Simmons Rockwell Ford Inc.

(4.0) 4 Reviews

1160 Co Rd 66, Hornell, NY 14843

Used 607-324-4444

Had a great buying experience!

by from Hornell, NY |

Purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Hornell, NY dealership. Kyle Dunham was my Sales Rep. He was very helpful & patient & answered all my questions promptly & thoroughly. He followed up on every question and issue that I had. Would highly recommend him! I researched this vehicle for months & compared prices with many other dealers, and no one came close to Simmons-Rockwell's price. The only issue I had was, after inspecting the vehicle, we noted it needed a new air filter, but Simmons-Rockwell wouldn't put a new one ($20.00) in before I purchased it. If it wasn't for that, I would have given 5 stars!

Simmons Rockwell Ford Inc. responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your story with us! We are so happy to hear that Kyle was able to find the car you were looking for and at the right price. We would like to also apologize for any inconvenience caused around the air filter. Please let Kyle or anyone of us at Simmons Rockwell know if we can assist you further. Thank you, Simmons Rockwell

Great!!

by from Bolivar, NY |

I had the pleasure to deal with some great guys here. I had a horrible experience with a dealer in Buffalo a couple weeks ago that left me with no choice but to cancel the delivery of the vehicle and arrived there a little bitter. My salesperson Matt was great and informative. All the staff seemed friendly and inviting. I took the 40 minute trip to this dealership due to the number of recommendations it received from friends and family. Matt and Roger delivered beyond expectations. Thank you for a trouble free buying experience and I will do business there again.

A real Class Act

by from Kansas |

We have bought 5 used cars from Simmons Rockwell in Hornell & have been happy enough with their quality, prices & sevice that we came from Kansas to by a car. It turned out that it had been damaged in an accident that neither Us or the dealer knew at the time. When be came to have problems with it - they payed for all the repairs and then wound up taking it back (from Kansas) for a full refund. I don't think you can find a more honest & supportive dealer

Buyer Beware!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

BUYER BEWARE! They have 4 NY & 1 PA dealerships. We were working with a PA salesman who was friendly and helpful and waiting on a car to come in from an auto auction in Michigan. He promised us we had first chance at the car when it arrived. We offered to put a deposit down to hold the car - he said we don't need to do that. The car arrived at one of the NY dealerships. Another customer was standing there, saw the car and offered to buy it. Instead of upholding their promise to us, Simmons-Rockwell sold the car out from under us. Salesman apologized profusely but the dealership would not give us a price break a similar car - they "just couldn't do that". Very poor treatment. I'd hate to need to rely on them for anything else. Before posting this review, I gave them plenty of time to respond positively to our offer but they refused.