O'Donnell Honda

Service 888-452-6418

O'Donnell Honda - Baltimore's #1 Volume Honda Dealer

Shayne Wilson at O'Donnell Honda

by from Westminster, MD |

My husband and I bought our CRV from salesman Shayne Wilson and O'Donnell Honda ! Shayne was patient with our many questions, and after we made our decision, gave us a thorough briefing on the characteristics, capabilities and features of our new vehicle. We had a great experience with Shayne and the entire dealership. We have been back for our scheduled maintenance and their service department did a great job also.

O'Donnell Honda responded to this review

April 11, 2015

Barbara, Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experiences with our dealership and look forward to serving you for years to come! Please feel free to reach out to either Shayne or myself if you ever need anything. Sincerely, Chris Councill Internet Manager (410) 461-5000

O'Donnell Honda never disappoints...

by from Catonsville, MD |

Our recent purchase of a 2015 Honda CRV at O'Donnell Honda was a pleasant experience and salesperson Shayne Wilson did an excellent job of providing information to help us make our selection. He was able to multi-task and get us through the process in short order, something that we truly appreciate. We have been buying Honda's for many years at O'Donnell and have never been disappointed in the sales or service staff. Very professional and friendly with an excellent eye for keeping customer needs in the forefront. Shayne represented O'Donnell Honda well and I would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and family that they see him for their new car needs.

Shayne Wilson at O'Donnell Honda

by from Columbia, Maryland |

Shayne made this buying process an enjoyable and painless experience. He was helpful and outstanding all around. O'Donnell is fortunate to have Shayne on its staff of showroom professionals!

Just Wow!!!

by from Baltimore |

Hassle free buying process; it was a very relaxing and memorable experience. Great job Jerry Sommerville.

Great Sale Service

by from Pikesville, MD |

Jerry Sommerville was very helpful throughout the entire buying process. He was very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend him.

Excellent buying experience.

by from Fredrick |

Very happy with the purchase of my new 2015 Accor EXL. My salesman Shayne Wilson was very informative and a pleasure to work with through every step of the buying process and I will be purchasing my next vehicle from shayne in the future. Kevin

Great buying experience with Shayne Wilson

by from Baltimore |

I bought my first new car from salesman Shayne Wilson. Shayne is very patient with all my questions and explained the feature very thoroughly. The purchasing experience is very smooth.

Great service

by from Bailtimore, MD |

I bought Accord from salesman Shayne Wilson and O'Donnell Honda. I had a great experience with Shayne and the entire dealership.

Hassle Free buying experience - shayne and chris

by from ellicot city, md |

I did quite a bit of online research and O'Donnell gave me the hands down best price. I came in and also got an additional discount on my accessories! I am truly a happy customer... All thanks to Chris and Shayne. Shayne was very patient through the whole experience... Kept me updated on everything that was going on... This was my first car purchase and these people made sure I was happy.

Just looking - but great experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I stopped by O'donnell to look at a used S2000. These cars don't come up often so when you see them you have to act fast. I stopped by and talked to Shayne Wilson and he was incredibly knowledgeable. Whats amazing is this car hasn't been made in years and yet he was able to answer any questions I had. I ended up waiting too long and the car is gone, but when I am ready to buy I will being going to O'Donnell and asking for Shayne.

Love my Pilot

by from Catonsville, MD |

Last year I bought my Pilot Touring and still love it! I walked in to take a look at the Pilot after comparing the Highlander and was greeted by Shane Wilson. He was easy going and low pressure the entire time. It was a very hassle free experience from start to finish. I got a very fair price and two days later they had the color I wanted and finished the paperwork in an hour. Financing dept was also great to work with. I highly recommend this dealership when searching for a new vehicle.