Hoffman Audi of East Hartford

Service 855-210-2625

Hoffman - Driven by Trust

Best Service Experience

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

Today 1/30/2015 I had the best service experience I have ever had. I have dealt with volkswagon dealerships in the past as well as acura, honda, and chevy dealerships. Hoffman Audi of East Hartford tops them all by far. First I was greated happily and promptly upon my arrival this morning. Jackie was an awesome service rep. She took care of me with a positive attitude and bright smile! The complimentary breakfast sandwich was clutch and was very good I might add. I was in and out in the time frame I was given over the phone the day before which I was rather impressed with. Jackie also bought to my attention another issue my vehicle has and didnt pressure me to make my decesion to have the work done on the spot or not. I scheduled an appointment for the new issue with ease. What a pleasurable experience at a dealership. Hard to find that these days. I am really imrpessed!!

May 26, 2015

Hi Lamar, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford. We appreciate your feedback on working with our service advisor Jackie. Jackie is always happy to address any concerns you have with your vehicle and provide a breakfast sandwich. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience at every visit. We value what our customers have to say and thank you for sharing your story. We look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Very Disappointed in the level of Customer Service

by from Simsbury, CT |

Unfortunately I do not have the level of satisfaction that I am seeing from some of the reviewers here regarding their Hoffman Audi experience. I purchased an A4 and the first 30k miles were great, however, since then I have replaced a high pressure fuel pump, an O2 sensor and now my turbo needs to be replaced, all of which are out of warrantee and out of pocket expenses. The turbo replacement is a recent issue, I brought the car to Hoffman about 2 months ago with questions regarding the engine, Hoffman noted on my paperwork that the turbo was making loud noises, however, they could not diagnose the issue. 2 months later my Turbo goes and it is out of warrantee. This is certainly not the level of quality I would expect from Hoffman. I have taken it upon myself to contact Corporate Audi and Corporate mentioned that Hoffman has not been returning their calls regarding potentially compensated repairs to my vehicle. To top it off, when I brought the vehicle to a well respected local German car mechanic to take a look and replace the 02 sensor, he said there was physical damage and the sensor was fastened with a zip tie. Hoffman is the only other mechanic that has ever worked on the car.Hopefully Corporate Audi can do something to help with the replacement of the Turbo as that is a significant expense which has been out of warrantee for 2k miles.I wish I had a better story to provide, I love Audi's and I will be purchasing another despite the issues I am facing at the time. However, I think I will go to a different dealer and hope for an improved level of customer service.

August 5, 2015

Hello Kierstin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback about your recent visit with Hoffman Audi of East Hartford. We truly appreciate the time you've taken to bring your concerns to our attention so we can work together toward a resolution. I have been informed by our service manager, Elliot Matos, that the reason the Turbo repair was not covered free of charge is because your Audi is outside of the warranty timeframe. We sincerely apologize for the frustration you are experiencing. As an act of good faith both Audi Corporate and Hoffman Audi have agreed to provide a 20% discount toward the replacement of your Turbo. We truly value you as our customer and are always interested in assisting our customers in any way we can. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Awesome Service People & Department

by from Wethersfield CT |

Elliot at Hoffman Audi in East Hartford is wonderful. He goes out of his way to make sure I understand everything that is going on with my vehicle. He is super friendly & always returns my calls quickly. He makes servicing my car an easy experience every time. He makes sure that when I am leaving I am happy with everything. He is so great to work with, I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Elliot for taking such good care of my vehicles & giving me peace of mind. You are awesome!

July 29, 2015

Hi Charski816, Thank you so much for trusting Hoffman Audi of East Hartford service. We appreciate your feedback on our service manager, Elliot Matos. Elliot and his team are dedicated to ensuring you have an exceptional experience. Thank you for sharing your story we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Horrible buying experience, great car

by from Morristown, NJ |

This should have been a very easy and quick sale. Hoffman is 2 1/2 hours from my home, so we agreed on pricing before I went The car, 2013 Audi A5 convertible, would be detailed and ready to sell, I just needed to look at and drive the car and, if I liked it, we would drive it home. I saw and drove the car and loved it. First problem, they hadn't detailed the car and there were a some minor damages that needed to be fixed. They had an easy solution, they would fix the problems, then deliver the car, so that was fine. Second problem was more difficult, their ad for this car showed as a certified car, it had a 6 year 100,000 mile warranty. While I was there, they told me that was not true, the certification added 2 years to the original warranty which was 4 years, 50,000 miles and this car already had more than 43,000 miles on it, so the original warranty would expire well before the full 4 years. I asked them to honor the warranty that they advertised on that car and they refused so I left. I called them one week later and asked them to reduce the price of the car instead of the advertised warranty and they did, so we completed the purchase. On delivery, the salesman Dylan Bigge handed me a key case with one full key, an emergency key holder where the second key was supposed to be and a valet key and told me that was all of the keys that I was to get. That didn't sound right so, after he left, I looked up Audi's certification check list and it clearly showed 2 full keys plus the valet key as one of the first items on the check list. Additionally, the form said that customer signature was required and that customer gets a copy of the form, neither of which happened. I called him to let him know that about the 2 full keys and he said he would send another key which he did, I had to take it to an Audi dealer to get it programmed, wasted 2 more hours of my time, Hoffman paid for the reprogramming. However, it took 3 emails to get the certification form. I also left a voice mail for the sales director, Kevin Warriner, which he never returned. Between not honoring the warranty as advertised and Dylan trying to deceive me about the keys and being so slow in getting the form to me, I lost all faith and trust in Hoffman, so I took my car to my mechanic to make sure that the certification work was actually done. He looked at some of the more important parts and was satisfied. All in all, I got a great car at a very good price, but far too much unnecessary aggravation and would never trust anything to do with this dealership

May 13, 2015

We sincerely apologize that you have had a frustrating experience during the purchase of your Audi A5. It is our goal to ensure our customers receive excellent service and attention and would like to speak with you further about your recent visit. Every customer is valuable to us and we recognize that you took the time to drive to our dealership from New Jersey -- that matters to us! Our sales director, Kevin Warriner, has called and left a message as he would like to have a conversation at your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you and again apologize for the frustrations. Kind regards, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

No pressure

by from East Hampton, CT |

I was looking to buy a new car and most times dread the experience. As luck would have it, I found a great saleswoman, Stacey Violette. She was friendly, knowledgable, and very patient with my many questions and indecisiveness. I never felt pressured in any way - way to go Stacey! Thanks for all your time and effort.

November 25, 2014

Hello Cindi, We are thrilled to hear Stacey made your recent car buying experience something you no longer have to dread. Any time you have questions please give her or any of our service advisors a call. Enjoy your Audi and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Stacey is amazing

by from Bloomfeld,CT |

just bought a new 2015 audi s4 from Stacey Violette. She really knows her cars! She also goes the extra mile to help customers. We had very many test drives in several cars. I was on the fence and asked if I could have the demo s4 stronic trans overnite to have extended test drive. She quickly set it up. As a result I bought a dual clutch (s-tronic) instead of Manual transmission and do not regret it. Car is fast, powerful handles as if it is on rails. At delivery she took all the time needed to answer my questions. She Even set up all the favorites for the nav system. That is going the extra mile. She know the S4 completely. She even has one.Ask for her, you will get a world class sales person! .She is a true professional.

November 25, 2014

Hi jygesq, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Audi for you recent purchase of the beautiful 2015 Audi S4! We trust you are loving the power and handling, and you soon will be able to experience the safety and reliability in the snow. We sincerely appreciate your feedback about working with Stacey. Any time you have a question please feel free to call her or any of our skilled service advisors. We look forward to seeing you again when it is time to have scheduled maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great buying experience!

by from Orange,CT |

Just bought a new S6 at Hoffman Audi and could not be happier. Adrian was my salesman and he was professional, knowledgeable and a real Audi enthusiast.

November 4, 2014

Hi GregS6, Thanks so much for visiting Hoffman Audi and purchasing your lovely new Audi S6! We have shared your feedback with Adrian and the rest of the team and truly appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your experience. Enjoy your beautiful ride and we will see you when you come in for regular maintenance. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust

surprisingly pleasant car purchase experience

by from Guilford, CT |

Patricia Taylor was my sales person, and I am thankful for that luck of the draw - you never know who you'll have to work with when you walk into a dealership. Don't let her youthful appearance scare you away! She is attentive, professional, and pleasant. She followed up on every request I had (and I had many!), and she was timely in her responses. She checked for understanding throughout the process, and did not drag me into the GM's office as I have had happen in so many other occasions. She made spending a lot of money the least painful it could be!

May 7, 2014

Hi TL, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford! We appreciate you and your kind feedback about your experience. Patty is a great addition to our team and is dedicated to her customers as you have seen. We trust you are enjoying your new Audi! Please let us know how we can be of further assistance any time. Thanks again for choosing Hoffman. Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management, Hoffman Auto Group.

Disappointed

by from New Hampshire |

Bought a used car and was promised the next service. I was told the services for the car was every 10K so they wrote 70K service on the sales documents. My mistake for not knowing that the next service was on the 5Ks as opposed to the 10K. Too much trust in the process. When I went to get the service they stated that it was only an oil change at 70K and the major service was at 75K. They would not honor the commitment because the salesman left even though the sales man stated the service was valued at >~$500 which is more than an oil change. Make sure you know the scheduled maintenance of your vehicle and beware of having any commitments past the sale of the car.

Wonderful Experience

by from East Hartford, CT |

I had a wonderful experience at Hoffman Audi of East Hartford. I was purchasing my first Audi and eventhough they did not have the car exactly how I wanted it in stock (I was very picky), they worked extremely hard to find the car and ship it to the dealer. I ended up spending more time at the dealer than at home, but everytime I was there the treatment was wonderful and they were always very attentive to my needs. My Sales Expert was Mark, if you every need 150% devotion to the customer I would go see him, he was constantly giving me updates on my car and was always available to answer any questions. I am very greatful for the treatment I was given, and appreciate the patience and hard work both by the sales staff and the store manager. Next time I am in the market for an Audi, Ill be sure to visit Hoffman Audi.

March 20, 2013

Thanks for rating us! Keep in mind when scheduling your service visit that we now serve a complimentary breakfast menu until 11AM! Dive Safe -- Randi Haney

Great people at Hoffman Audi.

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

The staff at Hoffman Audi know their product, and are enthusiastic about it. Service is top notch, and everyone gets involved in the process, management working side by side with the staff. What you would hope for, but always get in a car dealer, pride, commitment and honesty. I've looked long and hard for a dealer that earns my business, and that's what they try and do, every time you come in!

May 21, 2015

Hi Roger, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Audi of East Hartford for your service needs. We are thrilled to read your feedback on working with our Audi team. Our staff is committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience with every visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled maintenance. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.