O'Donnell Honda

Service 888-452-6418

O'Donnell Honda 2013 Honda President's Award

Enjoying my used Accord

by from Ellicott City |

Thank you for helping me find the perfect car! I've been looking for several weeks, and after visiting several dealers, found the car at O'Donnell Honda. My salesperson, Ken, was very helpful and not pushy like some of the guys I've dealt with at other places. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

O'Donnell Honda responded to this review

June 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and look forward to working with you on all your automotive needs.

Great car buying experience all around,

by from Orchard beach ,Md. |

After visiting several dealerships for several weeks,we drove a little further to visit odonnell honda. Best move ever !!! What a pleasant surprise ! Lots of cars to see , clean dealership, very friendly staff, and very courteous and professional staff! Best price offered and negotiated! So happy to drive home in our new crosstour ! We even visited the service center to have a look around, and definitely will be coming back to odonnell honda for all our maintenance , very clean , we'll staffed,and friendly , customer minded atmosphere ! Our salesperson JT ,was absolutely the easiest , kind and. Informative car rep,we have dealt with, my husband and I were so impressed and confidant in our car buying experience with JT , finance dept. Greg and Odonnell honda,we came back 3 days later and purchased a new accord !! Ps.after a neighbor saw car in driveway, and heard from us about our great buying experience, they re now on they're way to to buy a new accord from JT ,,and the mailman even stopped to ask about our cross-tour !!! Good luck JT and thank you !

Thank you Shayne, Sales, your the best!!!

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

My transmission was going bad on my 2002 Honda Accord, and I had decided to stop by to see what O'Donnell Honda would give me for my car. It wasn't much, considering my transmission was going bad. I was approached by Mr. Shayne Wilson in Sales, who directed an appraiser to look at my car. The quote wasn't what I expected, but then again, I knew my transmission was going. Shayne asked if I would like to look at a 2014 Honda Accord, and I stated I wasn't ready to buy a new car, but will take it for a ride. A couple hours later, I drove off with a beautiful black 2014 Honda Accord. I want to thank Shayne for being very professional and patient, and making me feel very comfortable, in buying my new car under a such a spontanenous moment. It was the right thing to do, and I couldn't of done it without him. I want to also give a thanks to Mr. Gregg Smith in the Financial Department, who couldn't of explained the finances any more clearer, and answered every questioned I had to the fullest. A GREAT TEAM!

Highly recommended, especially Mgr. John Ecalono!

by from Urbana, MD |

I recently purchased a pre owned Honda Accord from O'Donnell Honda and was impressed by the exceptional customer service. From the initial phone call after my inquiry all the way to handing over the keys, the manager John Ecalono was wonderful. I would highly recommend going to this dealership to purchase a pre owned car, you will definitely be taken care of - without a doubt! I will be back for sure!

poor service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

After less than courteous customer treatment I left the shop with unfinished job. It just seems that they do not know how to diagnose or fix the problem. I will be taking my new Honda somewhere else.

loving my bmw

by from clarksville, md |

All 5 stars for a great buying experience. Found the car online, spoke to John to cofirm the price, and went out later that day to test drive. I enjoyed not having the typical haggle and appreciate the straight forward dealing.

Horrible Sales Manager John

by from Baltimore, MD |

This review is for John the used car sales manager. He is horrible to deal with, I inquired about a car and right off the bat he low balls me for my trade in. I told him that the other dealer offered a slightly higher trade in value, and he told me I should go to that dealership then. Absolutely rude, he had this "I don't care" mentality if he sold the car I wanted or not. I will never deal with this dealership based off of his attitude. Then he tries to tell me well we can buy your car at the auction for xx amount of dollars, well news flash my car has never been in an accident, how can you compare a private owned vehicle to a piece of junk you get at an auction?! Oh well, he could have made a profit off me somewhat as I was willing to negotiate a little but that's not happening.

Worked well with new parents

by from Ellicot City, MD |

My wife and I went shopping for a minivan within a few weeks after we became new parents. We both had smaller cars and needed something to transport all of us and all of his stuff. We researched online before coming in. Through the sleep deprivation, we worked with Tim and Ken (recommended), and were able to find a minivan that day that we were looking for. They were straight forward and accommodating.

Service Experances Were Just OK

by from Westminster, MD |

Only average. Service area is small and not that clean. The staff tends not to look at you when they talk to you. The repairs were done when they said it would be. I have used them twice because I bought my car there. Buying there was outstanding but the service experance was only so so. I think I will look for a better place to have my car serviced next time.

Cadillac STS update from below......

by from harrisburg, pa |

Odonnells GM Mr. Schwenk contacted me about my vehicle last week and took care of the issue by buying the vehicle back from me. I still wouldnt recommend John the used car manager but Id definitely recommend purchasing straight thru Mr. Schwenk. After a month of headaches with the vehicle he made things right because the used car manager refused to. Thank you for resolving the situation.

very professional

by from Clarksville, MD |

My wife and I purchase a CRV from this dealership last month. We were very happy with our overall experience and would highly recommend to anyone.