Classic Honda

Service 866-420-3816

Buy Smart - Be Happy

Classic Honda is awesome

by from Orlando, FL |

If you are anywhere near Orlando, and are shopping for a new Honda, I highly recommend stopping in at Classic Honda. I purchased a new 2012 Civic yesterday, and had the BEST car buying experience of my life. The salesman, Mo Almbied, was terrific. He was well informed on the models I was interested in, and the competition as well. Every car dealer can take a lesson from how Classic does business. Great dealership, great salesman, great price, great overall experience...I will be back when it's time for my next car purchase.

Be careful of the details...

by from Orlando, FL |

Last month we found a used car for our daughter online at Classic Honda. We took her in for a test drive and ended up making a deal on the car. The car and trade in both seemed to be fairly priced so there was no problem there. After agreeing to the deal, it took almost four hours to complete the sale and the paperwork, an excessive amount of time. We were not finished until well after the dealership closed, close to 10pm. While turning over the trade in, we discovered that the Sunpass sticker was still in the car. My husband attempted to remove it with a pocket knife but after several attempts, our salesperson told him to leave it, the dealership would take care of it. Fast forward several weeks and I discover $86.00 in Sunpass charges. The Expressway Authority says too bad, they don't care who used the transponder. Classic Honda says it is not their responsibility. We are left paying the bill.

I RECOMMEND CLASSSIC HONDA SERVICE DEPT.

by from ORLANDO |

I WAS GREETED WARMLY BY JAY BANKS. HE EXCELLS IN PROVIDING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE TOOK CARE OF MY CONCERNS.MY CAR IS RUNNING GREAT. I ALSO WANT ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR TECHNICIAN NAMELY SURESH. SURESH IS BY FAR THE BEST TECHNICIAN AT THE DEALERSHIP. I WOUD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP FOR AUTO REPAIRS. THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE.

Got my third Honda Lease with Jose Mateo

by from Orlando fl |

I recently decided to go with Honda for my third time. I was very happy dealing with Mr. Jose Mateo He told me i would be done quickly and indeed it was a very smooth and quick process. Now I'm back on the road with my new 2015 Civic. Thank you Jose / Classic Honda.

Service was Excellent with Josh

by from Orlando, FL |

Joshua Swiernik was so helpful with my service. He is always kind and professional and makes sure my car is safe to drive. He keeps me informed and I feel confident my car gets the best service.

Service & Parts

by from Orlando, FL |

Service Jay Banks to great care of us, it is great to know that there are people who still really care on how satisfied the client feels.

Service required

by from Orlando, Fl |

Great service, friendly atmosphere. service driver took me to my job, called to me know repairs was complete, the service driver will come pick me up-Thank you Classic Honda!

quick service

by from Orlando, FL |

Needed immobilizer chip programmed. Dwight Dowe in the service department got it done very quickly.

Very good buying experience.

by from Polk County Florida |

Was a very easy and pain free buying process. Glad we made the trip to Classic Honda. They are what a car dealership should be.

Dustin Pearson - Classic honda

by from Orlando, Fl |

If ever you go to Classic Honda for service, be sure to go to Dustin Pearson. He always go above and beyond in the service he provides. I have never had to wait over the estimated time that he gives, service is always given with a smile. Whenever you are at his desk, you are priority. That is great customer service.

Great Service

by from Kissimmee, FL |

Excellent service from Joshua Swiernik and Juan Malave, both great great service. I just bought a new Honda Civic LX 2015 and everything was perfect. Thank you so much.