Sunrise Ford

Service 888-712-4980 Service 888-712-4980

Where Integrity Has Meaning

GREAT PLACE FOR A CAR!!

by from Fontana, California |

Sergio Morales is the greatest person in the world. He was very nice and informative about the different sales happening on the given day we were there. He helped us through all of our paper work with kindness and ease. I would defiantly recommend Sergio Morales as your sales person at Sunrise Ford in Fontana!

Poor communication

by from Bloomington, CA |

I went in to get my vehicle serviced for new break pads. Service Rep. said it was going to be just a one and a half hour to two hour wait. Three and a half hours pass and I ask about my vehicle and they come up with We do not have break pads for your car until tomorrow. Why wait so long to tell me? had to miss work and spend most of my day there. Also, poor at notifying right away if something else is needed. Like my car needed new rotors too and it took that long to let me know. and just as I am going to get a rental turns out they do have the break pads for my vehicle , just that the mechanic was looking for the wrong ones. Not happy at all. missed a day of work when they said one hour and a half to two hour wait.

Awsome Dealership you gotta check them out

by from Menifee |

Huge selection,awesome price ,bought last year from salesman Chrisopher Miles, came back this year got another Great deal Thanks again Chris for another Great buying experience and largest selection

January 6, 2016

Thank You for your purchase we appreciate your business!

Great Dealer

by from Cocina |

Jocab Maxey was excellent! I when in on Easter Sunday while the dealer was short staff and he stepped up to get me in and out of there in a timely manner. He even had to go out in the heat to manually washed the car since staffing was low. Thanks for all you did Jacob.

January 6, 2016

Thank you Floyd anything for our customers

Great dealership!

by from Newport Coast, CA |

The best car buying experience I've ever had! I worked with Jacob Maxey and he was a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend!

January 6, 2016

Chuck thank you we appreciate your business!

Ramons Commercial tire LLC

by from San Jose California |

Had the pleasure to buy a truck for my fleet. Called dealership and talk to Mr. Timothy Osborn (fleet manager) was very knowledgeable about Ford products, took the time to explain truck features, financing and all info I needed. It only took Me and Mr. Osborn 5 minutes to close deal over the phone. My business in located in San Jose California something like 460 miles from where dealership is located. Once again, Mr. Tim Osborn offered to drive new vehicle half of the way at no charge! I decided to drive all the way to Sunrise Ford in Fontana California just to meet Mr. Osborn in person, to Thank Him personally my self, because not only they where willing to meet Me half way on Hwy 5 and 58 but cause I saved $6000.00 by purchasing vehicle with Sunrise Ford. Drove a little, saved a lot $$$$ Like to congratulate the dealer's ownership by having people like Timothy Osborn that really take the time to listen to customer's need's and just plain customer service. I'm really happy to chose Sunrise Ford and Mr. Osborn, I all ready referred it to all fleet customers, and wen I'm ready to purchase an other vehicle will not hesitate to call Mr. Osborn at Sunrise Ford. Thanks Tim. Will see you soon! Ramon's Commercial Tire LLC

January 6, 2016

Ramon thank you! Your feedback is what pushes us to be the best!

Fast service

by from Fontana, Ca |

I took my car in for an oil change. During the week especially on Tuesdays is not as busy so that will get you in and out. I will continue bringing my cars here. They do offer a coupon for a breakfast sandwhich in case you will be waiting for a while. The shuttle van can also accommodate dropping you off and pickng you up.

Thank you!

Purchasing new vehicles could not be easier!

by from Ontario, CA |

My company has purchased vehicles three time from Sunrise Ford in the last three years (a total of 11 vehicles). Our sales man Bobby Williams has made the process fast, efficient and painless. He has always delivered on his promises and communicated effectively. I highly recommend Sunrise Ford and Bobby Williams to anyone looking for a great experience in purchasing vehicles.

Thank you!

Mark Sanders - Service Department - ROCKS!!!

by from Riverside, CA |

Mark Sanders knows he meaning of Customer Service. I took my 2014 F-150 in for it's very FIRST oil change using my maintenance plan. Mark took great care in getting things right. Plus he thru in breakfast at the cafe along with a free car wash on site (heard this was only available on weekdays, but I was in on a Saturday). I have been going to Sunrise Ford for 3 years now and have NEVER had this type of service! Not sure if this is something NEW or something specific to Mark, but I will believe in Mark!!! I was beginning to doubt the customer service at Sunrise based upon some previous bad experiences. Mark has once again made me a believer!! Thanks Mark.

Nice people attendance and care customer is nicely

by from Fontana ca |

Nice people they know what a customer is. Only inconvenience for me like customer is most of time no parking for customers and by calling for parts to long waiting on hold other than that friendly people I like that tx