Leith Porsche

700 Auto Park Blvd., Cary, NC 27511

New 877-214-3538
Used 888-545-0491
Service 888-903-4595

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Robert Brooks

by from Cary, NC |

Called Robert to schedule a test drive, he was waiting for me outside when I arrived. Great customer service. Very professional and courteous. Was in an out in a little under 2 hours. Would definitely do business with Robert again.

Bill Porsche

by from wake forest |

I was very pleased with my overall experience with this dealer. I have purchased 2 Porsches from them and will continue to do business with them in the future. Robert was my salesman this past visit and did a wonderful job

Nathan Hansen

by from Wake Forest, NC |

This is my third porsche, but first one purchased from Leith. I ordered a Macan S, sight unseen, and therefore no option for a test drive. Nathan was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and its many options. He advised me about all the options I wanted as well as suggesting other ones without ever trying to over sell me features I did not want or would not ever use. Nathan returned calls promptly with answers to my many questions during the process of ordering the car, and waiting for its arrival. He also kept me updated as he received information as to its delivery date. This is the first time I have ever leased a car. The only constructive criticism I would like to offer is that it would have been helpful to have been told in advance what financial information was required to execute the lease. Overall, this was a very positive experience.

Exceeding Expectations

by from Asheville, NC |

Just bought a CPO 2008 Boxster and it was my best car purchase experience to-date in my 65 years. I chose Leith because of their amazing selection of CPO cars and contacted via their website before traveling to Cary from Asheville. I was phoned by Phillip Marquis on my way there and he met me when I arrived. He was extremely knowledgeable about both of my selections (Boxster and 911) and patient and helpful with my decision process. The purchase experience was pleasant and transparent. All of my punch list requests were taken care of and additional items addressed as well. Phillip and Leith exceeded my very high expectations.

Leith Porsche review

by from Cary, NC |

I came to leith Porsche just to browse at some new Porsches. The kindness and knowledge of the salesman is what led to a purchase. I highly recommend Nathan Hanson! I will most certainly be returning to purchase a car in the future.

Best Dealership in Cary-Raleigh-Durham Area

by from Cary, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Mr. Robert Brooks at Leith Porsche this following Saturday. I came in one hour before closing time due to myself being held at work late on that Saturday. He graciously offered to help me and continued to stay 3 hours past closing along with Leith Porsche's General Manager. Robert Brooks took care of my needs and explained the entire process as we went along. He insisted on getting me the best price for my vehicle and in the end he did. I never felt rushed even though it was past closing and I left with a new vehicle I couldn't be happier with. Due to it being past closing, they offered for me to come back another day to have my car detailed as they were unable to do it so late that night. Leith Porsche and Robert Brooks are the prime example of what it means to be a courteous and professional dealer in the Raleigh-Durham-Cary area. Thank you Leith Porsche and Robert for everything you did.

Follow-up not a strong suit

by from West End, NC |

Purchased a used BMW. Dealer discussed their thorough inspection process. 38 days and 1,139 miles later (180 miles were to two BMW dealers), $2,700 spend for new brakes and fuel injectors. One phone call from dealer during this time to check on satisfaction. As soon as email updates indicated problems, no further response. Just an average dealership with very limited interest in customers.

Leith Porsche responded to this review

May 18, 2014

Hi BMW Fan, This isn't the standard we aspire to at Leith Porsche, and we're grieved that we didn't live up to it. We're glad to hear such strong feedback from you because we want to improve as a company. If you would email or call, we would like to earn back your trust. Leith Porsche

ROBERT BROOKS

by from Cary, NC |

Robert listened to our requirements, recommended the right vehicle and structured an acceptable offer. I would definitely recommend Robert.

Robert Brooks is top in customer service!

by from Cary, NC |

Robert Brooks is top in customer service! I have been working with Robert at Leith Porsche in Cary for over two years. Robert is the best car salesman I have ever worked with. I have visited Leith many times trying to select the right Porsche and each time I am greeted by Robert with a smile, handshake and a warm ?Hello?. Robert is patient and strives to understand my desires in order to select the best car for me. He truly wants to match the right vehicle to his customers. Robert does not pressure you, but instead gives advise and recommendations based on his customer?s desires. He is truly a model of ?Great Customer Service?. Brian Glover

Exceptional

by from Florida |

Michael Sharp made my experience very pleasant. I feel the pressure I usually have at other places. I could tell he was well informed. He was able to answer all my questions with ease. He was honest and trustworthy. I will send and recommend all my friends and family to him.

Great Experience getting our 1st Porsche!!

by from Durham, NC |

Nathan was a pleasure to work with and very helpful throughout the process. Leith Porsche had a great selection on the lot (which I couldn't say for some other dealers) and my wife fell in love with a 2014 Boxster that was White with Yachting Blue interior. The whole process was excellent and the car prep was great!! Thouroughly enjoying our new car!!