Sunrise Ford

Service 888-712-4980

Where Integrity Has Meaning

GREAT PLACE FOR A CAR!!

by from Fontana, California |

Sergio Morales is the greatest person in the world. He was very nice and informative about the different sales happening on the given day we were there. He helped us through all of our paper work with kindness and ease. I would defiantly recommend Sergio Morales as your sales person at Sunrise Ford in Fontana!

Purchasing new vehicles could not be easier!

by from Ontario, CA |

My company has purchased vehicles three time from Sunrise Ford in the last three years (a total of 11 vehicles). Our sales man Bobby Williams has made the process fast, efficient and painless. He has always delivered on his promises and communicated effectively. I highly recommend Sunrise Ford and Bobby Williams to anyone looking for a great experience in purchasing vehicles.

Mark Sanders - Service Department - ROCKS!!!

by from Riverside, CA |

Mark Sanders knows he meaning of Customer Service. I took my 2014 F-150 in for it's very FIRST oil change using my maintenance plan. Mark took great care in getting things right. Plus he thru in breakfast at the cafe along with a free car wash on site (heard this was only available on weekdays, but I was in on a Saturday). I have been going to Sunrise Ford for 3 years now and have NEVER had this type of service! Not sure if this is something NEW or something specific to Mark, but I will believe in Mark!!! I was beginning to doubt the customer service at Sunrise based upon some previous bad experiences. Mark has once again made me a believer!! Thanks Mark.

Nice people attendance and care customer is nicely

by from Fontana ca |

Nice people they know what a customer is. Only inconvenience for me like customer is most of time no parking for customers and by calling for parts to long waiting on hold other than that friendly people I like that tx

Satisfied Ford Owner For 60 Years

by from Alta Loma, CA |

I have been driving Fords for more than 60 years. I have probably purchased and sold twice as many cars and trucks as the average person my age. Until I found Sunrise Ford of Fontana I was really frustrated with dealership sales and service. Most all dealerships I encountered were what I refer to as crooks, and non believers. After my buying experience at Sunrise Ford of Fontana, and subsequent maintenance/ service experiences, I would not trust anyone to work on my vehicles but them. The Service Manager, Mark Sanders is without a doubt among the most professional people I have ever known. I highly recommend anyone with a problem to call Mark.

Amazing cars- super cool service

by from Santa Ana ca 92704 |

It is the second time I buy a vehicle with this dealer because besides having good attention have an inventory that I have not found in other local dealers, Mr Steven Cruz help out with all the process in a friendly environment, and I glad I got my F-150, 2015, good job Steven!

Friendliest dealer I have ever been to!!!

by from Fontana CA |

Steven Cruz is hands down the guy to go too. He helped me on purchasing my brand new 2015 fusion and I'm only 19 years old with no co signer. He jumped through hoops to help me get the car I've been dreaming of. He didn't do the average he went out of his way to contact Ford company and manage to have them help me. He had a lot of patience with me as I was inexperienced with buying a car at a young age. This wasn't my first car I leased a car from Sunrise Ford with the help of Kevin Caponiara he is the one who helped me with this process along side with Steven. I thank both of them for all of their effort and awesome costumer service. This dealer is by far the best they won't try and get you stuck in something you don't want they work with your needs and I love it.

Good Expericence

by from Silicon Valley, CA |

Guillermo Jimenez was very helpful in every step of the process. The next time I am buying a Ford I will be sure to check with Guillermo Jimenez first.

Great Sales Experience No Hassle In/Out

by from Fontana Ca |

Travis Manning was my Sales Associate and made the experience extremely simple and easy. I called and asked for the car I wanted. They had it in stock. I signed papers and had the car the same day. No hassle, ringing the Gong was pretty cool as well.

customer

by from Big Bear Lake, Ca. |

Sunrise Ford and Elias Noori worked very hard to make our purchase possible. The entire staff was very professional and helpful when needed.. We would purchase from this dealer again when the time comes for another vehicle. I would give all of the departments 5 stars for their professionalism, and helpfulness.

Quick Lane Service

by from Rialto, CA 92376 |

Juan Orozco assisted me today at Quick Lane and I was completely satisfied!