Antioch Auto Center - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai

1810 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509

Worth the drive!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

We live 84 miles from Antioch Dodge but the drive was worth it! We were in the market for a Dodge Durango, my husband being a bit picky on the interior color. He would not buy with black interior and that is all there was out there! We searched the internet, came across Antioch Dodge and found the perfect Durango! A beautiful Sandstone exterior color with the light interior, just didn't get any better than that. Sent an email to check on its availability and from there on Benjamin was with us all the way. He even took additional photo's and texted them to me. We drove to Antioch Dodge for a test drive, loved it, and then negotiated a price that we felt was reasonable and within our budget. Benjamin, a stand out sales person!! We worked with quite a few dealers and dealerships during the course of our search (which took 2 months) and Benjamin was the ONLY sales person to keep in touch, work with us through texts, and made it happen. Kudos to you Benjamin! Thanks Antioch for my Durango, I LOVE it.

Antioch Auto Center - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai responded to this review

April 22, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'll be sure to share your comments with Benjamin. We appreciate your business!

Best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from San Jose, CA |

I worked with Ben Meza when purchasing my 2015 Jeep Rubicon. It could not have gone better! Ben was easy to work with, knowledgable, professional and very detailed. As an out of town buyer, I worked with Ben via email and phone and he made the entire process very easy. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my vehicle it was in front, had been detailed and Ben was ready to execute the paperwork. Everything was completed in under an hour. Ben also provided followup and a web link for more information on my vehicle. I would highly recommend Ben and Antioch Jeep.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review and we appreciate you choosing Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to purchase your new Jeep!

OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Danville, CA |

I recently purchased a Ram 1500 EcoDiesel from Antioch Dodge. From the time I started working with the sales team and all the way through my purchase, the Antioch Dodge Team was professional, honest and friendly. Without question, I highly recommend Antioch Dodge.

February 17, 2015

Rod, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your comments and your business!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Hayward, Ca |

I have been going to Antioch Chrysler for years, I have not had one bad experience with them I live in Hayward, CA but it is worth the trip to take my car to Antioch, they know me and my car and what I require of them. I have never been told I need this or that for my car to try to get me to spend more, my service rep. is Mike Lopez, I would not trade him for a new pair of high heels although the other service reps. are just as knowledgeable and friendly. Keep up the good work guys.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for the very kind words Jackie and we'll be sure to pass along your comments to Mike. We appreciate your business!

Negative Experience Turned Positive

by from Oakley, California |

I have to admit I was very unhappy when I found a discrepancy in the advertised and actual purchase price and the service contract was not correctly filled in. However, after contacting the dealership all issues were resolved quickly and with a very friendly apology for their error. Finance terms are REALLY good.

January 20, 2015

We appreciate you letting us know and for giving us the opportunity to correct the mistake. Thank you for your business!

THANKS DEAN AND BENJAMIN!!!

by from Antioch |

Thank you Dean and Benny for getting me into my new 1500.Dean "the driver" was a no presure honest sales guy that went above and beyond in getting the right truck for me!Benny worked hard to get me a better loan than any other dealer I went to.Thanks again guys,MORE business is definitely comin your way!

January 7, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Dean and Benny. We appreciate your business!

Great Service!!!

by from Cupertino, CA |

The purchase process of my 2015 Jeep Wrangler was fast and efficient - Very professional staff and excellent inventory of vehicles.

January 6, 2015

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

I highly recommend Dean!!!! The DRIVER

by from Oakland Ca |

Dean not only made my buying experience easy , when others had only nausiated me Dean made me comfortable and also got me a really good deal !

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business!

Dodge RT 2014 100 years limited edition

by from Vallejo, CA |

It was a little surprised the moment we got approved to trade-in our Scion. It's worth the wait and Benjamin was really helpful in every way. I am a first time car buyer and he took care of my credit history and the possibility of owning a car. All the staff are friendly and did not get annoyed with having my son roam around the facility. Also, I like how they have a little play area for kids. Thank you for a wonderful experience Antioch Dodge. By the way this is a perfect 5 star review for overall, customer service, buying process, quality of repairs & facilities.

Great Sales Team!

by from Brentwood, CA |

My husband and I had a great experience buying a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership. We came in not sure what we wanted and not even sure if we were ready to buy. We had 2 salesman working as a team to help us figure out what we wanted/needed. Our salesmen were Armando and Jerret. They were both very nice, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. They were able to find us the perfect Jeep for us on their lot, they gave us a very fair price for our trade in vehicle and they were also able to give us financing at an interest rate that we were happy with. All in all we have no complaints with the process and we are very satisfied customers. I have already recommended Armando & Jerret to two of my close friends. Most of all I LOVE my new Jeep!!