Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd, Columbia, MD 21045

New 877-225-2719
Used 877-812-1393
Service 877-355-8990

To serve every Apple Ford customer with the highest integrity and excellence each and every time!

Great service dept...11 years experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I have nothing but good things to say about Apple Ford's service department. My husband and I have had a few recalls between us and all repairs have been made quickly. Scheduling an appointment has been easy, there's a free shuttle available if you need it, the time for repairs has been accurate, and everyone has been so pleasant. And, most recently, my car has been returned to me after being washed. I've also had regular maintenance performed there, as has my husband....nothing negative to say about any of our experiences.

Excellent customer service across the board

by from Elkridge, MD |

We walked in and were greeted immediately. We told the salesperson that Apple Ford did not have the exact vehicle that we wanted but preferred to buy from them as they are the closest Ford dealer to us. Everyone went out of their way to assist us. They allowed us to test drive the type of vehicle we wanted and within one day they located the vehicle with the exact options and color we wanted. We walked out within a couple hours with the vehicle, price, and deal that we wanted. As repeat Ford owners, we have been dealing with Apple Fords service department for several years and can honestly say that they have gotten better and better each year. We would highly recommend Apple Ford.

Perfect from start to finish

by from Cooksville, MD |

Everyone at Apple that I had the pleasure of dealing with was terrific. Terrific deal on a great car. It's fun to drive again! My sincerest thanks to everyone for all their help. Brent

bad experience

by from Maryland |

This dealer is a joke. Sales men are dishonet. The finance manger is a ripoff. You get a quote for a car and when you go to sign the contract if you don't pay attention you will not notice it is an other price that you negotiated before. If you ask for a copie ofthe contract to take it home to study it, you will not get it. Sometimes they will even make you sign 2 contract with diferent rates and give you the car to take home and if for some reason you don't show up on time to finalize the deal and to sign the contract that you didnt even read before, they will send the higher APR contract to the bank and guess what you have to pay that car with a higher rate and there is no way of going back or cancel. BE AWARE and do not sign anything unless you read what you signing at.

Refreshing

by from Ellicott city, MD |

We have been coming to Apple Ford for a number of years. We have 4 fords in the family right now. 3 were bought from Apple Ford. They make the buying process and the financing process very easy (thanks Tim) . Curtis makes the Service Department of Apple Ford above and beyond any other Ford Dealer and better than you could ask for. They stand behind their repairs and go that extra mile for their customers. They are curteous and polite. The facilities are always clean and the coffee is fresh. In todays world everything is go, go, go and Apple Ford knows that. It is refreshing to see employees who actually LIKE their jobs and it shows in their daily interaction with the customers.

Good dealership with reasonable pricing

by from Westminster, MD |

I had a very good buying experience at Apple Ford. My salesman was very patient with me, in that we had to order a truck from another dealership and also make several changes. His follow up was excellent and we eventually arrived at a great truck at a reasonable price. Management were helpful too. This is a reputable dealership with a focus on the customer.

Great service as always

by from Baltimore MD |

I have nothing but good things to say about Apple Ford's service department. Scheduling an appointment has been easy Pleased with every scheduled appointment for maintenance work. I most recently had some unexpected issues due to critters. They took the time to show me what happened and what they would do to fix it... Thanks especially to Steve and Bruce! Keep up the good work!

Service Department is going down hill

by from Ellicott City |

The last year or two, the service department has been going downhill. We've scheduled appointments in advance only to have them not even start on the car that day. They have claimed there is no problem with a car we've taken in, then we get a recall/service notice 6 months later for the problem. The Quick lube hasn't been checking things they are supposed to, and either the water in the car was is really dirty or they're not actually washing the car either. I hope to see this improve, I'm starting to look for a new dealer. On the sales side they've been great to deal with, but disappointing on the service side the last year or two.

Great Dealer,Smooth Sales Process,Great Ammenities

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great Dealer,Smooth Sales Process,Great Ammenities

Great dealership

by from Odenton Md |

Verry happy with Apple ford . The salesmen were respectiful and polite I just wish the application process was a little faster. Always seems to Take forever . My wife and I highly recomed apple ford this is the familys fourth vehicle bought from Apple ford .

Apple Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and the kind words.

Service

by from Millersville MD |

I had a very favorable visit to Apple. Great service and great personnel.