Classic Honda

Service 866-420-3816

Buy Smart - Be Happy

Classic Honda is awesome

by from Orlando, FL |

If you are anywhere near Orlando, and are shopping for a new Honda, I highly recommend stopping in at Classic Honda. I purchased a new 2012 Civic yesterday, and had the BEST car buying experience of my life. The salesman, Mo Almbied, was terrific. He was well informed on the models I was interested in, and the competition as well. Every car dealer can take a lesson from how Classic does business. Great dealership, great salesman, great price, great overall experience...I will be back when it's time for my next car purchase.

Great Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Excellent service from Joshua Swiernik and Juan Malave, both great great service. I just bought a new Honda Civic LX 2015 and everything was perfect. Thank you so much.

Great Experience as always

by from Orlando, FL |

Great experience with Dustin Pearson over the weekend and the service team at Classic Honda. They've been taking care of us for many years and vehicles. Always helpful, and informative about what to be on the lookout for on my vehicle without being pushy for upsells. Thanks Dustin!

Review of Classic Honda

by from Port Orange, FL |

The dealership was a pleasure to do business with. Our salesman was JeRon Pemberton, a young and new employee with the dealership. I purchased the Honda HR-V which is a brand new vehicle. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the new vehicle and a pleasure to work with. The sales manager, Bill, that we dealt with on negotiations on the trade-in was also a pleasure to work with--no extreme pressure to buy and easy to negotiate with on the trade-in. I would definitely purchase a new vehicle again from this dealer.

Classic Honda West Colonial FL

by from Orlando, FL |

All sections I rate as excellent for CS, Buying, and Facilities. The survey didnt let me mark these as such. Sales person H Piroozfar was most courteous and patient. Best car buying experience ever! Mike H Orlando Bought at Honda CR-V 2015. Love it!

Kudos to Jay Banks. He did a Great Job.

by from The Villages, FL. |

Jay Banks did a Great Job in scheduling my appointment. I arrived somewhat early after allowing for traffic and he was able to get my car in early, completed so I could be on my way. He also got the work done for less money than quoted to me. I am very pleased!

Very good services

by from orlando,fl |

thanks for your attention, was very good, Gerald Alaniz expleinme everythig about my car

Excellent Service

by from Orlando, Fl |

Dane Binger Stood out for is patience to hear me and help me meet my needs. One of the most important thing in building of great customer is not to conclude a sale but is to assure the follow up after the deal. Dane did it wonderfully to be sure everything was going great for me.. Thanks Andre Jean Pressard

Great place for service & purchase

by from Orlando, fla |

Another pleasant service experience at Classi Honda. Service manager Fernando Nunez was very pleasant to work with. Fernando kept me informed about the status of my truck. My truck service was as I expected including cost. I rate dealer 5 stars.

Classic Honda, Maribel Franco

by from Orlando, Fl |

I have been a loyal customer of Classic Honda since 2007. I have had a great experience each time I have purchased a new car. I'm on my fourth Civic hybrid. Maribel Franco in service is my favorite service advisor. I am always treated with friendship, respect and professionalism. When recommending a dealership it is always Classic Honda.

Mohammed Almbaied at Classic Honda is great!

by from Casselberry, FL |

We have bought our last 2 cars from Mohammed Almbaied at Classic. He took such good care of us through the whole process. He made it VERY short and sweet. I would highly recommend going to see Mo at classic honda for your next car purchase!!