Don Mealey Sport Mazda

6239 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809

New 877-208-9442
Used 877-262-2617
Service 866-537-7998

Ask About our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE on all New Mazda Vehicles -FL's #1 Mazda Dealership as Voted by Dealerater

Excellent all the way around!

by from Orlando, FL |

I went to Sport Mazda pretty defeated because I went to several other dealerships and they could not get me financed without having to put an insane $5000 down payment. I spoke with Barby Irby and Christian Atensio and they assured me that I would be able to get the car I wanted with a realistic down payment and still be within my budget. I trusted them and Dan Parker worked up the best deal ever! They got me qualified on a 2010 Mazda3 with extremely low miles and in great condition! They were friendly, honest and never once told me something that was not true just to get me in the door! I loved my experience with Sport Mazda and I recommend them every chance I get! Thanks everyone for making my experience the best ever!

Don Mealey Sport Mazda responded to this review

March 5, 2013

It is testimonials like yours that really make us feel great. We don't look to other dealerships to set the standard for customer service, that is something we want for ourselves. In this case it looks like we did OK. You could not have had a better team than Barby and Christian. Both are experienced professionals and have received many reviews attesting to their performance. However, they will tell you it never gets old hearing something nice, and it makes you want to do that much better for the next customer. Thank goodness, at Sport Mazda we have a lot of Barbys and Christians to keep our customers happy. Thank you again for your kind words and we wish you many years of safe and happy motoring. Welcome to the family.

WARNING - No professionalism

by from Deltona |

WARNING - I have been shopping for a new Mazda 5 for some time and went to this dealership to deal for one. I owned 3 previous Mazda and love the car quality. After the deal fell through with them, they actually turned around and called the other dealership I was visiting, there are only 3 in the area, and told them about the failed deal. Needless to say, I ended not buying the car there either because they refused to go any lower than the price the other dealership had given me. The level of professionalism of this place is 0 and I will never consider them again for another vehicle purchase and you shouldn't either.

Very nice experience

by from orlando fl |

Daniel Delgado was very helpful and friendly in the process to get trough the new car and get a nice Mazda 3.

Great services, clean facilities

by from Orlando, florida |

Thank you Mazda for the help to get my Mazda five I appreciate the grate customers services.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Kissimmee,FL |

I WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE IN THE DEALER AT THE MOMENT I WALK IN TO IT .THANKS TO EDWIN

execelent customer service, clean good facellity

by from orlando fl |

I came looking for a use van and the service from Michael Ross execelent

Fantastic Service

by from Orlando, FL |

Edwin was very knowledgable and helpful. Great service.

Very nice staff!

by from Orlando, fl |

We made several trips over there to look at cars and event stopped by real quick before they closed and met Kevin who helped us. When we returned the next day to look more into our car he was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car we wanted and was very upfront when we asked about adding things on whether it would be in our best interest for what we were looking for. He didn't try and up sell us to the higher model like he could have when we asked about navigation, he even set up my phone for me on the car. Kevin was very nice and helpful to work with...but then again so where Dante and Christian who helped us out when we stopped in again. Everyone we came into contact there was very helpful and friendly. They even kept my Honda lease overnight for me till I could come back and get it the next day and they gave me a dealer plate to drive my lease to be dropped off. Extremely helpful and accommodating. I am so glad I went there...they made the car process easy and dare I say enjoyable! We had a lot of fun joking around wight the staff! My wife and I would highly recommend them all!

Great Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I was helped by a sales associate named Ross. He was very nice and helpful as was everyone else that worked there. I received great service and a very low interest rate compared to the other dealerships I visited. I would definitely recommend Sport Mazda.

great service

by from kissimmee, fl |

Very Helpful and informative. Great experience with no push to buy. Edwin worked hard to get me in the most comfortable payments a month for me. over great service.

Barby was great

by from Orlando, FL |

Barby was awesome. She made the process easy, and respected the fact that I knew what I wanted in my new vehicle.