McKenney Chevrolet

Service 888-211-0823

Deal On The Hill

THANK YOU!

by from Lenoir, NC |

After searching for weeks to find a vehicle, I found one. I had called to let them know I was interested in Buying a vehicle and they assured they would hold it for me until I got off work. I had to drive more than an hour to get to the dealership and they had held the vehicle for me. This is something that most dealers won't do. Upon Arrival to the dealership I was greeted by a very friendly staff. I was able to buy a car and come away with some new friends in the automotive industry. Thank you Eric Sims and the Mckenney staff!

Great people, great service

by from Gastonia, NC |

I don't drive much so don't visit too often, but when I do I am well taken care of and my auto needs are taken care of quickly and efficiently. I trust McKenney to tell me when my car needs special care and they haven't failed to do exactly that.

Service rates a 10 plus.

by from Charlotte,NC |

The Service Dept. did a great job. THey went out of their way to get me on the road while they fixed my car. Very happy!

Service Dept

by from Dallas NC |

The people II met were friendly and helpful. The repair,a warranty item ,took exactly the amount of time as quoted over the phone.

it is great service, clean and everyone is helpful

by from gastonia nc |

as always, your service dept. is outstanding, Tim,Dave and all the others are always helpful and nice. time of service is on time. thanks

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle

by from Bessemer City, NC |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kurtis Vause who I worked with on purchasing a new vehicle. 2014 Malibu. He is an awesome sales man and made the process of purchasing a new vehicle a great experience for myself. My other vehicle had an incident so I was without a vehicle and had no other choice but to look for a new vehicle. I had visited your dealership a few times just browsing and I informed Kurtis of the situation and he was very understanding and patient with me through the whole process of searching for vehicles, testing driving vehicles over the duration of 2 months. Myself and my husband are very pleased with our overall experience with your dealership and have recommended Kurtis to others who are or will be searching for a vehicle this year. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Vehicle Service McKinney Chevrolet

by from Lowell N C |

Service Advisor Tim Spivey greeted me upon arrival. He was attentive to the service needs for my vehicle. It is a pleasure to work with someone like Tim who understands and demonstrates "good customer service".

Wonderful and Timely

by from Dallas, NC |

I needed an oil change completed within a certain amount of time, so I was first in line yesterday morning, only to find the service department has another 30 min. before they could begin on my car. The tech understood my situation and made sure my oil change was done in enough time to travel out of town to my appointment.

Great service

by from Gastonia, NC |

Had my xts serviced and everyone in the service department were very friendly and helpful. Was in and out within an hour.

Good service.

by from Gastonia, NC |

This last service was excellent, but previous poor service will not allow me to recommend your service as excellent as a whole at this time.

Great Service

by from Belmont, North Carolina |

When I brought my car in, I was greeted promptly by the service writer. He was very professional and courteous. My car was repaired in less then two hours, as they had to go to Charlotte warehouse for the part. Good job guys.