called me on a Saturday afternoon and that evening we concluded a deal on the car. Fantastic buying experience as all my expectations were met. I highly recommend Nathan as a sales person and Leith Porsche is fortunate to have him on their sales team.

Exceptional Sales Experience

by from Apex, NC |

We were unfamiliar with the Porsche brand and were interested in a Cayenne. Philip Marquis was incredibly professional, had a high level of product knowledge and was passionate about the brand. We especially appreciated his fair and balanced view of the Porsche compared to the competitors that we were also considering. He allowed the quality of the vehicle speak for itself. We would highly recommend Phillip to our friends and colleagues.

Highly Recommend Phillip Marquis

by from Oxford, NC |

I was referred to Phillip Marquis by a friend and was highly impressed with his commitment to helping me find the right car for me. I visited 3 other dealerships in the area and left my name and phone number as well as the details of what I was looking for. Phillip was the only salesperson to follow up. He gave me a heads up when a car was coming in to the dealership in which I might be interested. He was simply outstanding!

Excellent Salesperson

by from Oxford, NC |

First Cayenne - Thank You, Nathan Hansen!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I emailed about the availability of the Cayenne at 8:15am and received an immediate reply. Then Nathan called me to set up a time for my arrival. When I arrived, he was ready to show me the car and we were off on the test drive. He told me of the many features of the car on the test drive and demonstrated some of them when we returned to the lot. The Cayenne GTS was exactly what I was looking for. The whole process was wrapped up very quickly. Nathan fought for me on this one. I won't forget him when I seek my next Porsche!

911 Purchased at Leith Porsche

by from Cary, NC |

3rd car I buy at Leith Porsche in 3 years. Robert Brooks does such a great job that he keeps me coming back. He has delivered on my needs each time, whether for my cars or my son's. He takes the time to understand our needs and then finds the best options. He makes the whole process enjoyable and pretty simple. The dealer, now in the remodeled building, is even more welcoming, with more space and great decor. And the rest of the gang, from finance (thanks Alex) to services (thanks Ed and team) is just down to earth friendly and knowledgeable. Overall best experience buying a car 3 times in a row.

Nathan Hansen - The Best Around!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just purchased a 911 from Nathan at Leith Porsche. I am located in South Carolina, about 3 hours away and Nathan personally delivered the car to me at no cost! One of my favorite things to do is buy "toy" cars. However, it is also my least favorite thing thanks to the dealers and salespeople. But, Nathan made this the best car buying experience I have had. He was extremely responsive via voice, email and text. I plan on buying my next Porsche from him down the road.

HappyPanameraMan

by from Raleigh, NC |

I wondered why Nathan Hansen sneered a little at my 2008 C63 AMG when I dared suggest it was an awesome motor. Then he took me and my 18 yr old son out in the 2010 Pre-owned, immaculate Panamera Turbo - and I quickly realized. Porsche is genuinely a big step up as was the "service" from the Leith team. From initial connection through to after sales experience - they guys walk the talk. So good, it leaves the buyer off guard!! so watch out - once you step into their new showroom, they will get the hook in you and leave you with ZERO buyers remorse. Fully recommend Nathan and the Leith team. #HappyPanameraMan

Great Dealership

by from Raleigh, NC |

Nathan was great in helping me navigate through the process of buying my new car. I highly recommend this dealership.

Purchased 3 cars since July 2 Porsche 911's & Audi

by from Raleigh, NC |

I meet Nathan at Leith Porsche, every step of the way was first class and down to earth in providing me with all the questions and support I had to make decisions that made for an excellent experience. This was my year to buy a Porsche, and being a newbie to the brand I had a lot to learn. Nathan was right there helping me to make my experience with Leith Porsche the best. I look forward to getting my next Porsche GTS sometime in the future.... and I'll be working with Nathan when that happens.