10400 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

Used 888-653-4294
Service 888-523-3318

Contact our Internet Sales Department

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have purchased 2 Acuras from Frankel Acura and have always been treated like a king. The sales manager Ralph always takes great care of me, and I will of course be buying my next Acura from Frankel hopefully sometime next year.

Great People

by from Baltimore MD |

I have brought my Acura here since moving to the area 3 years ago for service. I absolutely love the service I have received here over the years. So when it was time to replace it I also chose Frankel. A new Acura didn't make financial sense so I purchased a 3year old TL with low miles. I also received excellent service from the sales department. I love the facility and will keep coming for all my service needs.

My 4th auto purchase here

by from Baltimore MD |

I have purchased 4 vehicles from the Frankel Group over the past 15 years. Ive always found the staff wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable on all of the vehicles on the lot. The service department is always very courteous and willing to accommodate in any way possible. Including picking my car up and dropping it back off.

February 12, 2015

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business, and your review on cars.com. Sincerely, Frankel Auto Sales Team

Nice and Easy

by from Hunt Valley MD |

Had a wonderful experience at Frankel. The staff was knowledgeable and nice. We felt like Fran had our best interest at heart, not his commission. he showed us every car with in our wishes. The whole process was easy and everyone we met was incredibly welcoming. We don't live in the state of Maryland and all the Title and tag paperwork was taken care of which was a welcome relief. They even encouraged us to look for the best price for a trade in which happened to be elsewhere.

Don't keep their word

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had purchased a car and negotiated a set price for the exact car in their inventory. After about 3 hours on a Saturday, and after signing a variety of paperwork, the contract price was a few hundred dollars higher...yes, only a few hundred dollars higher. However, I came to them on the condition that they could meet or beat a price of a dealer that was further away. Because my wife and kids were there, I decided it was too much of a hassle to walk away. I cannot ever go back there. They do not keep their word, especially when it was only a few trite hundred dollars. I recommend that everyone go elsewhere! Not a reputable dealer, and this was the head of sales. I will also never go to their service department.

February 12, 2015

I am truly sorry for your unpleasant experience here at Frankel Acura. We pride ourselves on customer service and we would like to know what we can do to remedy this situation for you. If you can provide us with some additional information, including your name, what date you purchased this vehicle, and who your salesperson was, we will investigate the matter and get back to you as quickly as possible. Sincerely, Jamey Hebb Sales Manager Frankel Acura

Wonderful

by from Timonium MD |

Fran Meyers and Jamey Hebb bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and was purchasing the best car for my family. I test drove many cars over multiple days. Fran contacted me when appropriate, but it was never too much. Jamey worked out the financing and warranty perfectly and to my satisfaction. Both of these men are nice quality people which is hard to find. I will refer friends and family to Frankel Acura because of my wonderful experience and I will be back for more cars when the time is right!!!

Great Sales Exsperiance

by from Baltimore |

Absolutely a joy to do business at Frankel. I never felt pressured,they let me go and gather information at my own pace. No tricky sales tactics. I felt very comfortable doing business here. Everyone was professional and full of knowledge. This is how car buying should be.

Awful Service! 2014

by from Parkville, MD |

I called about an oil change. Scott, who is always rude on the phone, told me that it would take three hours and that I could not have a loaner car. I asked him if I should take my business elsewhere and he replied "I guess so", so I did. They lost that business. I also recently called about my car not starting (again after they had already looked at it once and had not found anything wrong) mind you its a new-used car bought from them a year ago. I called again today, and he said until my car died, he couldnt help me. So until my car dies I wont know what is wrong with it?! Scott is the most unprofessional, and least helpful person ever. I will be trading this car in so that I do not have to deal with this dealership, or Scott, again. AWFUL SERVICE.

Frank was outstanding

by from Towson |

My salesman Mr. Frank Wilfong was outstanding. From start to finish he worked to make certain that I was satisfied with my decision as it relates to color, features, etc. He made certain that I received the vehicle I wanted within the specified budget. He continuously asked questions to make certain that he was meeting my needs. My finance specialist Mr. Dave Allen was outstanding as well. When I agreed to move forward with the deal, we discussed the estimated payment, the trade amount for the vehicle that I was trading, etc. When I went in the office to sign the papers, everything was exactly what I?d previously agreed to! I was extremely pleased that everything that was discussed was reflected in my finance documents. I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Robert Frankel during the purchase process. I?ve never gone to a dealership to purchase a vehicle and the met the owner. That was truly a unique experience. It made me feel special as a customer that the owner took a few minutes to meet me and my Mom. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and I definitely intend to continue to do business with Frankel Acura in the future!

Went out of their way

by from Balto MD |

I bought my first Acura here in 2008 and just purchased my second. They are absolutely the most professional and easiest to deal with dealership I've every dealt with. The service department is a amazing and the waiting room is very very very nice. I always feel comfortable coming here for whatever my auto needs are. Cant say I've every used the body shop and hopefully never will but I used every other department and always had a great experience.

Used Auto

by from Maryland |

Worst dealership dealt with in my over 30+ years of auto shopping. Sold a used auto and didn't as much bring it up to safety and maintenance standards after assurances they went over it. For starters, trans oil resembled motor oil, newish tire flipped with worn, gouged out damage. No trans axle fluid and almost $5k in damages later, found out they have a collison shop and some form of work was done but won't say the extent of what was done and why they did not service it properly before reselling. Auto seems to have a dark side that is still being unraveled. Their focus is solely to place blame and not what the paper trail shows. Awful experience would not recommend or buy there again. Still hopeful to unravel more distails!