Classic Honda

Service 866-420-3816

Buy Smart - Be Happy

Classic Honda is awesome

by from Orlando, FL |

If you are anywhere near Orlando, and are shopping for a new Honda, I highly recommend stopping in at Classic Honda. I purchased a new 2012 Civic yesterday, and had the BEST car buying experience of my life. The salesman, Mo Almbied, was terrific. He was well informed on the models I was interested in, and the competition as well. Every car dealer can take a lesson from how Classic does business. Great dealership, great salesman, great price, great overall experience...I will be back when it's time for my next car purchase.

Service was Excellent with Josh

by from Orlando, FL |

Joshua Swiernik was so helpful with my service. He is always kind and professional and makes sure my car is safe to drive. He keeps me informed and I feel confident my car gets the best service.

Service & Parts

by from Orlando, FL |

Service Jay Banks to great care of us, it is great to know that there are people who still really care on how satisfied the client feels.

Service required

by from Orlando, Fl |

Great service, friendly atmosphere. service driver took me to my job, called to me know repairs was complete, the service driver will come pick me up-Thank you Classic Honda!

quick service

by from Orlando, FL |

Needed immobilizer chip programmed. Dwight Dowe in the service department got it done very quickly.

Very good buying experience.

by from Polk County Florida |

Was a very easy and pain free buying process. Glad we made the trip to Classic Honda. They are what a car dealership should be.

Dustin Pearson - Classic honda

by from Orlando, Fl |

If ever you go to Classic Honda for service, be sure to go to Dustin Pearson. He always go above and beyond in the service he provides. I have never had to wait over the estimated time that he gives, service is always given with a smile. Whenever you are at his desk, you are priority. That is great customer service.

Great Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Excellent service from Joshua Swiernik and Juan Malave, both great great service. I just bought a new Honda Civic LX 2015 and everything was perfect. Thank you so much.

Great Experience as always

by from Orlando, FL |

Great experience with Dustin Pearson over the weekend and the service team at Classic Honda. They've been taking care of us for many years and vehicles. Always helpful, and informative about what to be on the lookout for on my vehicle without being pushy for upsells. Thanks Dustin!

Review of Classic Honda

by from Port Orange, FL |

The dealership was a pleasure to do business with. Our salesman was JeRon Pemberton, a young and new employee with the dealership. I purchased the Honda HR-V which is a brand new vehicle. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the new vehicle and a pleasure to work with. The sales manager, Bill, that we dealt with on negotiations on the trade-in was also a pleasure to work with--no extreme pressure to buy and easy to negotiate with on the trade-in. I would definitely purchase a new vehicle again from this dealer.

Classic Honda West Colonial FL

by from Orlando, FL |

All sections I rate as excellent for CS, Buying, and Facilities. The survey didnt let me mark these as such. Sales person H Piroozfar was most courteous and patient. Best car buying experience ever! Mike H Orlando Bought at Honda CR-V 2015. Love it!