Mountain States Toyota

New 888-643-5149
Used 888-715-7566
Service 877-354-3795

Everybody's Talking About Mountain States Toyota

Best Buying Experience Yet!

by from Denver |

This is the third time my household has bought a car at this dealership and that should tell you something about the experience we've had each time. The service is exceptional. The sales associates are amazing and not pushy. They are knowledgeable about the vehicles and are willing to help with any questions. They do not push you to just take the car off the lot. Instead they want to make sure the car you end up with is the one that is the match for you. We all take all our cars for service here and are planning on coming back for any vehicle needs we may have. Thank you guys for such an amazing buying experience.

October 7, 2014

HI Esther, Thank you so much for returning to Mountain States Toyota for a third time. Your kind words mean a great deal to us as we strive to make repeat customers out of all of our guests. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Very Pleasant Experience and Service!

by from Thornton, CO |

Derek Williamson was really great to work with while buying our 2014 Camry. He was knowledgeable, super friendly, and made the whole experience very pleasant. He really helped us the best price for our trade-in and bent over backwards to get us the best car and quality that we really wanted. The finance department was also very easy to work with and we knew exactly what we were getting! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a fair deal and GREAT quality cars.

First Timer

by from Denver Co |

Doan Vu was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Not only did he make our first time experience seamless but he made us feel confident with our purchase. His knowledge and experience has gained him a long time customer. I recommend this dealership and Doan Vu. Thanks again!!!!

Awesome Service

by from Denver, CO |

We bought a used 2013 Highlander back in December of 2014. We absolutely love the vehicle, but some issues came to light with the vehicle in February and required immediate attention. Tim Van Binsbergen, the General Manager, met with us personally and went out of his way to resolve the issue. Not only did he resolve the issue, he went Above and Beyond to make us satisfied customers. Tim understood the situation and took immediate control and led us to a resolution that was far more than I would have imagined. I cannot express my thanks enough for the time and effort that was put into resolving the problems. Thank you Tim and Mountain State Toyota for our wonderful vehicle and for the personal service that was delivered to us.

Great Experience

by from Brighton, CO |

Drew Anderson was great to work with. He made our new car purchase a pleasant and informative experience. Francios in finance was equally as helpful and informative, he made sure I understood every aspect of the financing and purchase. Overall the best new car buying experience I have had. No-stress purchase, we would definitely recommend.

March 4, 2015

Ryan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing Mountain States Toyota. We are very pleased to hear that Drew was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Great dealership, will recommend!

by from Thornton,Co |

I just recently purchased a new Toyota Rav. The buying experience was a pleasant surprise. Gary Borba was knowledgeable and friendly, I felt well taken care of without feeling pressured. The dealership is beautiful, clean, and comfortable. I'll be sure to recommend to friends and will be a return customer. thanks again..

March 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing Mountain States Toyota. We are very pleased to hear that Gary was able to help you find the perfect Toyota. We hope you enjoy your new Rav4, we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Great Experience

by from Denver, Colorado |

I went in with the intention of trading in an 07 Jeep Commander in hopes of leasing a new vehicle, and was looking for something more dependable. I worked with Will, who from the start was very easy to talk with and inquired about what my needs were. He asked what price range I was looking for and provided me with details about the vehicles I was interested in. Although, due to personal credit issues, we were not able to make a deal, he was excellent during the entire process, and did everything he could for us. He also provided me with recommendations to square away some of my issues in hopes that I might be able to get into a more dependable vehicle in the near future. I would recommend that anybody looking for a Toyota should contact Will at Mountain States.

Purchase of 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE

by from Frisco, Texas |

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander from Mountain States Toyota. My interaction with Emily Caldwell and Frank Raphael was one of the best car sales experiences that I can recall. They were efficient, friendly, andmet my trade-in and new car purchase price requirements. It was truly a no hassle transaction. Frank went out of his way to ensure the time I spent competing the transaction, prepping the car, explaining the main car functions, and getting me on my way was to a minimum. They treated my wife and myself like family! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a new car at the best price and the best customer service.

Exceptional service!

by from Denver, CO. |

Earlier this week I took my 2011 Camry in to Mountain States for maintenance. Bobbi Myrick was my service provider. I couldn't have had a more attentive, caring person. Not only was my car taken in quickly, but the work was finished an hour before I was told it would be. Thank you Bobbi!

Great dealership and sales experience!

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Tacoma from Mountain States and Will Hollingsworth was my sales associate. I've never had a better car salesman -- what a nice young man Will is. He's also very tech savvy and helped me set up my Bluetooth. The finance associate, Chris, was down to earth and explained everything very well. These are real people here working at Mountain States and helped make my buying experience a positive one.

Best Customer Service Yet!

by from Denver,CO |

My Boyfriend and I went to Best Car Buys and had the worst experience ever lets just say their customer service sucked, On our way home we knew we wanted a Toyota so what better place to go for a Toyota then Mountain States Toyota. Right when we got there there was Anthony Kinsey he greeted us as soon as we got out of the car. He had asked right away what kind of car we were looking for and showed us the best car that would fit our needs we had a budget we wanted an SUV and definitely needed something that was awesome on snow and ice. We took a test drive before any paperwork which was already making car buying less stressful. At then end of it all i'd definitely recommend going to Mountain States Toyota because they really do care about your needs and not the sale they're going to get.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing Mountain States Toyota. We are very pleased to hear that Anthony was able to make your visit a successful and pleasant one. Your feedback means a great deal to us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager | timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.