Antwerpen Toyota Scion

New 888-216-3484
Used 888-219-1977
Service 888-429-3376

Please Contact Our Internet Sales Department

A great car buying experience.

by from Winchester, VA |

I negotiated a price over the phone with no games or lies, drove several hours to pick up the car, and found everything to be exactly as describe, negotiated, and expected. I worked with Sean Rozanski-internet sales and Yomi Bello-new car sales. These guys were great, and did everything they could to make me a great deal on my Prius C. I would recommend these guys without hesitation.

Poor Service no call backs

by from Bloomington |

Tried to by a car sales person called my husband back and took down the Information of the car I wanted to trade in and did not hear from him for coupe of days then when he called my husband back he asked if we where still looking and my husband told him he was waiting on someone to call back on the trade in and the guy need the Information again so my husband gave it to him then when he calls back at 8:00pm I told him my husband was in bed he told me he would call back the next day that was Monday this is Wednesday still have not heard from him don't look like I'm getting a car from them.

Antwerpen Toyota Scion responded to this review

May 1, 2014

Unable to trace this remark. No contact info.

antwerpen would not fix my car under warrenty

by from Severn md |

All lies at this dealer,My car only had 35000 mile and started to have a knock in the engine.antwerpen was always the one who did my service.They said the knock was normal funny it did not knock till it had 35000 miles.

Do not trust this dealership!!!!

by from Edgewood, MD |

Called about a specific vehicle I saw online and asked the salesman if the vehicle was still available. I told him that I would be driving about an hour to get there. He assured me that he had the car in stock and ready for sale. When I arrived he told me that the car was not available for sale and that the car had a blown engine. I was in disbelief. Needless to say I was very upset because I was lied to and drove all that way for nothing. To save the day he of course had another vehicle "just like the one I wanted" that was only $2,000 more. These guys should be avoided like the plague. The consummate bait and switch tactics.

Unnecessary repairs, parts that don't work

by from Clarksville, MD |

I took my car to the dealer for a battery change on January 2013. In August, I went for a vacation for two weeks, during which car was not used. When I returned back, I couldn't start the car (turned on the ignition with no sound coming). I did a jump start, which was successful. I called the dealer on 8/23, explained the situation and the service manager (I didn't get the name) told me that even with a new battery, it is normal that battery doesn't operate as expected after two weeks of not driving. I told him that this is surprising and I didn't have the same problem with my other car, which wasn't used during the same period. He asked me if the other car is Toyota. I told him no, it is a Honda and he said, Honda is different. I told him that I never had this problem with my car before till this battery change although in the past the car wasn't used more than two weeks. He hung up the phone. Looking my invoice again from January 2013, dealer charged me $75 for testing, and $112 for battery and pads. I didn't pay attention to the invoice back then. They never disclosed that they will perform a $75 test, and they also didn't disclose that they will install a battery which doesn't work after 2 weeks of not driving. This is not the first time this dealer ordered unnecessary repairs. They do their best suggesting and charging for the work that is not needed. If you live around Clarksville, Columbia area, think twice before buying Toyota if you are planning to service the car at this dealer.

mr toyota

by from cleveland ,ohio |

i love mynew cari got itt from russell cromwell thank you antwerpen toyota

No Harm in Looking

by from Baltimore, MD |

Keep things in perspective; a dealer who sells 10 cars and gets 2 bad reviews is much worse than a dealer who sells 100 cars and gets 2 bad reviews. Remember that when you read a bad review; you should focus on the percentage not the amount. Well I was 100% satisfied with Maryland's Antwerpen Auto Sales and Service in Clarksville. I negotiated for a Toyota online, walked into Antwerpen with a check and drove out of Antwerpen in my new Tacoma. It can be done.

Don't Bother

by from Baltimore, MD |

I shopped by internet and email first. I told salesman that I was interested in car but the price was beyond my budget. I was assured that if I traveled to the dealership that they would "aggressively" deal to "earn my business". When I got there they would not reduce the price at all.

Bait and Switch

by from Arlington, VA |

I negotiated a price for a vehicle with the saleman on the phone and then drove a considerable distance to pick up the vehicle. When I arrived with full purchase price in hand, dealer wanted 10% more for the vehicle. They claim mistake, but didn't bother to raise the issue when they called me while entoute to make sure I was going to be there to pick up the vehicle. I'm taking my business elsewhere. Others should do the same.

STAY AWAY!

by from laurel, md |

They over advertised for used car and once you call them they will try to sell you something a lot more expensive claiming that what they have listed and you are asking about is not good and it needs repairs etc although they advertized it as close to perfect!!! They will try to sell you something else in a price range twice as high! So you 'd better know what you are looking for and rather stay away!