Butler Toyota

Service 888-851-6738

With Integrity Since 1966

Quick response

by from charleston,wv |

I saw a car they had listed on the internet and since I am from another state I e-mailed them for more info. on the car. They responded early the next day and even sent someone out on the lot to check the actual color for me (it was a used car and a brand they don't sell new). I didn't buy the car, but it was very easy and a pleasure dealing with them.

Terrible customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I ordered a new fob and key for my Prius and it took months because they ordered the wrong one initially then reordered another one at some point but never told me it came in. I brought my Prius in for a tune up and specifically asked for them to service the brakes. I sat hours waiting. They actually never serviced my brakes or inspected them and now my brakes are grinding against the rotors. I have to make a second, needless trip back to their service department. I tried to report this to the service manager but his phone just rang and rang and no voice mail.

Great service

by from Carmel, Indiana |

I just bought my first car. Luis Carillo helped me with the process. He made the buying process easy and painless. I felt he treated my family and I with respect and patience.

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Purchased a new Truck from Clarence Scarborough on Monday and couldn't be happier. Best car buying experience I've ever had. I would recommend Clarence to anyone!

Great Customer Service

by from Appleton WI |

I purchased my 2014 Rav4 about a year ago and could not be any happier. I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted when I visited, but Hamed Anwarzai was able to steer me in the right direction. He was able to answer all my questions on the spot about performance and comparisons with other models. I would highly recommend requesting his expertise. I will return for my next purchase.

Great Service

by from Indianapolis IN |

I love my Prius! It has been a great car for my job. My entire experience from the Internet help from Hamed to Vic in Finance was effortless and straightforward. Thank you, I will get my next car at Butler.

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I'm leasing a RAV4 from Butler Toyota. Hamed Anwarzi was very helpful and made sure I got the car I was looking for. I'll be back for another lease with Hamed at Butler Toyota. I appreciate all of the help throughout the buying process

Excellent Service

by from Indianapolis |

I went in to lease a Camry about a year ago. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Hamed Anwarzai went above and beyond to satisfy my car needs. I am very happy with my Camry, it's a wonderful machine.

Friendly Dealership

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My Butler experience began when Amber responded to an online search request I had initiated inquiring about information on Toyota mini-vans. She introduced me to Andy Rodela who patiently spent better than 2 hours answering my MANY questions. After looking at Honda and Chrysler mini-vans, and talking with a couple of other Toyota dealers, I came back to Butler to make my purchase. Patrick was very helpful in guiding us through the paperwork that always accompanies buying a new vehicle, and Andy spent another hour (in our new Sienna) showing us how to set-up Bluetooth, etc., which was VERY helpful. Since we just purchased this vehicle, I can't comment on Butler's Service Department, since I haven't had any contact with them, but if you're looking for help in buying a new Toyota (without any high-pressure sales tactics) I suggest that you contact Andy Rodela at Butler Toyota!

Very pleased!

by from Middletown, IN |

I was "window shopping" before bringing my wife to buy her choice the next day. Ahmed Anwarzai showed me a few cars. I received a very nice email from him after our meeting. My wife & I went back the next day and met with Ahmed. We were both very impressed with Ahmed's knowledge and his professional manner. He was friendly and not at all pushy. He sold us on the 2014 Camry and on Butler Toyota.

Bella VanCleve Superior Service

by from Westfield, IN |

Bella VanCleve works at Butler Toyota. I contacted her on the Butler Toyota website. She was terrific. I had very specific requirements for the vehicle I wanted. She tracked it down and when she found that it had already sold, she told me so and looked up other vehicles in other Butler stores. Excellent customer service like this is very rare in the Auto Sales business. Bella is simply the best, and I have been talking with several sales people today. Thank you Bella!