Antioch Auto Center - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai

1810 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509

OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Danville, CA |

I recently purchased a Ram 1500 EcoDiesel from Antioch Dodge. From the time I started working with the sales team and all the way through my purchase, the Antioch Dodge Team was professional, honest and friendly. Without question, I highly recommend Antioch Dodge.

Antioch Auto Center - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai responded to this review

February 17, 2015

Rod, Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your comments and your business!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Hayward, Ca |

I have been going to Antioch Chrysler for years, I have not had one bad experience with them I live in Hayward, CA but it is worth the trip to take my car to Antioch, they know me and my car and what I require of them. I have never been told I need this or that for my car to try to get me to spend more, my service rep. is Mike Lopez, I would not trade him for a new pair of high heels although the other service reps. are just as knowledgeable and friendly. Keep up the good work guys.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for the very kind words Jackie and we'll be sure to pass along your comments to Mike. We appreciate your business!

Negative Experience Turned Positive

by from Oakley, California |

I have to admit I was very unhappy when I found a discrepancy in the advertised and actual purchase price and the service contract was not correctly filled in. However, after contacting the dealership all issues were resolved quickly and with a very friendly apology for their error. Finance terms are REALLY good.

January 20, 2015

We appreciate you letting us know and for giving us the opportunity to correct the mistake. Thank you for your business!

THANKS DEAN AND BENJAMIN!!!

by from Antioch |

Thank you Dean and Benny for getting me into my new 1500.Dean "the driver" was a no presure honest sales guy that went above and beyond in getting the right truck for me!Benny worked hard to get me a better loan than any other dealer I went to.Thanks again guys,MORE business is definitely comin your way!

January 7, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We'll be sure to pass along your comments to Dean and Benny. We appreciate your business!

Great Service!!!

by from Cupertino, CA |

The purchase process of my 2015 Jeep Wrangler was fast and efficient - Very professional staff and excellent inventory of vehicles.

January 6, 2015

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

I highly recommend Dean!!!! The DRIVER

by from Oakland Ca |

Dean not only made my buying experience easy , when others had only nausiated me Dean made me comfortable and also got me a really good deal !

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business!

Dodge RT 2014 100 years limited edition

by from Vallejo, CA |

It was a little surprised the moment we got approved to trade-in our Scion. It's worth the wait and Benjamin was really helpful in every way. I am a first time car buyer and he took care of my credit history and the possibility of owning a car. All the staff are friendly and did not get annoyed with having my son roam around the facility. Also, I like how they have a little play area for kids. Thank you for a wonderful experience Antioch Dodge. By the way this is a perfect 5 star review for overall, customer service, buying process, quality of repairs & facilities.

Great Sales Team!

by from Brentwood, CA |

My husband and I had a great experience buying a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership. We came in not sure what we wanted and not even sure if we were ready to buy. We had 2 salesman working as a team to help us figure out what we wanted/needed. Our salesmen were Armando and Jerret. They were both very nice, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. They were able to find us the perfect Jeep for us on their lot, they gave us a very fair price for our trade in vehicle and they were also able to give us financing at an interest rate that we were happy with. All in all we have no complaints with the process and we are very satisfied customers. I have already recommended Armando & Jerret to two of my close friends. Most of all I LOVE my new Jeep!!

Goos Service

by from Antioch,CA |

Good service with satisfactory description of the work done & follow up.

Excellent Service Department

by from Antioch, Ca |

I recently took my Dodge Dakota in for a routine oil change/check up and was very pleased on the how good the customer service was. The service manager, John, took care of my every need. I would definitely recommend them for any service needs.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with John and the service department at Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We appreciate your business!