Gary Rome Hyundai

(4.8) 5.0 126 Reviews

1000 Main St, Holyoke, MA 01040

Great, friendly enviornment!!!!!

by from Chicoppe |

I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra from Gary Rome Hyundai, my sales associate was John Lennahn, LOVE LOVE LOVE him, not only was he very friendly and knowledgeable, but he was very down to earth and fun too which is a very welcoming feeling when your buying a car (no one wants the feel of a pushy car sales men). My first outstanding experience was, for me personally I hate white and silver cars, and the smoke grey Elantra my mother had looked at ended up selling that same night and all the was available at my price point the next day when my mother had went to tell John that I was interested in seeing was a white one, my mother had told John that I was very interested but that the white, she knew was a definite no go!!!! John asked my mother to give him a minute to see what he could do, and when he returned he told my mother he could have another smoke grey one at the lot by 4:00 which was perfect since I got out of work at 4 and would be at the lot by 4:30. To my surprise not only was the smoke grey Elantra there when I got there but John had also had the car running since it was a 90% day and he didn't want me to have to test drive a car that I would die in.... Kudos!! After my test drive I was still uncertain as to what vehicle to go with as I had looked at so many and the thing that pushed me into Gary Rome's direction was the fact that they did not push me AT ALL. I ended up meeting Gary Rome him self who was extremely helpful not only with my overall buying process but he also managed to get me into the car I wanted brand new at the price I wanted oh and did I mention that I have glaucoma and very very very light sensitive eyes which other wise has nothing to do with a car review except for the fact that the car I liked didn't have tint on the windows and Gary Rome had the tint put on for me (I would say for free due to the fact that I didn't see any added fees but I'm not that silly) I'm am sure that I paid for the tint some how somewhere but it was the simple fact that he and John went out of their way to get it done and all by the next day which was when I wanted to pick up my car. Oh and did I mention that John had to come and take the car to get the tint put on because the guys who usually do them things didn't come in until 10:30 only the appoint for the tint was at 9:30, and he also stayed, (or came back not sure) after 5:00 pm that night to be there to finish up the paperwork with me and go through every single button in the car with me step by step ( on his day off ) instead of passing me off to someone else. Everyone has different experiences I'm sure but mine at Gary Rome so far has been my best ever, so good that if the treatment carries over to the customer service and repairs should I ever need them, I don't think I will ever have to buy a car anywhere else when I am looking to upgrade again..... Hope this helps. Oh and my mother received a $$$$ 50.00 dollar check just for being the one to stop there and have me come in to look at a car... Great place great people and so far GREAT car.

Quick, pleasant and efficient.

by from Holyoke |

Showed up for an inspection sticker and was told there was about an hour wait. Had a coffee in the waiting room, caught up on my email and 35 minutes later was given the word I was done and could see the cashier to cash out. Quick, pleasant and efficient. Many thanks.

Another great service experience

by from Southampton MA |

Needed a little more work done than expected, but knew it had to be done. Everything was done in a timely manner. When it looked like it would take a little longer, I was given a loaner car to get to work. My 2010 Tucson has 76 thousand miles and is running as good as it did the day I first took it off the Gary Rome lot. Always first rate and first class!1

Enjoy my time there

by from Holyoke |

I purchased my Kia Soul from Gary Rome Kia in Enfield CT & am grateful that Gary Rome Hundai in Holyoke, where I live, is willing to do the oil changes, inspections, etc. I love spending time in either place with the free Wi-Fi in both & the Krueg coffee machine & great magazines/daily paper in Holyoke.

12345

by from Holyoke, Ma |

From the pleasant reception at the door to service department by the mileage checker to the service advisor the car drop off for service was made easy. The car was serviced within the time promised. The car is running well so I think the work was well done. I appreciate the dealer providing transport to and from my home.

Great Experience

by from Wilbraham MA |

Very professional from start to finish. They kept me informed at every point.

Got my Stocker in no time at all

by from Southampton MA |

I was in a hurry but needed to get my sticker. The guy behind the counter said he would try his best to get me done quicker and he did! Made it to my son's soccer game with just enough time. Thanks for the consideration.

Another satisfied customer for many years

by from Springfield, Mass |

Service as always was great! Friend greetings and always explanations with a smile.

Service for Nissan Rogue.

by from Holyoke Ma. |

Prompt and friendly service by everyone including Salesman Jack Eisenstat.

15 000 miles service

by from Chicopee, ma 01020 |

The service Rep was Patrick Hamel. He was outstanding. I asked that he make certain that my windshield wipers were replaced and I also explained that my gas tank cover was sticking. Everything mentioned to me for services were done. It did not take to long for the service; approx. 1 and 1/2 hours. which was quoted to me. They even had the car washed and vacuumed. The care like brank=d new.