Drexel Hill Nissan

(2.2) 5 Reviews

5018 Township Line Rd, Upper Darby, PA 19026

Shady?

by from Drexel hill, pa |

Andy copied my License and insur/ vech info. Sent me to locked car w/o key. Locked the dealership and Andy left w/o any words. Challenge here seem to be getting them to work. Otherwise, not sure why they needed copies of my personal information.

unprofessional customer service

by from upper darby |

rip you off and they dont even care!! take advantage of you! over priced! never work with you! take someone with you who knows about cars! very rude people

Great car, typical car salesman stunts

by from Lansdowne, PA |

I bought a 2004 Honda Civic with 65K miles. It was by far the best of the cars I looked at and my personal mechanic only found a few minor things wrong with it. ... So I tend to believe the sales staff there who told me that they screen their trade-ins and only keep the better ones. However ...they really pressured me to buy it right away. The first thing they did right after I brought it back from my mechanic was to ask if I wanted to put a few hundred deposit on it to hold it. At first they said I could get that back if I didn't buy the car but I could hold it awhile. A few minutes later they came back and said they couldn't take the 'deposit' after all because they had found out from another salesperson that another person wanted to buy the car and if that person came in to finalize they didn't want it to be held. I think that trick was designed to make me feel xtra secure then immediately insecure so I would just cave and buy it right there. The next day, I got about four calls from various salesmen there asking if I had decided and that 'a few other offers on the car' were in and they wanted to give me 'first crack' at it. I held off because although I did want the car, I needed to get approval from my daughter for whom I was buying the car. When I did come in to buy, surprise, surprise, there wasn't acutally a line of other buyers waiting for it :-). Also, the car wasn't actually in the shop when I came back. It was at a body shop having the bumper replaced. One of the salesmen told me he had done that after discovering a small crack on the underside of the bumper. The other (more honest?) one told me that one of their staff had backed it into something, putting a hole in the bumper. Oh well, at least they're replacing it, but why not be honest? If it turns out to be out of alignment because of that (and this was AFTER I had my mechanic check it for just that sort of thing) not sure what I'll do .. but something. Despite all of this, I think carrying a quality used car, the more honest salesman and that I think the pressure to buy is unfortunately typical make it so I would in general recommend going as long as you are wary of the typical tricks.

Awful customer service

by from Philadelphia, pa |

I was recently at your service department and recieve s the worst service possible. I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership over the past few years and have recommended this place to many other including my grandmother who bought a car there. I took my car in for a few issues and left with a $148 bill and no resolved issues. There is a piece of molding on my windshield which rattles and has been fixed by your service department before, but in this situation the service manager Sean states it can not be duplicated. He also charged me $4.99 labor to tell me that. The car had a check engine light on which the service manager stated was due to a lose gas cap "the cap was on but a little lose", then told me "the cap fell off in my hand when I opened the door" and then later in the conversation told me "the technician told me the cap fell out in his hand when he opened the door." I was charged a $99.98 labor fee for the light and yet the manager could not get his story straight. The car had the same milage on it from when it was brought in to when I picked it up. The service manager told me he drove the car and could not duplicate the windshield sound and also to make sure the check engine light disk come back on. He clearly lied to me on several occasions. My father is an auto mechanic and so i had him check my car out on monday November 26, he found s nail in two of my tires but yet the dealership said the tire pressure light was on because there was not enough air in the tires, no i know why. I have never had such a bad experience with customer service in my life. Before this expierence I had every intention of coming back to this dealer for my next car. I live in south Philadelphia, so it is quite a distance for me to drive to your dealership, I actually pass a Nissan dealer on the way. At this time why would I take the time to travel all the way to your dealership to be treated so poorly?

Made it easy!

by from Drexel Hill |

The salesman, Anthony, was just great. I knew pretty much what I wanted, searched the inventory online first and came in with my info I printed off cars.com. They took me the vehicles I selected, let me test drive each, and gave me options on the 2 I liked best. Never pushed me to buy but let me choose the price and payments that worked best for me. I would only recommend that EVERYONE give them a chance to work with you and have the same great experience with Anthony.