Valley Motors Automotive Group

Service 888-902-3075

Since 1961, the Valley Motors Automotive Group

Customer

by from Wilmington, DE |

This was the easiest car purchase I ever had before. I've purchased over a dozen of cars too.

R.A.BRESCHI

by from TIMONIUM MD. |

ALL WENT WELL. I WS VER SATISFIED.

DD

by from cockeysville,md |

service was good....prices are high .....but the quality was nicely done and the service rep was friendly and enjoyable

Mr. Alex Kaufman

by from Baltimore, MD |

My fuel filter light went on. Valley Motors replaced it as it is under warranty. However, 3 days later the warning message came on again. Obviously this is either a Mercedes problem or it is due to my prior service being screwed up by Annapolis Mercedes. I have left Annapolis due to complete incompetence and for putting me in a Mercedes loaner with two flat tires.

Review

by from Glen Rock Pa. |

Valley Motors is and always has been a high quality dealership. I can recommend them with no reservation.

Certified Mercedes used car salesman was clueless.

by from Baltimore, md |

Purchased certified used Mercedes.i don't think my sales person had ever sold a Mercedes before He did not know what the buttons below the rear view mirror were. Did now know anything about the wipers being automatic. Had no desire to help me learn anything about the car. Told me to bring it into service. Brought car in for service because wipers just went on whenever they wanted no rain at all. Car was under warranty and was told wipers were not covered under warranty??? Very unpleasant experience all around. After car out of warranty no more free service rental when brought in for service. My last car dealer gave a rental no matter how old car was . Will never go back

New Lease Experience at Valley Mercedes Benz

by from Baltimore, MD |

Salesman and Sales Manager were great to work with and did everything possible to satisfy my needs.

July 12, 2014

Thank you for your feedback!

Scheduled Oil & Filter Change

by from MD |

Service consultant was friendly, the waiting area was clean and provided drinks/snacks free of charge. The work was completed while I waited and was performed in about an hour. The car was returned washed and vacuumed, which was a really nice touch.

July 12, 2014

Glad we were able to provide you with excellent service! Thank you for your patronage!

The Right Honerable Muckety Muck

by from Bel Air, MD |

Not sure that I expected to find out that MB updates their SatNav (GPS) on a three-year cycle. What this tells me is that the software on my 2014 MB SatNav could be as old as the 2011 version (nobody told me (could tell me) what year version came with my 2014 MB. It is certainly old as the directions for heading south on I-95 from Bel Air to Essex say get in left lane to exit on I-695...this is of course wrong.

July 12, 2014

I'll be sure to pass this along to our sales manager. Thank you for your feedback.

GLK 350 4MATIC

by from Aberdeen, MD |

Teddy Santos was a great sales men, he explained every thing to the detail, we couldn't have asked for anybody better. When we left, we understood everything! He was truly a great person. He was very friendly and outgoing. Always provided a smile, and a laugh. Business was done correctly and professional. He took us around the car lots and provided us with details and various selections of the different cars. Also, he even called to check is we were pleased with the car, if we needed help and how we were doing. Like I said, we couldn't have asked for anyone better!

July 12, 2014

Congrats on your purchase! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Teddy! Thank you for your feedback!