Antioch Auto Center - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai

1810 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509

Dodge RT 2014 100 years limited edition

by from Vallejo, CA |

It was a little surprised the moment we got approved to trade-in our Scion. It's worth the wait and Benjamin was really helpful in every way. I am a first time car buyer and he took care of my credit history and the possibility of owning a car. All the staff are friendly and did not get annoyed with having my son roam around the facility. Also, I like how they have a little play area for kids. Thank you for a wonderful experience Antioch Dodge. By the way this is a perfect 5 star review for overall, customer service, buying process, quality of repairs & facilities.

Great Sales Team!

by from Brentwood, CA |

My husband and I had a great experience buying a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership. We came in not sure what we wanted and not even sure if we were ready to buy. We had 2 salesman working as a team to help us figure out what we wanted/needed. Our salesmen were Armando and Jerret. They were both very nice, knowledgeable, professional and helpful. They were able to find us the perfect Jeep for us on their lot, they gave us a very fair price for our trade in vehicle and they were also able to give us financing at an interest rate that we were happy with. All in all we have no complaints with the process and we are very satisfied customers. I have already recommended Armando & Jerret to two of my close friends. Most of all I LOVE my new Jeep!!

Goos Service

by from Antioch,CA |

Good service with satisfactory description of the work done & follow up.

Excellent Service Department

by from Antioch, Ca |

I recently took my Dodge Dakota in for a routine oil change/check up and was very pleased on the how good the customer service was. The service manager, John, took care of my every need. I would definitely recommend them for any service needs.

Antioch Auto Center - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Hyundai responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with John and the service department at Antioch Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We appreciate your business!

Great sales team!

by from Brentwood, CA |

They were a great sales team and alfie was great to work with.

May 9, 2014

Heather, we're very pleased to hear that you had a great experience purchasing your new vehicle. Thank you for your business! Mike Baker Digital Media Manager Antioch Auto Center

Nice clean facility, plenty of inventory

by from Antioch Ca |

I had a good experience, everyone was helpful & knowledgable. No pressure, they got me better finance rates than I had found.

May 9, 2014

Robert, We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience and we appreciate your business. Thank you! Mike Baker Digital Media Manager Antioch Auto Center

Antioch Auto Center -Jeep purchase

by from concord calif. |

Evan our sales person was polite and very helpful and answered all our questions..Great experience I highly recommend visiting them if your interested in a new car purchase...

Great Customer Service!!!

by from Brentwood, CA |

Dean was our salesman he was very kind and respected our offer. He took the offer into consideration and called me back with an offer and trade we accepted. The very same night we went and signed the papers with little wait and a brand new Dodge Journey keys were handed over to us. Thanks to the Antioch Dealership!

Friendly

by from Antioch Ca |

Did a great job making ever option to get me the deal I wanted. Very knowledgable on vehicle.

March 30, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

Great service, wonderful car!

by from Antioch, Ca. |

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Mr. Abrego and Mark the finance manager made the experience seamless. There was none of the typical pressure that I have seen in other transactions over the years.