McKenney Chevrolet

New 877-268-4458
Used 866-785-1987
Service 888-211-0823

Deal On The Hill

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle

by from Bessemer City, NC |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kurtis Vause who I worked with on purchasing a new vehicle. 2014 Malibu. He is an awesome sales man and made the process of purchasing a new vehicle a great experience for myself. My other vehicle had an incident so I was without a vehicle and had no other choice but to look for a new vehicle. I had visited your dealership a few times just browsing and I informed Kurtis of the situation and he was very understanding and patient with me through the whole process of searching for vehicles, testing driving vehicles over the duration of 2 months. Myself and my husband are very pleased with our overall experience with your dealership and have recommended Kurtis to others who are or will be searching for a vehicle this year. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Great service

by from Kings Mountain, NC |

My husband and I went to McKenney Chevrolet to look for a bigger truck to pull our camper.That's where we met Kenny Schultz. He made us feel so relaxed and answered all of our questions. We have had 4 purchases of vehicles in the past years but this was the best yet. This was so fast and service was great. I always hated all the paperwork but it was also fast. We left in our Silverado 1500 and want to give Kenny a high five, he is a great sales rep and if you need a vehicle he will help you with everything. On a scale of 1- 10 Kenny would have a 10 +.

Can't beat their customer service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My husband and I have bought at least 8 vehicles from McKenney Chevrolet over the past 25 years. They always make you feel like part of the family. We have always been satisfied with every car we have purchased and I always take my cars back there for any kind of service that is needed. Cliff and Ryan in the service department are always eager to help and make sure that everything is right. We will continue to buy our vehicles from McKenney!

McKenney Chevrolet: Great Service

by from Gastonia, NC |

I've taken my Suburban there for years and it's pushing 220,000 miles with no problems!

After the Sale

by from Mt. Holly, NC |

Dan Reid stayed late and made the whole buying experience easy, easy, easy and beat all the competitions prices. Then Jon Speas in parts and Cliff Calvert the Service Manager make you feel welcome and treat you like family. Both Jon and Cliff talk to you about your vehicle as though it belongs to them personally. I always leave confident that my vehicle is in top condition for the fairest price and most hospitable experience.

Great service !!!

by from gastonia |

Great customer service . I bought two cars there .I please with the dealership !!!

Great Experience

by from Patrick, SC |

Dealing with Shelby Wilson-Grindstaff in internet sales was a very pleasant experience. She seemed to deal fairly with us and when we got to the dealership Harold Varner spent a lot of time showing us the features of the car and taking us for a test drive. He is a pleasant and knowledgeable representative. We had not expected to trade in our vehicle but was offered a comfortable trade on the same deal so we accepted it. No high pressure, just a comfortable experience.

Custom Service cannot be beat!

by from Cramerton NC |

We have always purchased all our vehicles at McKenney! The service is exceptional and the prices cannot be beat. McKenney is our dealer for sales and service because they have quality employees and they put customer service first! Thank you McKenney!

Great Experience Purchasing a New Car

by from Charlotte, NC |

I went into McKenney Chevrolet needing to buy a low priced, used car with a manageable payment. I left the dealership with a brand new Chevy Cruze for the same budget I had for a used car. The sales staff was excellent. The purchase wouldnt have been possible without the dedication that Daniel Harkey gave me throughout the entire buying process. He understood my needs and my budget and made it work. If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, make this your first stop and ask for Daniel!

Service Department is the Best

by from Charlotte, NC |

McKenney has been taking care of all my service/repair needs for several years. I have never had a complaint about anything. The work has always been done professionally and with no problems. All the reps in the Service Department are friendly and go out of their way to be helpful and to be sure I understand everything that is being done. When we are ready for a new vehicle, it will certainly be from McKenney.

We purchased a new Malibu 1LT

by from Bessemer City, NC |

My wife and I worked with Seth purchasing a new 2015 Malibu LX. After the paperwork was completed and we had paid for the car Seth was helping my wife set up the system of the Satellite radio only to find out it was not a standard feature for that car. We were disappointed as that was a very important feature we wanted. He apologized as he did not know this wasn't included. He then gave us an option of a new upgrade including the Satellite system installed unit or a 1LT Malibu which is a big upgrade which already had the satellite radio system. We gladly accepted his offer for the 1LT Malibu and really love the car. No increase in price was necessary. Seth is the best sales person we have ever worked with in our 33 years of buying a new car. We definitely will return for our next purchase hopefully Seth will again help us out. ...Don Owens