Holmes European Motors

Service 888-717-9474 Service 888-717-9474

Holmes European Motors - Luxury at its Finest

Great service

by from Shreveport, LA |

The attentiveness of our sales person, Lovick Wren. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make the buying experience a pleasure

April 29, 2016

Thank you Paul, for taking the time to share your experience! We will make sure to give Lovick the recognition he deserves!

Holmes Auto Group Land Rover Shreveport La.

by from Van, Texas |

The experience with Holmes auto group was fantastic it is probably the best car buying experience that I have ever had. The salesman was Sashi he is the best

November 4, 2015

Russell, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with Holmes. Thank you for your business! Krystal Curtis Digital Operations Manager

Great Service, Great Customer Care

by from Shreveport, LA |

We recently had to have our windshield replaced. The customer service was great! They made this service so easy and another reason to buy from them again in the future!

October 16, 2015

MelisBarn, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to know that your experience with us was one to remember! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! -Kalli Johnson, Digital Operations Assistant.

Great sales and service

by from Nacogdoches,Tx |

Cindy in the service department is the Best. She is always extremely nice and pleasant to deal with. We live almost 2 hours away and the car is always ready when she initially said it would be. I would highly recommend Holmes for your next car purchase.

October 15, 2015

Robert, Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Holmes! Sincerely, Krystal- Digital Operations Manager

Great Service Experience!

by from Shreveport, LA |

Cyndi and Kim were terrific. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Very nice and receptive. Warm and helpful. My vehicle was also cleaned and the repairs were professional.

October 10, 2015

Rodney, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We will make sure that Cyndi and Kim get the recognition they deserve! Please let us know if you need anything else! :) -Kalli Johnson, Digital Operations Assistant

Excellent Customer Service

by from Bossier City, LA |

I have had several Land Rovers and have always used Land Rover SHREVEPORT for my service needs. The staff is very friendly and professional. I would suggest anybody needing their Land Rover serviced or repaired to go there. I have always had a great experience. Top Notch Dealership !!!

October 7, 2015

Cynthia, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased to know you had a great experience with us! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! -Kalli Johnson, Digital Operations Assistant

Great Service Department

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a Jaguar in PA and was driving it home to TX, unfortunately I experienced an electrical issue with the car while driving home. I stopped by the dealership in Shreveport for service. Immediately the service advisor (Cindy) got the car in the bay for service. The level of service and professionalism that I experienced was phenomenal from the both the service advisor and the master service technician. I had to leave the car there over the weekend for repairs. When I returned to pick up the car the issue had been diagnosed and repaired. The service employees were great and I would consider driving back to Shreveport for regular service. You guys have a first class organization!

September 27, 2015

Marvin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Great dealership and wonderful people

by from Texarkana,Texas |

I was in for a repair and the staff was extraordinary with the presidential treatment they displayed to me and my vehicle............HIGHLY IMPRESSED!!!!!!

September 9, 2015

Deraymeon, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We hope to see you back again! -Kalli Johnson, Digi Ops Asst.

Not Happy

by from Natchitoches, LA |

Last year I brought my car for the very same reason I brought it this time, the AC only blew cold air when accelerating. Last year, they couldn't figure it out, so I drove a year miserable. I finally couldn't stand it anymore so I called and made a Saturday appointment because I cannot get off work during the week and I live in Natchitoches. I told the person taking the appointment what I needed. A few days before the appointment, I get a call from your rep letting me know that the Jaguar mechanic was not going to be there and usually, Saturdays are only for simple things like oil changes. I asked her why they were waiting to the last minute to let me know, and why didn't the first lady I talked to tell me. So, disgusted already, I went to my Saturday appointment. The Land Rover mechanic said I had a crack where the coolant goes and that would cost $400, and my compressor was weak so if I wanted that fixed they would have to order parts and it would cost $1600. Actually, the mechanic never spoke to me, the customer rep did. I went ahead and had the coolant problem fixed. I spent the next week finding another place to make my repairs. I got the AC fixed in a day. Yes, your mechanic diagnosed the problem correctly, but was unable to fix it due to lack of parts and the price was almost twice that which I ended up paying. Needless to say, I don't believe I will be returning after all these years. No personal service or respect that I enjoyed in the past and the prices and lack of parts is ridiculous.

September 8, 2015

Renee, we are very sorry to hear this and would like to further investigate. Please contact Tina@holmeshonda.com

repair review

by from Longview,Texas |

Everyone one was first class and even offered me a car for lunchtime.

August 21, 2015

Fred, Thank you for taking the time to share! We appreciate you, and hope you give us the opportunity to give you the same service next time! Krystal- Digital Operations Manager