10400 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

Used 888-653-4294
Service 888-523-3318

Contact our Internet Sales Department

by from Baltimore, MD |

I have purchased 2 Acuras from Frankel Acura and have always been treated like a king. The sales manager Ralph always takes great care of me, and I will of course be buying my next Acura from Frankel hopefully sometime next year.

Frank was outstanding

by from Towson |

My salesman Mr. Frank Wilfong was outstanding. From start to finish he worked to make certain that I was satisfied with my decision as it relates to color, features, etc. He made certain that I received the vehicle I wanted within the specified budget. He continuously asked questions to make certain that he was meeting my needs. My finance specialist Mr. Dave Allen was outstanding as well. When I agreed to move forward with the deal, we discussed the estimated payment, the trade amount for the vehicle that I was trading, etc. When I went in the office to sign the papers, everything was exactly what I?d previously agreed to! I was extremely pleased that everything that was discussed was reflected in my finance documents. I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Robert Frankel during the purchase process. I?ve never gone to a dealership to purchase a vehicle and the met the owner. That was truly a unique experience. It made me feel special as a customer that the owner took a few minutes to meet me and my Mom. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and I definitely intend to continue to do business with Frankel Acura in the future!

Went out of their way

by from Balto MD |

I bought my first Acura here in 2008 and just purchased my second. They are absolutely the most professional and easiest to deal with dealership I've every dealt with. The service department is a amazing and the waiting room is very very very nice. I always feel comfortable coming here for whatever my auto needs are. Cant say I've every used the body shop and hopefully never will but I used every other department and always had a great experience.

Used Auto

by from Maryland |

Worst dealership dealt with in my over 30+ years of auto shopping. Sold a used auto and didn't as much bring it up to safety and maintenance standards after assurances they went over it. For starters, trans oil resembled motor oil, newish tire flipped with worn, gouged out damage. No trans axle fluid and almost $5k in damages later, found out they have a collison shop and some form of work was done but won't say the extent of what was done and why they did not service it properly before reselling. Auto seems to have a dark side that is still being unraveled. Their focus is solely to place blame and not what the paper trail shows. Awful experience would not recommend or buy there again. Still hopeful to unravel more distails!

Love my TSX

by from Montreal, QC |

I just bought my first new car. A brand new 2013 TSX. I am extremely pleased!! The people there were very helpful in every way possible, They were all very nice from the moment I walked in. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them. I love my new TSX I never want to get out of it almost sleep in t the first night.

My resent service was horrible.

by from Perry Hall, MD |

Recently, I took in my 2012 MDX for a leaking problem near front passenger door. As I drove my car home, I noticed black finger prints all over the area that was worked on. They are on the panel and ceiling of the car. My car was clean before brought in. This is a brand new car that's a year old. I don't appreciate having to clean my car after I bring it into service at the Acura Dealer. I expected more from Acura service, that's why I purchased my car here. I am very upset that my light interior car was dirtied by your not careful workers. When I bring in my car for the required maintenance, I would appreciate my car interior to be cleaned to look like before I brought it in. Feels like they do not care about customer's car.

Frankel Acura responded to this review

August 19, 2013

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at Frankel Acura. We take pride in our customer service and would like a chance to earn your business back. I can offer you a free vehicle detail, please contact me directly so we may discuss this further. Thank you, Paul paulz@frankelauto.com

by from ALBERTON, ON |

You guys always get an A+ in my estimation. Frank Wilfong is a true professional, and I like him very much, that's why I visit with him periodically, and bought my second TL from him. I also think that you are A-OK. My experience with Doug Carroll in the body shop has been great, and Scott Donaldson and crew have always taken care of me and my Acura, and done it with style and professionalism.

Good Work Guys, Highly Recommended

by from GRAHAM, ON |

Thank you, Ralph- You have a wonderful group of people at Frankel. I love my new RLX ? and my real estate clients will enjoy our site tours in greater comfort! Sincerely, Trish

Great Service

by from Baltimore Md. 21220 |

My Wife and I was there yesterday and was treated very well .