Sunrise Ford

New 888-751-8036
Used 888-752-4205
Service 888-712-4980

Where Integrity Has Meaning

great place to buy a car

by from Ontario' CA |

They are awesome people. They will do what is needed to make sure your needs are met. The salesman I worked with was willing, without reservation, to drive the vehicle I was test driving two cities away to show it too my wife as she was not able to come with me. They made me feel comfortable and welcome.

SWEET TRUCK

by from FONTANA, CA |

I worked with the INTERNET DEPARTMENT, both JOHN GAGLIO and JACOB MAXEY. They were two very cool guys and worked with me to make sure I was happy and satisfied, well taken care of. My experience with them warranted a return visit in the future, when it is time to purchase another truck.

Awesome sales assocciate

by from San Bernardino |

This is the 3rd car I have purchased from sunrise and each time It was very pleasant. The 2014 Mustang I just purchased was great. The sales associate that contacted me, was absoloutely the BEST . Felton was so thorough from start to finish was AWESOME. I hope that he will be with Sunrise for a very long time. I will definitely send friends and family to Felton and Sunrise. Keep up the awesome work.

no complaints; great sales and service

by from fontana, ca |

Chris Miles is the best in sales. Donald Wheeler in service will take care of you well.

Best car buying experience and service!!!

by from Banning, Ca |

I had an EXCELLENT car buying experience from Memo in Internet sales for my 2014 Escape. Truely professional, kind, efficient, knowledgeable, patient. THE BEST. Then I found HECTOR in Service who is also excellent, professional, helpful, kind, patient, communicates with you about the work being done. I am SOLD on Sunrise Ford!!!

Excellent Customer Service and Repair

by from Riverside, CA |

Hector Hernandez went above and beyond to help me understand the service procedures and possible expenses. He outlined the charges and explained the rationale and possible outcome. I walked away fully informed and satisfied with my decision to bring my car here to Fontana, away from my current home in Riverside. I will share this experience with my friends because I believe that people should know when someone receives outstanding customer service as I did.

super great deal on my Fusion

by from Fontana Ca. |

Jeff Lewis is a class act salesman. No pressure and answered all my questions. After buying my Fusion he went over and above to let me know everything about the car and even called twice during the week to see if i had any questions. Sunrise Ford in Fontana Ca. will always have my buisness! Thanks again Jeff!

Service

by from Redlands Ca. |

Donald Wheeler was very knowledgable and informative. We had a good conversation about my concerns and operation of my F250. He even wrote up an R.O. On my radio Sirius reception problems. He handled my service with kindness and efficiency. The young man who shuttled me home and back was awesome and showed the kind of integrity I look for in an employee. He washed my truck twice because he knew it was not done properly the first time. Maybe a little thing to some people but to me it means a great deal. To me it can be the little things that make the difference in a dealership and a person......note....Don knows this young mans name......they both deserve an " Atta Boy"....... It was also nice to see Joel Dobbos.....he took the time to stop and say hi and chat......it's nice not to be forgotten after the sell....Rick Albee

worst customer service ever

by from buellton ca. |

This dealership ran my credit, got everything approved for a loan on a truck that I wanted and told me that everything was clear and ready to go, that the loan had been approved. All I had to do was come down and finish the paperwork and pick up the truck. I told them I would be down the next morning. I live 3 hours from this dealership which they were aware of. The next morning I get a phone call 10 minutes before getting ready to walk out the door and they tell me they sold the truck at 9 o'clock last night, REALLY!! They just told me everything was ready at 7:45 last night. So 1 hour and 15 min. after telling me that they sell the truck to someone else and then tell me about it the next morning. The same truck you told ME was ready and ready to come pick up. Will NEVER deal with this dealership again! Horrible

Adventure of Sunrise Dord

by from Fontana |

I bought a 2014 brand Ford C-Max which I planned long term since my wife and me did the test drive through L.A Auto show. Now we fulfilled our wish. We want thank Roberto and Edie , the team as site us for all done. Great job.

Mark Sanders

by from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca |

As always Mark Sanders does a great job for us on servicing our cars his the reason we keep coming back Thank you Gail Passarelli