Jones Toyota Scion

Used 888-460-4176

Jones for a lifetime

Watch out for $950 maryland state inspection fee

by from Baltimore , MD |

Was referred by a coworker and how great Jones's lifetime services are. Went to look at a used vehicle and was already sold on the pictures and service records before even test driving. When looking to negotiate the price, I was informed of a $950 msi fee. I have only ever owned used cars over 10. I have never paid anywhere close to that to have my vehicle MD inspected. They said it was a flat fee to cover expenses incurred to get the vehicle to pass the inspection. Those expenses are sunk cost on taking the trade. They shouldn't be passed on to the new buyer. When I found they same exact vehicle priced $3500 less just a different color I asked what they could do. All they did was waive the $950. So instead of them being $4500 over, they were only $3500. Thanks, but no thanks. I ended up with paying less and getting a great vehicle from another dealership. Looks like you lost a big easy sale Jones.

Tim Wojo Awesome!!!

by from Elkton, MD |

As an update, Tim Wojo fixed all the errors that were made, refunded our money, apologized sincerely, treated us with dignity and respect and went out of his way to make us happy when we purchase another vehicle in the future we will see Tim.

Tim Wojo

by from Elkton, MD |

this is an update to me and my wife reviews on here. Tim Wojo contacted me directly at home. He made this whole thing right. He was very pleasant, apologetic, and just wanted to make us happy. He even gave us an incentive on the rewards card. This is all I wanted was for someone to be apologetic and Tim took the heat and all that and for that I am very grateful and would use jones again in the future. If anyone is ever going to deal with someone ask for Tim I give him all 10's!!!!

Jones toyota

by from Elkton, MD |

I'm very bad experience. I have bought over 20 cars in my lifetime. I was in a hurry and we did not have time to review the contract and they never whenever with us anyway. He promised to give us the 2014 Toyota Camry at 1300 dollars under invoice. We ended up paying sticker. After the mistake was caught we contacted them extremely frustrated. Of course we could not get a hold of anyone that had to do with our sale. Another manager look into it and sure enough lo and behold he caused a mistake. Sounds like some dishonesty is going on

Jones toyota

by from Elkton, md |

Horrible experience. We were lied to about the price. They fixed their oversight as they called it but they were dishonest from the beginning!!!!!

Average at Best

by from Pennsville NJ |

I am pleased with the purchase of a 2014 Tundra. Here were some of the issues. 1. Pitched given about vehicle pickup for service. Service ended 3 weeks after I bought the vehicle. 2. Jones Auto has asked 2 times for extra money to cover tax and tags. First time I paid. Second time is to be determined. 3. Took vehicle to dealership to have extra protection applied and dealership did not have door guards in inventory. Jones is just a car dealership. Nothing Special. However the Toyota product is good. Just remember that the dealerships job is to get every penny out of you !

Great dealership generally, disappointed in price

by from Baltimore, MD |

I needed to purchase a truck. I was already familiar with what I wanted and only needed prices so I knew which dealer to buy from. I didn't have much time to shop around due to work. I emailed all Toyota dealerships in the area with the exact model and features that I wanted. I had purchased three Toyotas from Jones in the last four years and always had a great experience. I am familiar with their Jones for a Lifetime program and use it all the time - it's great! I certainly included them on my price comparison check. I received an e-mail back right away with a price so I was very happy with the prompt, professional reply. Unfortunately for them, Russell Toyota in Catonsville beat their price by $ 690.00. Due to the fact that I purchased from them on so many previous occasions I followed-up with them to see if they could at least match the price, if so I would have bought from them. They told me that they couldn't match it and informed me that Russell Toyota was going to charge me $ 400.00 more then my e-mail from them stated, once I actually got to their dealership. I guess that they were hoping that I would fall for that and buy from them. Russell Toyota did not charge me anything more than what their email originally stated. They priced it exactly $ 690.00 cheaper for the same vehicle. Jones called me the next day and the salesman seemed "surprised" that I wasn't charged the $ 400.00. I am not sure where they got this figure from and they couldn't explain it either. While overall I like Jones Toyota, I was disappointed in their price. The manager explained all the "freebies" that they throw in but those would have cost me $ 690.00 this time. As a side note, Jones was the second cheapest dealer in the area and I priced every dealer from Bel Air, Baltimore, Laurel, Annapolis, and Westminster. Thompson Toyota would not give a price over the Internet. Jerry's Toyota was the highest priced.

THESE are the folks you want to buy a car from!

by from Cleveland, OH |

You guys rock! Mark Nelson, my sales associate, guided me through the ups and downs of my car purchase. He showed me, by the numbers why it was going to be more cost effective to buy a new Prius vice a used one, over the phone first and then when I got to the dealership. Let me tell you, these guys know their stuff and they take care of you 100%. I love my Jones Maintenance plan in conjunction with Toyota Care, I'm set for the first 5 years of the vehicle. On top of that, they will even give your gal (or you) a manicure while you wait. It's just the combination of the little things, plus all the good deals that let you know they really care. Thanks guys! I'm a Jones customer for life, even in Cleveland, OH!

Best experience yet--

by from Baltimore |

Greatest experience I have had buying a car--- did the whole thing on the phone and in my office! Never left the building till my new Sequoia was delivered to me! (my office is 24 miles from Jones) 1) good selection of 2014's 2) Price was the easy part-- 3) Got good advice based on the questions they asked me that helped me make a better choice than I originally considered 4) Sales rep - Chris Voelker, knows his product and explained and programmed everything for me 5) Get this--they scheduled my first service and will be picking my truck up and dropping off a loaner. Seriously??

outstanding customer care!

by from Jarrettsville, MD |

We just bought our second car within 13 months from Jones Jounction. Many friends of ours have told us how great thier SERVICE AFTER THE SALE is for years. After buying our first one in August of 2012 we know first hand it's true! So here we are this week for the second. The buying experience was even better this time then last! We would reccomend anyone to see "our" salesman, Tim Saxon. Tim was great! Not pushy, very personable, understood clearly what we wanted and was very sensitive to our schedule. We will look forward to working with him again. We would never buy a car any where else!