Mountain States Toyota

New 888-643-5149
Used 888-715-7566
Service 877-354-3795

Everybody's Talking About Mountain States Toyota

Best Buying Experience Yet!

by from Denver |

This is the third time my household has bought a car at this dealership and that should tell you something about the experience we've had each time. The service is exceptional. The sales associates are amazing and not pushy. They are knowledgeable about the vehicles and are willing to help with any questions. They do not push you to just take the car off the lot. Instead they want to make sure the car you end up with is the one that is the match for you. We all take all our cars for service here and are planning on coming back for any vehicle needs we may have. Thank you guys for such an amazing buying experience.

October 7, 2014

HI Esther, Thank you so much for returning to Mountain States Toyota for a third time. Your kind words mean a great deal to us as we strive to make repeat customers out of all of our guests. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Great Customer Service

by from Northglenn, CO |

This was my first buying experience in over a decade. I was shown only the model I was interested in. I was given the opportunity to explore all the options available to me. The salesperson, Patrick, left me to decide which of the used Rav4's I preferred, giving me the opportunity to weight all the options available. Being in the customer service industry myself, I always notice and acknowledge great customer service. The personal attention was greatly appreciated. When It came to the financing part, I came in with a pre-approval. The financing person, Chris, found me better financing. Great job!!! I didn't feel pressured into purchasing services I didn't need or wouldn't use.. Overall it was a very pleasurable experience. I now have more confidence and security in the vehicle I'm driving, especially recently in the snow and ice.

Will was wonderful!

by from Westminster, CO |

I highly recommend anyone reaching out to Will at Mountain State Toyota. He was so helpful; he was patient while we tried to figure out exactly the kind of car we wanted. He was able to answer all of the questions that we had. He was very friendly and helped us feel at ease.

2015 Tacoma

by from Denver, CO |

I traded in my Tacoma for a newer one and my dealing with Randy Hendricks was great. I had to haggle a bit for my trade in but it wasn't a long drawn out process. He was up front and I felt it was a fair deal. I also was sent a gift pack, which I never had received before. I think that is great customer service.

3rd Camry Lease Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I've worked with Mountain States Toyota on my last 3 Camrys and every time I've been helped by great service people, great sales people, etc. The catch with any dealership is finding the right sales guy for you. Now every single one of them there has been great, but I have found I've gotten along better with some then others. This last time through I worked with Michael Ramstetter and the experience as they say "was smooth like butter." I came in a few months before my lease was up, said I was looking at options and seeing if anything made sense now and sure enough it and everything went well. There's really not much I can complain about if anything it's just that last part of the process of going from I've got the deal to getting back with one of their finance/sign-off people. I did wait a little longer then I wanted but given how everything else went, I wasn't too bothered by that. This dealership does want to help you, does want to answer your questions. I've been to dealerships where I've got in and said "Hey I'm not looking immediately but wanted to check out what you had" and then they pointed me to new cars over here, old cars over there and call me on my cell phone if you need me. MST is the exact opposite of that. Everyone will take the time to get you the answer you need and the info you want.

Friendly staff, not pushy, relaxing facility

by from Denver, CO |

John Saldivar is a very low key salesman that is never pushy and will try hard to get you the best deal possible without trying to sell you vehicles or extras you don't want or need. The financial staff is well knowledgeable and friendly, the facility is very clean and provides coffees, donuts, and other extras (foods) on various days to make your visit extremely comfortable. Overall it was an extremely comfortable experience and did not take all day to purchase a vehicle.

Great place to buy a cer

by from Denver, CO |

This is the second vehicle i purchased here. Everyone i worked with was very helpful and honest. I felt no pressure at all and got very straight answers. I have recommended this dealership to multiple people and will continue to do so.

January 14, 2015

Hi there, Thank you so much for your kind words, and for returning to Mountain States Toyota for your second vehicle purchase! We appreciate your business and your recommendation. Best,Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Excellent Car Buying Experience at Mountain States

by from Steamboat Springs, CO |

Nick Nichols and Mountain States Toyota really provided a great car buying experience for us. In the past we have always walked out the dealership with a sour taste in our mouth and although the purchasing process still takes time, the negotiation and document signing process was a breeze. We were very impressed with the process and Nick was extremely professional, responsive and able to adapt to our specific circumstances. We would highly recommend both and will purchase our next car at this location.

January 14, 2015

Hi Joe and Meagan, Thank you for your kind words. Hearing that our team left such a positive impression on you both makes us proud to be your Toyota dealer of choice. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding your new purchase. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Fantastic Experience

by from Westminster, CO |

We recently visited MSToyota to test drive 4Runners. We were promptly greeted and immediately led to a vehicle to test drive, Derek was thorough and asked us a variety of questions to insure that the 4Runner was the best vehicle for our needs/interests. We decided to trade in a vehicle during the buying process. The entire experience was relaxed, welcoming and comfortable. We appreciated that our time was valued and there wasn't a lot of down time or waiting around. Plus, they have great popcorn (constantly fresh) and a beverage area that helped to keep us comfortable. We highly recommend MSToyota and will head there first for our next car buying / test driving experience. Additionally, we decided to have running boards installed on the vehicle we purchased - the service team is awesome. I had pre-scheduled an appointment and when I arrived was told that the service department was overbooked with work. This meant that my anticipated wait time would be 2 hours. Originally, I was told that the installation would take 90 minutes. The extra 30 minutes wouldn't have been a big deal and I really want upset. I happened to have my 15 month old daughter with me. We stirred into their kids room to watch a nice abs read books. I was astonished when the service department called my name an hour later! That's right, 60 minutes when I initially thought it was going to be 90 - 2 hours. I was smitten!! Best practice - under promise and over deliver!

January 14, 2015

Hi Gimbel, Thank you for your 5-star review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are so happy Bo and the rest of our team were able to leave you with such a positive impression of our dealership. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Thanks Guys!!!! Love my Truck!!!

by from Lander, Wyoming |

Had a great used truck buying experience @ Mountain States Toyota. The Team was great to work with and very helpful. Bo Bliss was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Guys!!!!!

January 14, 2015

Hi Mike, Purchasing a vehicle is an exciting time, so our team strives to make the experience as exciting as the drive off the lot is. We thank you for your feedback as it will allow us to provide others with the same exceptional service you received. Enjoy your truck! Best,Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Great First Time Buyer Experience

by from Boulder, CO |

It was my first time buying a car (ever!) and the process was not as painful as I expected. Doan was very kind, honest, and informative-- not what I expected from a car salesman! Great overall experience and I am very happy with my purchase!

January 14, 2015

Hi there, We aim to provide a pleasant, pressure-free and honest experience for every single one of our guests. Thank you for your acknowledgement of this in your review and for recommending our dealership. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.