Holmes European Motors

Used 888-239-8367

Since 1937

So far so good

by from Shreveport la |

I'm currently working w a salesman so far he has been xtremely knowledgeable not pushy and so far enjoyable xperience

Great place to buy a used vehicle

by from Holcomb, MS |

Just bought a used 2009 Toyota Avalon Limited about 2 weeks ago from Holmes. The car was just as described cream puff. My salesman's name was Nate, I requested a lot extra info about the car being that I would have to drive about 275 miles and he provided everything I requested in a very timely manner. The sale process was smooth and also was done in a very timely manner.

service representative forgot to do his job.

by from Shreveport,Louisiana |

We took my son's Volvo in for service.It had some problems and parts had to be ordered.We knew one headlight needed replaced. The service rep called me and asked permission to replace both headlights as the other one was cracked too.They had to remove the bumper and it would save a lot of labor fee by replacing them both at the same time.I agreed.We got the car back three weeks later and the bill was $2,940.48.One of the cars problem was never fixed and only one headlight had been replaced.We called and told the service department about it.They said they couldn't do anything but offer a rental car.I feel like the service Rep.did not own up to the phone call He made to me.He went on vacation the next day and we were not able to talk to him.I own a 2008 Merdedes and have bought 2 Volvos from Holmes European. They will not have my business again.Linda Riffel

Johnnie Starr

by from Alesia |

recently spoke with Johnnie Starr hes an excellent all around guy. He wasn't just pulling my leg but really giving the truth and his honest opinion in most cases doesnt happen i would recommend johnnie starr for any of type of sales or just information! I will be contacting him again!

Great Service at Holmes Volvo

by from Shreveport, La. |

I recently bought my third Volvo C-70 convertible. It has always been a pleasure to work with the staff at Volvo in Shreveport. Jim Huggins and Elliot Hearne worked diligentlyu to help me locate my new car. Joe Young and Marvin Street have always helped me with my service visits. It is not many places where the staff works so hard to please their customers. I have referred several of my friend to Marvin and sever of us drive C70's. Thanks for making it so easy!

Used car purchase at Holmes automotive group

by from Houston, TX |

I searched for and found the car I was looking for on Cars.com. The vehicle was listed from Holmes European Motors in Shreveport, LA. I had a good response from an internet sales representative, and the process went smoothly from there.