Crowley Kia and Motorsports

Service 877-216-0564

250 New Kia's In-Stock Not just BIGGER , BETTER . Come see why TODAY 1

Professional and fun!

by from Barkhamsted, CT |

We just bought a new 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid. Crowley did a wonderful job finding us the car we wanted and giving us a fair price. The entire experience was wonderful and would reccommend Crowley Kia to anyone who wants to buy a great car at a great price. We could not be happier.

CUSTOMER

by from OXFORD, CT |

The salesman, Pete DeBarber, is an excellent representative of your company. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional in every aspect of the process. We will certainly visit Crowley Kia when we consider getting our next car.

Car Lease Experience

by from Southington, CT |

I recently had a very positive experience at Crowley Kia. I leased a 2012 Sorento, enjoyed driving it so much I returned to lease another. This Sorento rides much better than the 2012. Thank you Kia for listening to your customers!!!!

2011 Kia Sportage

by from Pantsville, CT 06479 |

Went in for 30,000 mile service. I was informed it could take approximately 3 hours. The staff all worked together and had me out in under 1 hour. I requested the nitrogen tire service, was quoted a price and agreed to it. The kind mechanic came out to me and informed me that my car had arrived with nitrogen in the tires at purchase and this was to be given as a courtesy. I was quite impressed with the speed, accuracy and honesty shown to me. My radio had stopped working so I was without CD, Sirius XM and my Bluetooth. I phoned service and Bob was able to help me fix it right over the phone. Thanks Crowley Kia.

Easy in easy out!

by from Branford CT |

Kalani, Tom, Mike and Kara was by far the best sales team I have had the pleasure to work with. All of my family and friends will be doing business with the Crowley group from now on if I have anything to do with it!

Many thanks! Great service!

by from Wallingford, ct |

The best part is they gave me a loaner while my car was in for maintenance! Thanks especially to Ryan Durbiano for his excellent customer service.

Kia made a loyal customer out of me.

by from Bristol,CT |

i went in to get information about Kia and the experience that Peter of the salesman gave me not only made me buy a new Kia but has me referring all my friends to him. Thank you Peter for being honest and courteous with me. I love my new Forte.

Best Car Buying Experience in CT

by from Cromwell |

The best car leasing experience I've ever had. I've either bought or leased 8 cars so far in my life and Crowley Kia in Bristol, CT was the easiest, painless, and most enjoyable experience thus far. Tom Branagan is great sales consultant. Made us feel very comfortable, zero pressure, very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Great follow-up and even sent a nice hand written note in the mail. Mike Buccheri is a great sales manager. Took care of us like family. They got me a better vehicle than I expected, for the price I wanted to pay for it and they turned it around in just hours. Even the finance dept with all the paperwork was enjoyable. Great place, great service. I would highly recommend Crowley Kia to everyone!

Great service! Great experience!!

by from Bristol |

Butch (my salesman), mike (sales manager), Reuben (business manager), and Ryan (the general manager) all were fantastic. They made me feel right at home and took care of me. I do not have the best of credit but they treated me fairly and really helped me get into a new car. I will be buying my next car from Crowley Kia and these fine gentlemen. Highly recommended!!! Thank you so much!

customer

by from Bristol ct. |

Overall my experience was GREAT. short wait time and fast and friendly service.

awesome

by from bristol |

Everyone was very pleasant to work with me. Salesman Rob went over everything with me about the car. Kepted me informed step by step, Rubin also made me feel that I just as important than anyone else that through. He explained every detail on deal. The only thing I did not receive a manual for the car and also the day that I picked up my new car there was only one key . I was told that someone comes there every tuesday to make keys. I was wondering could I get another key without having to pay for one. Again Thank you for the great Service. I have been telling my friends,Coworkers, and Family

Crowley Kia and Motorsports responded to this review

June 4, 2014

thanks we always love making our customers happy