Gary Rome Hyundai

1000 Main St, Holyoke, MA 01040

Great, friendly enviornment!!!!!

by from Chicoppe |

I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra from Gary Rome Hyundai, my sales associate was John Lennahn, LOVE LOVE LOVE him, not only was he very friendly and knowledgeable, but he was very down to earth and fun too which is a very welcoming feeling when your buying a car (no one wants the feel of a pushy car sales men). My first outstanding experience was, for me personally I hate white and silver cars, and the smoke grey Elantra my mother had looked at ended up selling that same night and all the was available at my price point the next day when my mother had went to tell John that I was interested in seeing was a white one, my mother had told John that I was very interested but that the white, she knew was a definite no go!!!! John asked my mother to give him a minute to see what he could do, and when he returned he told my mother he could have another smoke grey one at the lot by 4:00 which was perfect since I got out of work at 4 and would be at the lot by 4:30. To my surprise not only was the smoke grey Elantra there when I got there but John had also had the car running since it was a 90% day and he didn't want me to have to test drive a car that I would die in.... Kudos!! After my test drive I was still uncertain as to what vehicle to go with as I had looked at so many and the thing that pushed me into Gary Rome's direction was the fact that they did not push me AT ALL. I ended up meeting Gary Rome him self who was extremely helpful not only with my overall buying process but he also managed to get me into the car I wanted brand new at the price I wanted oh and did I mention that I have glaucoma and very very very light sensitive eyes which other wise has nothing to do with a car review except for the fact that the car I liked didn't have tint on the windows and Gary Rome had the tint put on for me (I would say for free due to the fact that I didn't see any added fees but I'm not that silly) I'm am sure that I paid for the tint some how somewhere but it was the simple fact that he and John went out of their way to get it done and all by the next day which was when I wanted to pick up my car. Oh and did I mention that John had to come and take the car to get the tint put on because the guys who usually do them things didn't come in until 10:30 only the appoint for the tint was at 9:30, and he also stayed, (or came back not sure) after 5:00 pm that night to be there to finish up the paperwork with me and go through every single button in the car with me step by step ( on his day off ) instead of passing me off to someone else. Everyone has different experiences I'm sure but mine at Gary Rome so far has been my best ever, so good that if the treatment carries over to the customer service and repairs should I ever need them, I don't think I will ever have to buy a car anywhere else when I am looking to upgrade again..... Hope this helps. Oh and my mother received a $$$$ 50.00 dollar check just for being the one to stop there and have me come in to look at a car... Great place great people and so far GREAT car.

owner

by from Massachusetts |

Recall work and tire work. All went very smoothly.

Title (because this field can't be blank)

by from Western, MA |

As always, on time and without any surprises. (Additional characters required.)

Love Gary Rome.... The service is exceptional....

by from Holyoke MA |

Always the very best service..... My family are loyal customers.... My daughter, husband and I purchased our cars there.....

My experience with Gary Rome purchasing my new car

by from Feeding Hills, MA |

I have been very please with my new car since I bought it 6/15/2009. Gary Rome is the place to shop for a new vehicle and the place to take it for maintenance. I love my Santa Fe; I wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle. It's so nice to have dependable vehicle! Sandy Prive

None-

by from Canton CT |

Live in Ct, but bought because you had car I wanted ( leftover 2014 2.0T)

Buying experience

by from Easthampton, Ma |

The salesman was very helpful, no high pressure, made us feel very comfortable during the car buying process, I would highly recommend the dealership, especially Israel the salesman.

Genisis 2012

by from Chicopee, Mass |

I went to the dealership to check on a break light malfunction. The service department is always accommodating especially on safety items. When we dropped off the car I notice a newer Genisis. Mr. Eisenstadt asked if there was I was interested in anything and invited us to look around after offering us coffee and popcorn. He informed us of the vehicles history and warrantee that was still in effect and an opportunity to test drive the vehicle. Several days later we contacted Mr. Eisenstadt in regard to purchasing the vehicle. He took care of all the paperwork, transfer of plates. He was highly professional and sensitive to the customers needs. We would recommend him and the dealership to our friends and relatives.

service at Gary Rome Hyundai

by from Ludlow, Ma. |

Carla Butterfield was extremely helpful in explaining every aspect of the service done on my vehicle.

Oil change and new tires

by from Ludlow, MA |

Much better experience this time then my last time in which I was there for 4 hours, this time I was there a little more that an hour. They actually came through with changing 2 tires in my tires of life contract I guess 2 out of the 4 isn't bad I will take it. Patrick was very helpful and I do appreciate it.