Classic Honda

Service 866-420-3816 Service 866-420-3816

Buy Smart - Be Happy

CLASSIC HONDA FANTASTIC SALES AND SERVICE

by from ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FLA |

CLASSIC HONDA IS ONE PLACE WERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR HONDA FOR SERVICE OR BUY A NEW HONDA AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY AND GREET YOU WITH A SMILE. I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 2016 ACCORD EX-L V6 AND THE SALESMAN MO ALMBAIED SOLD THE CAR TO ME AND HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE CAR AND MADE ME COMFORTABLE AND ERIC SMITH IN FINANCE WALKED ME THROUGH ALL OF THE PAPER WORK TO FINNISH THE SALE. ALL OF THE CLASSIC HONDA STAFF WORK HARD TO GIVE THE CUSTOMER EXCELLENT SERVICE I WILL KEEP TAKING MY CAR TO CLASSIC FOR SERVICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY HONDAS FROM CLASSIC HONDA.

Extraordinary Service

by from Clermont, FL |

I had a nail in my tire and I called Honda roadside assistance to pickup my car from work and take it to Classic Honda. I requested from the person who was towing my car to take it to my adviser Dwight Dowe at the dealership because he always provide exceptional service. Dwight called after the car was delivered to them, and called when my tire was replaced. Thanks Classic for always providing excellent customer service!

Service Excellence!!

by from Orlando Fl |

Best in central Florida my family has purchased over 20 cars in the last decade and never a doubt on what or where we will buy! Classic makes us feel like family! Ali and Mo in sales Gerald in service!! Thanks for all you guys do.

Great Service at Classic Honda Orlando

by from Orlando,Fl |

Classic Honda has a great service team to meet the needs of your Honda. Josh Swiernik will give you straight up repair costs and get the work done in the least time necessary and can be trusted to determine the best repair process needed to keep you on the road. I have been bringing my Honda's there for over 12 years and have bought three new cars there. If you want a Honda or have a Honda and great service I would highly recommend this dealership.

Outstanding Service

by from Orlando, Florida |

I go to Classic Honda for service since I have my Honda CRV and Dwight Dowe is always professional and extremely helpful. I came in for oil change and he explained to me kindly that I need tire rotation. He also notified me about a recall for my vehicle that I didn't know about.

Extraordinary Service at Honda Classic

by from Orlando, FL |

I don't normally take time to write emails or reviews to car dealership but this needed to said and recognize. I was at Classic Honda Orlando dealership yesterday and Mr. Josh Swiernik was my Service Advisor. I can't say enough about this man extraordinary professionalism and customer service. He not only had my car checked and service in no time, but he also updated the car's computer system/software, informed me about the latest recalls on my Honda, then had the technician/mechanics do an 8-points inspection of the entire vehicle. That's what I call service! In the end, I was mostly happy about the warm reception from Josh, the other staff and technical employees there. Led by Mr. Swiernik, the Green Team made it a very positive experience at Classic Honda yesterday. Keep up the good work Mr. Swiernik. Sincerely, A Very Happy Customer

There when I needed them

by from Stuart, Florida 34994 |

While Orlando house-sitting when my son was out of town, I drove his car only to find the "Check Emissions" light on and burning smell under hood. Took it to Classic Honda Service and talked to Jay Banks and explained the son was coming home today and needed his car for work since I was leaving town to return home. Mechanic Cleon clearly explained burnt clutch and evap leak but would not be ready today since it was later afternoon when I brought it in. Rental Liaison Rachel quickly provided a nice loaner until repairs done the next day. These three people plus many others took great care when I needed it. More impressively, I am from out of town, did not buy a car there, and had a short timeline but they still went above and beyond all expectations. I am absolutely a satisfied customer. I sought out Manager Scott K to personally tell him of my great experience. GREAT JOB!!!

FANTASTIC SERVIE AND SALES

by from ALTAMONTE SPGS FL |

THE SRVICE I RECEIVE THE SERVICE REP JOSHUA SWIERNIK IS OUT STANDING FROM THE MOMENT I CHECK IN WITH MY CAR FOR SERVICE TO WHEN SERVICE IS DONE IS OUTSTANDING. JOSH TAKES TO HART WHAT YOU NEED DONE FOR YOUR CAR AND FOLLOWS THROUGH WITH THE SERVICE AND THAT IS OUTSTANDING SERVICE AT CLASSIC HONDA. I WILL NOT GO TO ANY OTHER SERVICE CENTER. CARL J. MAHALA

GREAT SERVICE SALES AND MAINTANCE

by from ALTAMONTE SPGS FL |

CLASSIC HONDA WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AS IF YOU ARE FAMILY AND WILL GO THE DISTANCE TO HELP YOU . I WAS NOT READY TO BUY A NEW ACCORD UNTIL I WAS WITH MY DAUGHTER TO HAVE HER CAR CHECKED FOR HER BREAKES . SHE CALLED ME AS I WAS ON THE WAY TO THE GYM AND TOLD ME HER BRAKES DIDNT FEEL RIGHT WE HAD THEM CHECKED OUT AND THEY WERE GOOD. THEN WE WERE LOOKING AT THE NEW 2016 ACCORDS AND I TEST DROVE ONE AND THAT WAS IT I WAS HOOKED . THE SALESMAN AND THE CLASSIC TEAM WENT THE WHOLE WAY TO MAKE SURE I GOT WHAT I WANTED AND IT CAME TO BE A NEW 2016 ACCORD EX-L V6 I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE NEW CAR. AND MY DAUGHTER ON THE SAME DAY TRADED HER 2012 CRV IN FOR AN UPGRADE 2016 CRV EX. WE BOTH ARE HAPPIER NOW WITH NEW CARS AND THE CLASSIC TEAM HELPED US ALL THE WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT WE GOT THE BEST DEAL AND OUR PAYMENTS ARE LOWER NOW ALSO. SO I WILL RECOMMEND CLASSIC TO ANYONE WANTING A NEW CAR . GREAT SALES AND SERVICE TO ANYONE . CARL

Service by Maribel Franco

by from Orlando |

Courteous and good follow up at Classic Honda by staff and Maribel Franco.