Mountain States Toyota

New 888-643-5149
Used 888-715-7566
Service 877-354-3795

Everybody's Talking About Mountain States Toyota

Best Buying Experience Yet!

by from Denver |

This is the third time my household has bought a car at this dealership and that should tell you something about the experience we've had each time. The service is exceptional. The sales associates are amazing and not pushy. They are knowledgeable about the vehicles and are willing to help with any questions. They do not push you to just take the car off the lot. Instead they want to make sure the car you end up with is the one that is the match for you. We all take all our cars for service here and are planning on coming back for any vehicle needs we may have. Thank you guys for such an amazing buying experience.

October 7, 2014

HI Esther, Thank you so much for returning to Mountain States Toyota for a third time. Your kind words mean a great deal to us as we strive to make repeat customers out of all of our guests. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Highly Recommended

by from Northglenn, CO |

I went in looking for an AWD vehicle. I didn't know exactly what I wanted yet, but Matt and Derek made some great suggestions. They knew what I was looking for in price and showed me the best vehicles in my range. The recommended the 2014 RAV4 XLE. There's a model above the XLE, but the only difference is that it has navigation which I didn't need so they didn't try to convince me to buy that one. My wife and I test drove it and we loved it. The buying experience was stress-free and super easy.

Fantastic service

by from Westminster,Co |

I've been going to Mountain States Toyota since I've had my 2000 Toyota 4runner always got the oil changed there and just last Thursday I took a look a couple of corolla's getting some ideas into purchasing a vehicle prior to my move to Arizona Graham helped me and my mom out with test driving a couple of different models it came down to actually figuring out what I needed currently I purchased a 2009 Toyota Corolla S I'm so happy I stayed with my Toyota purchase & everyone that works at this dealership are friendly helpful & amazing I will recommend my family & friends I keep going back because they treat me wonderfully you can't get that kind of treatment just anywhere

Best price, best staff, best dealer

by from Arvada co |

I have bought many cars in my life whether for me, my wife, kids, or my business. No dealer has ever come close to the experience I had at mountain states toyota. Stephen (the sales accosiate), met my wife and I early in the morning with a pleasant greeting. He Asked the right questions, and gave the right answers to our needs and wants. When we chose the truck that was right for us, we went inside to review numbers. Without even asking us if we needed some, he had some ice cold bottled water for us. The finance dept went smoothe, and rather than getting a hard pressure close from the sales manager in the beginning, we didn't even meet him until the very last second when all he wanted to do was introduce himself, and thank us for the business. I have nothing but positive things to say about this dealer, and recommend to all to give Stephen, and Mountain states Toyota a chance for your next vehicle.

October 7, 2014

Hi there, It is so wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with a stand out experience. Thank you so much for recognizing our commitment to excellence. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

love Frank Raphael for my car!!

by from Denver |

Came here just to price and drove off with my new car! Frank Raphael took the time to help me look and decide on my new car. I got such a great deal I didn't have to wait like I thought I would! Frank Raphael answered all my questions and never made me feel pressured into buying a car! I love my new car!

October 7, 2014

Hi Sarina, We are so happy to hear you are 100% satisfied with your new purchase! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Great sales and people

by from Denver, CO |

I recently puchased a certified used Rav4 for my daughter. The salesman, Derek Garcia was knowledgeble, professional and most of all patient. I have purchased a new car from the same dealership and would HIGHLY recommend the dealership as well as Derek Garcia. Derek knew what our needs were and went above and beyond in finding the right fit. I am delighted and would gladly return for future needs. Sincerely, Katherine Gomez

October 7, 2014

Hi Katherine, Going above and beyond our guest's expectations is the standard at Mountain States Toyota, and we are so delighted to learn that Derek was able to demonstrate this first hand. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you or your daughter. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Car purchase

by from denver,co |

We purchased a new toyota camry from mountain states toyota. John Saldivar sold us the car and was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 7, 2014

Hi Abel, Thank you for your recommendation and for your recognition of John. If you have any questions about your new Camry, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

From searching for the right vehicle, to the test drive, to the drive home, I had a great experience! Jimmy Gallegos was incredibly patient and knowledgeable with me and even sent me a gift basket the day after I made the purchase! I didn't even get a thank you card from the Lexus dealership when we bought a car for triple the price! We did run into a slight problem during the financing while attempting to determine taxes, but the General Manager, Tim VanBinsburgen, and the sales manager, Jason Barnes, immediately jumped in and took personal charge of the situation and ensured everything went smoothly. At every moment of the process, I felt as though I was the most important customer in the dealership, even though the place appeared to be busting at the seams with people buying cars! Clearly, the experience I had was not unique. I couldn't be happy with our new Taco!

October 7, 2014

Hi Airy, It is important to us to make each and every one of our guests feel important during their time spent at our store. We are so proud to hear that so many members of our team were able to help achieve this for you. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

We love Mountain States Toyota

by from Golden, CO |

We have purchased 2 Toyota's from Mountain States and in both cases our experience was excellent. We paid much less than other dealers were willing to offer and there was no haggling. In our most recent purchase, we worked with Chris Freehart via email and then Nick Kramer for the final purchase. Like everyone at Mountain States, Chris and Nick were professional, courteous, and very customer oriented. We would definitely recommend Mountain States!

October 7, 2014

Hi there, Thank you so much for returning to Mountain States Toyota on multiple occasions. We thank you for providing a thorough recap of your experience working with so many members of our valued team, and sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Will not even look anywhere else!

by from Denver, CO |

I have had the pleasure of working with Fred Byers at Mountain States Toyota. As an owner for a commercial roofing company, I need trucks. Our company has bought Ford and Chevy and Dodge in the past. However, we have found that in recent years, the employees....all employees, from guys towing big loads to salesmen putting on the miles, all want to drive Toyota Tundras. Thus, we have bought a few of them... quite a few! Fred has made the process painless for me. I call him with what I am looking for and he does all the leg work. Usually within the same day, he has located the truck, the color and a price that is reasonable. We have bought used, had trade-ins, leased, financed. Whatever our need, we are taken care of very well! Because the process is almost seamless, I choose to work with Mountain States Toyota and will not even look anywhere else.

October 7, 2014

Hi Sally, Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are so happy to have been able to have the opportunity to work with you on so many occasions, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.

Great Service and Good Product

by from Littleton, Colorado |

This is my first review I am writing and this was the first new car I have bought. Our dealer was very helpful and knowledgeable as well as friendly (thank you to Graham Goguen). No one was pushy, nor did they try to sell us on anything other than what we were looking for. While this was my first new car purchase, I have dealt with other dealers in the past with used cars, and I have to say Mountain States Toyota was far better than anything I have dealt with in the past. Thanks for the help and no-hassle experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

September 30, 2014

Hi Johnny, Thank you for your review. It makes us very proud that we were able to leave you with such a positive impression of how we conduct business. If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience. Best, Tim Van Binsbergen | General Manager| timothy.vanbinsbergen@mountainstatestoyota.com.