Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd, Columbia, MD 21045

New 877-225-2719
Used 877-812-1393
Service 877-355-8990

To serve every Apple Ford customer with the highest integrity and excellence each and every time!

Great service dept...11 years experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I have nothing but good things to say about Apple Ford's service department. My husband and I have had a few recalls between us and all repairs have been made quickly. Scheduling an appointment has been easy, there's a free shuttle available if you need it, the time for repairs has been accurate, and everyone has been so pleasant. And, most recently, my car has been returned to me after being washed. I've also had regular maintenance performed there, as has my husband....nothing negative to say about any of our experiences.

Overall

by from Stoneboro PA |

I drove 600 miles round trip to get the car I wanted. I got a good deal on my trade in and was treated very well.The whole process took about 2.5 hours and I was on my way home. Very nice, clean dealership.

My buying experience

by from Gambrills Md 21054 |

My wife and I had the best buying experience we hve ever had buying our new Truck. The people at Apple Ford bend over backwards to serve you it was wonderful thank again.

Mike Ross is a true caring professional!

by from Clarksburg, WV |

Traveling from out of town, my 2002 F250 suddenly was very hard to steer and it appeared that my braking capability had been compromised. Luckily, i was 1.3 miles from Apple Ford. I drove into the service department at approximately noon. A couple attendants checked on me and informed me that the diesel mechanic would be coming to talk to me. Mike Ross showed up, very professionally informed me that he had about 8 vehicles in front of me and that he may not be able to look at my truck until the next day or even a day later. I informed him that i was from out of town and that i would need a rental car. He walked me over to the rental car counter where no one was sitting and told me that he would find the person. I also informed Mike that i had to fly to Africa (military duty) on Friday and was hoping that the truck would be finished at that time. In just a short time, Mike informed me that the rental car company had no cars and they were hoping one would come in for redistribution. I asked if there was a mall close and Mike offered to drive me there. I instead decided to go sit in the lounge and wait on hopefully a rental car. In the meantime, Mike had one of his mechanics (who was also very professional and accommodating) look under the hood and discovered that a line had rusted. The mechanic said he could fix it in a couple hours. To my surprise, the mechanic did fix it. I am so thankful to have been treated this way during what i considered an emergency situation. Mike took the time to weigh the circumstances and even though he and his team were backed up with plenty of work to do, Mike and his mechanic worked me in. They should both be commended and praised for this type of behavior. These actions speak volumes on behalf of the Apple Ford business. Thanks again, Mike.

Great Service Department

by from Severn, MD |

The service department here is great. They are always friendly and go the extra mile. I was just here to get my free 7500 mile service (part of their customer for life program). While I was there I needed a couple extra things: 1) I had lost the cap to my windshield fluid reservoir and 2) I didn't have the key pad code to open my door. Most places I would have expected to get hit with charges and probably the need to make another appointment...but not at Apple Ford. Even though I had already agreed to pay for a new reservoir cap, they found mine trapped in the engine compartment while they were performing the service and didn't try to charge me for a new one. As for the door code, they could have made me pay for an appointment to hook the computer to my car, etc. Nope. One of the really friendly guys there (Dave) offered to just grab a portable computer and get the code. These two things likely saved me a lot of time and money. The car washes are always free (although I recommend asking to have them run it through twice) which is also a nice benefit.

Excellent Service!

by from Odenton, MD |

Dan Brennan is a professional sales person! The buying experience was a no brainer. I would recommend Apple Ford to anyone who is out there looking to buy a Ford vehicle.

Apple Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and even more for your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Dan and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Annapolis, Maryland |

Mike Ross provided excellent service in repairing my 06 Crown Victoria, and exceeded my expectations in returning my vehicle.

The apple [ford] of my eye!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a Fusion Hybrid; the whole process was easy, no high pressure, the staff helpful and professional. Being a veteran of car purchasing that was not pleasant, I find Apple Ford a welcome change. We have been taking our other Fords to the dealer for service and have been pleased and decided to try purchasing a new car. Cannot begin to recommend them highly enough!!

Apple Ford Lincoln responded to this review

February 19, 2015

We are so glad to have another happy customer! We look forward to continuing a wonderful sales and service relationship with you for years to come! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Service department.

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My car was serviced on 12/16/14. It has 192,000 miles behind it and needs a lot of work. I go where I trust the mechanics. Jason did a good job and the Explorer runs very well. Rick, the CS agent also was very helpful. I will return for the remaining repairs.

Excellent customer service across the board

by from Elkridge, MD |

We walked in and were greeted immediately. We told the salesperson that Apple Ford did not have the exact vehicle that we wanted but preferred to buy from them as they are the closest Ford dealer to us. Everyone went out of their way to assist us. They allowed us to test drive the type of vehicle we wanted and within one day they located the vehicle with the exact options and color we wanted. We walked out within a couple hours with the vehicle, price, and deal that we wanted. As repeat Ford owners, we have been dealing with Apple Fords service department for several years and can honestly say that they have gotten better and better each year. We would highly recommend Apple Ford.

Perfect from start to finish

by from Cooksville, MD |

Everyone at Apple that I had the pleasure of dealing with was terrific. Terrific deal on a great car. It's fun to drive again! My sincerest thanks to everyone for all their help. Brent