Antwerpen Toyota Scion

Service 888-429-3376

Please Contact Our Internet Sales Department

Car Buying experience

by from Gwynn Oak, Maryland |

This is my first time of buying a vehicle from a dealer and the salesman assigned to me was superb and even when I had initial problems, he personally saw to it that it was fixed appropriately and speedily. He is a wonderful advert for Toyota of Clarksville. Keep it up Russell

May 30, 2015

Edward, Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing this, We will be sure to pass on the kind words to Russell.

Antwerpen Toyota - Good experience

by from Clarksville, MD |

All the people I dealt with in my car buying were great. My sales guy and my finance guy were fairly new to the dealership, but performed as if they had been there years.

May 30, 2015

Chris, Thanks for leaving us a review we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Ramel Clash was the best salesman!!!! Excellent

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have never been to a dealership and felt so at home. I really felt like I was part of the family. Ramel wasn't one of those pushy sales man who just want to make a sale. He actually listened to me and got me a great deal that even turned better once I went through financing. I highly recommend antwerpen and if you come definitely ask for Ramen Clash you WILL NOT REGRET IT!

May 30, 2015

Dianaliz, Thank you for reviewing us, and leaving such a kind review. We will be sure to pass on the great things you said to Ramen.

They make car deams come true

by from Columbia, Maryland |

If you really want a car of choice that fits your budget, Holly Adams will surely get the car you want and exactly what you want!! I visited the facilities, not needing or planning to get a new car, but I drove with a "dream car" _ Thanks to Holly Adams! She makes car buying a real pleasure

May 30, 2015

Carlos, We will be telling Holly the nice things you said about her. We appreciate the review and cannot wait to service you again.

Ramel provided excellent overall service

by from Alexandria, VA |

I came in today to buy a car and Ramel was my customer service representative. He provided exceptional service and I was happy with the way he dwelt with the entire car buying process. I will recommend him to everyone who may be looking to purchase a car.

RAMEL was AWESOME!!!!!

by from Fort Washington, Maryland |

Ramel was the best salesman I have ever encountered while shopping for a car. He was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in and made me love the car even more. I would defiantly recommend him to my friends and family that are searching for a vehicle.

RAMEL WAS GREAT!!!!!

by from Fort Washington, Maryland |

My mom came to buy a car and I ended up buying a car too! He was a great salesman, the process was smooth, he was very informative, friendly and greeted us at the door with a smile.

Very great customer service and very professional

by from Laurel, MD |

The sales representatives and managers were very profession and very patient with me coming home from the military. Holly was very patient with me and provided amazing service and it's deeply appreciated.

Sales rep Ramel has been super!

by from Columbia md |

This is the 2nd car from Ramel , (first one was for my wife) he has sold to us and as the first time he took very good care of us! I was happy when Ramel greeted me because I knew he would do me right.

Great service, very nice people.

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My dad and me went to Antwerpen Toyota to get a 2010 Chevy Camaro SS cuz my good friend Holly works there. She did a very good job and my dad and me were very satisfied. She was very helpful and did a great job and my dad and me were impressed and had a good time there.