Classic Honda

Service 866-420-3816

Buy Smart - Be Happy

Classic Honda is awesome

by from Orlando, FL |

If you are anywhere near Orlando, and are shopping for a new Honda, I highly recommend stopping in at Classic Honda. I purchased a new 2012 Civic yesterday, and had the BEST car buying experience of my life. The salesman, Mo Almbied, was terrific. He was well informed on the models I was interested in, and the competition as well. Every car dealer can take a lesson from how Classic does business. Great dealership, great salesman, great price, great overall experience...I will be back when it's time for my next car purchase.

Awesome customer service

by from Northampton, MA |

It's a great dealership, very easy to deal with, very professional and unbeatable deals. I already bought a car from this dealership, and I will buy again in the future. My special thanks to: Candy Benoit Ali, sales manager Karim Massood salesman

Great Place to buy a car, but the Service Stinks!

by from Orlando, FL |

Horrid Service. Left In Less Than Five Minutes. Will Never Go There Again. Likely Never Buy Another Honda. ? This is a new 2014 Civic Coupe, approx 1700 miles. We had been very happy with the car but started to notice a few issue and expected to have the addressed. The HUD goes blank randomly and can stay down from hours to weeks. There is an occasional pause when shifting from reverse to drive, like a band slipping in the transmission. The tint appears to be coming unattached from the back windshield on the passenger side. There is an area, approx 6" X 4" that is distinctly discolored, It was the last item, that is the main cause of this review. I was told that this was "normal" If this type of shoddy workmanship is "normal" for Honda, then I for one, have no desire to ever own another Honda. I have attempted to contact the Dealership, as well as Honda America Customer Service and have basically been ignored. I will allow a few more days, for any of them to contact me, before filing a complaint with the BBB, then the State under the "Lemon Law" and buying some magnetic signs to place on the car saying "THIS LEMON WAS PURCHASED AT CLASSIC HONDA, ORLANDO, FL"

Outstanding Service, please Keep it up

by from Melbourne,FL |

This was our 3rd Honda but 1st from Classic Honda, Orlando dealer. We did our home work and approached the dealer. I have ONE suggestion and that is they need to update the Web page right-a-away when they sell a car. I will say that "Michael" from Financial Services was very good. This Outstanding Review is earned by "MO Almbaied" for his outstanding services and multiple options(yes, like advice) where we were able to make a better decision then the research work we did. Yes, we did get a new car from them.

This was the best car buying experience I had

by from Lakeland,FL |

This was the best car buying experience I had I have family on the car selling business and not even with them I fell so comfortable Great TIME Great People Great Reason to come BACK

This is the place to buy your next Honda

by from Orlando, FL |

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. No pushy salesmen, a fair trade in on my Toyota Corolla, I was actually offered more than I expected for the trade.

Holler honda. Orlando fl

by from Orlando,fl |

Love my honda accord!! At holler honda they make you feel at home. The sales associate was excellent!

Bait and Switch??

by from Orlando, Florida |

After doing my research and looking at 10 other cars, they had the car I wanted. So I went in and filled out a credit app. Went on with my day and talked on the phone with them about the final deal when it came to financing. I settled on a deal with Richard (one of the sales managers) at 6:13pm. I asked him what all I needed to bring in the next morning and told him I would see him at 9:00am (when they opened) He said great, I'll see you in the morning and didn't ask another question. To my disappointment I got a call from the salesman that I originally dealt with the day before (he was off that day but I had spoken with him earlier) and he told me the car had been sold. This was at 8:30pm the same day. I said how can that be when Richard and I made a deal over two hours ago?? He just apologized and tried to get my attention to another car. I said I don't understand. He said a couple drove down from Jacksonville and bought the car. I couldn't believe it for some dumb reason, but it goes back to what is always said about used car salesmen. Sleazy Jack***** I won't ever look at this dealership again if they have the last car on the planet!! And they tried to gouge me on the interest rate Too!! I ended up with a rate of half of what they offered on a nicer car. Their used cars are all bought from the rental company anyway. Beware of this place!!

slow moving sales process

by from Chicago |

Called about purchasing a car they listed for sale, and were very slow about returning my calls. I couldn't get a hold of people on the phone when I called either. When I would talk to someone on the phone they would say they would give me a call back with answers and days would go by, I would never hear back from them. I've always purchased from Honda dealers and they always know how to treat customers, and have great service, I always leave the dealer happy but I felt as if I was calling a corner used car lot.

Good Experience and AMAZING saleswoman

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought a new CR-V and yy experience with Classic Honda and Nilisa was experience was the smoothest, least stressful, and most positive experience I have ever had. I have always hated buying cars. I know how to play the game, but because I am female, salesMEN don't take me seriously and/or try to scam me (you should hear some of the stories). So this time when I walked in, I decided to ask for a female salesperson, which I had never done before. Nilisa, was straight with me. I came prepared and knew exactly what I wanted, and how I wanted it. And within a few minutes, we had found a car to try out. She did not pressure me into buying extras or upgrading because she LISTENED to what I asked for. That's what really sold the deal. She listened and treated me with respect. There was no games, no dirty scam and when I was ready to sign I had no apprehension whatsoever. And because of her, I got a car and a price I am happy with. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. And I have no problem referring anyone I know who wants a Honda to her. She is truly an asset to that dealer and they should hope to never loose her. I want her to sell me my next car too. As far as the rest of the dealership and facilities, it was clean and comfotable. Everyone was polite, and they went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable, even getting me drinks and a snack while I was waiting on paperwork. I haven't had a chance to use the repair service yet so I cannot comment on that right now. I had not planned originally on getting a Honda, but sometimes its good when things don't happen the way you planned. I'm really glad I ended up here.

Very Fair

by from Orlando, Fl |

Went there knowing exactly the used car I wanted and got it. They did not budge or negotiate on price, but gave me more than fair trade value on my beat up old car. The sales staff was very friendly and my salesman Dane did not make me feel pressured at all. I drove away feeling I got a great deal.