Butler Toyota

Service 888-851-6738 Service 888-851-6738

With Integrity Since 1966

Hugh Ryan-Salesman for Used Car Purchase

by from Perrysville, IN |

Kind and courteous salesman. Was quick to locate the vehicle we were wanting to test drive and make the deal easy.

Car buying experience

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I was really nervous about buying a new car. I've always bought cheaper cars from private dealers. I bought a certified used car and was amazed at the service. Lambert went above and beyond to find a car that was perfect for me. He walked me through the whole process. I was beyond thrilled. Then, the next morning my car wouldn't start. I called the dealership and Lambert and a tech were at my house 10 minutes later and jumped my car and drove it around to charge the battery (apparently I had left the headlights on). Lambert called the next morning to make sure everything was going well with my car. I am beyond impressed with the service that I received.

Overall a Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

To pass time while our car was serviced, we decided to browse Butler's Sienna inventory. With child number two on the way, we were interested in a minivan, but not quite ready to make a deal. We were met by Jim Tucker, and immediately felt at ease with our questions and the prospect of buying. Jim was very helpful in answering our questions and discussing with us buying versus lease options, as we were weighing the decision for either. He found us a 2015 Sienna XLE with all the features we desired. We were able to work out a lease, with the help of Randy Miles, that fit within our price range. Overall our experience was great!

Return Customer highly satisfied again

by from Indianapolis IN |

I found the friendliness, honesty and service of both the used car and new car sales representatives was very trust worthy with a smooth process in deciding the advantages/disadvantages for me in buying a used or new Toyota Avalon. I'd not hesitate recommending anyone to deal with Butler Toyota

Not overly impressed

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I went for a test drive of a used Kia Sorento that I had found on cars.com. The internet sales rep who had set up the appointment barely acknowledged me. She set me up with a salesman who acted like I was wasting his time. He didn't say anything at all about the car. I had to ask for the keys to test drive it. While he went to get the keys, I noticed that the front bumper of the car was out of alignment and the paint was peeling. The car had been in a wreck a couple years ago but the repair job was incredibly poor. I was asked if the dealership would repair the damage the right way if I would be interested. I said yes but the manager wanted some sort of firm commitment which I was uneasy about giving. Overall just a very weird experience with poor customer service.

Great Experience

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I was buying my first car this weekend and everyone at Butler was very helpful. I worked with Ron and he was great to work with.

Great experience

by from Carmel IN |

Great experience from purchase to finance, through delivery. Ron my sales person was great in assisting throughout the process. Meeting the managers and owners and how welcoming they were enhanced the experience. I feel they were very fair in the negotiations.

Excellent sales experience

by from Indiana[olis, IN |

Excellent sales staff and finance dept. Large choice of cars

No pressure

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Appreciated the friendliness of the salesperson but no high pressure "Do it today or else." Looking forward to driving the Highlander for many miles. Beautiful and comfortable SUV.

Excellent Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I received excellent service at Butler Toyota in Indianapolis. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was able to have a salesman that was exceptional! Ron Scott was very helpful in assisting me in my decision whether to buy or lease. He pointed out every detail. My experience was great. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy or lease a car.