Hoffman Audi of East Hartford

Service 855-210-2625

Hoffman - Driven by Trust

Wonderful Experience

by from East Hartford, CT |

I had a wonderful experience at Hoffman Audi of East Hartford. I was purchasing my first Audi and eventhough they did not have the car exactly how I wanted it in stock (I was very picky), they worked extremely hard to find the car and ship it to the dealer. I ended up spending more time at the dealer than at home, but everytime I was there the treatment was wonderful and they were always very attentive to my needs. My Sales Expert was Mark, if you every need 150% devotion to the customer I would go see him, he was constantly giving me updates on my car and was always available to answer any questions. I am very greatful for the treatment I was given, and appreciate the patience and hard work both by the sales staff and the store manager. Next time I am in the market for an Audi, Ill be sure to visit Hoffman Audi.

surprisingly pleasant car purchase experience

by from Guilford, CT |

Patricia Taylor was my sales person, and I am thankful for that luck of the draw - you never know who you'll have to work with when you walk into a dealership. Don't let her youthful appearance scare you away! She is attentive, professional, and pleasant. She followed up on every request I had (and I had many!), and she was timely in her responses. She checked for understanding throughout the process, and did not drag me into the GM's office as I have had happen in so many other occasions. She made spending a lot of money the least painful it could be!

May 7, 2014

Hi TL, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford! We appreciate you and your kind feedback about your experience. Patty is a great addition to our team and is dedicated to her customers as you have seen. We trust you are enjoying your new Audi! Please let us know how we can be of further assistance any time. Thanks again for choosing Hoffman. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management, Hoffman Auto Group.

Disappointed

by from New Hampshire |

Bought a used car and was promised the next service. I was told the services for the car was every 10K so they wrote 70K service on the sales documents. My mistake for not knowing that the next service was on the 5Ks as opposed to the 10K. Too much trust in the process. When I went to get the service they stated that it was only an oil change at 70K and the major service was at 75K. They would not honor the commitment because the salesman left even though the sales man stated the service was valued at >~$500 which is more than an oil change. Make sure you know the scheduled maintenance of your vehicle and beware of having any commitments past the sale of the car.

Great people at Hoffman Audi.

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

The staff at Hoffman Audi know their product, and are enthusiastic about it. Service is top notch, and everyone gets involved in the process, management working side by side with the staff. What you would hope for, but always get in a car dealer, pride, commitment and honesty. I've looked long and hard for a dealer that earns my business, and that's what they try and do, every time you come in!

Good experiences

by from Hartford CT |

The Hoffman East Hartford service department has always been very good, with a staff that keeps me coming back. Tom

Very professional and knowledgeable sales staff.

by from Avon, CT |

We had five different people help us through the process. they couldn't have been any more responsive or thorough throughout the experience. We highly recommend Hoffman Audi. Great car - great staff! We are very happy with our purchase!

August 17, 2012

We are glad to have made your first Audi purchase such an enjoyable experience and we can't wait to exceed your expectations with our service department even more! You can easily make an appointment from our website any time of day; we look forward to seeing you again soon. Congrats on your new Audi, Enjoy! -- Randi Haney, Public Relations Manager, Hoffman Auto Group.

Venza LSU

by from Bristol,CT |

All I have to say in words is Hoffman Toyota is #1

August 17, 2012

Actually Lucius, Hoffman is #1! We were voted Best Auto Dealer by Hartford Magazine's readers poll for the past 7 years in a row! Drive Safe -- Randi Haney, Public Relations Manager, Hoffman Auto Group.

Service

by from Southington CT |

Went for scheduled oil change -- always pleased with the prompt service.

August 17, 2012

Glad to hear your visit was satisfactory! Visit soon -- Randi Haney, Public Relations Manager, Hoffman Auto Group.

Great service!

by from Enfield, CT |

I have taken my Audi to Hoffman twice now for routine maintenance. Always very friendly and helpful!

August 17, 2012

Thanks for the review Lindsey! Drive Safe -- Randi Haney, Public Relations Manager, Hoffman Auto Group.

Hoffman Audi 25,000 Mile Service Review

by from Simsbury, CT |

From start to finish the overall experience was terrific. Chris Allan and Mike (the shuttle driver) were especially pleasant. Service was done as promised

July 25, 2012

Artemis, thanks for the review! Customer feedback is very important to us here at Hoffman - it lets us measure how we're doing. Thank you for your business. Drive Safe -- Randi Haney, Public Relations Manager, Hoffman Auto Group.

Hoffman Audi- A4 purchase

by from Cheshire, CT |

After driving a large SUV for 11 years, it was time to downsize and look for quality, comfort and a little bit of luxury. The decision to investigate an Audi was simple as several friends own one and rave about the comfort and performance. The decision to purchase one was quick when dealing with this dealership. They were extremely knowledgeable about their product and were concerned about putting us in the right car that fit our needs. We look forward to being a part of the Audi family now.

July 25, 2012

Thank you for the kind review! If you have any questions that pop up regarding the service of your new vehicle, feel free to give our Audi Service Manager, Elliot Matos, a call at 860-290-6168 (he's great!) Enjoy your new Audi and drive safe. -- Randi Haney, Public Relations Manager, Hoffman Auto Group.