Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd, Columbia, MD 21045

New 877-225-2719
Used 877-812-1393
Service 877-355-8990

To serve every Apple Ford customer with the highest integrity and excellence each and every time!

Great Deal, Easy Buying Process

by from Bethesda MD |

Looked for months for a 07-09 Mitsubishi Outlander. Found a low list so I printed it out and brought with me. Leather and Navi wasn't listed but equipped in car. Apparently from the time I left the house until I arrived they raised the price. However they honored the print out no question asked.

I found my dealer.

by from Catonsville, MD |

I just bought my new Expedition from a different dealer in Boston and when I brought it home I had some trouble with my iPhone connecting to the Sync system due to Sync needing an update by the dealer. I contacted Apple Ford and another local dealership. The other dealership you could tell, didn't want to give me the time of day and said I would have to drop off the truck since it would be a few hours to complete the job. I thought this would be the normal response until I spoke with Rick at Apple Ford. He told be to stop by the very next morning and they would take care of me. Sure enough, they updated Sync while I waited and brought my car back washed. This past week I have had the best experience with two dealers that I didn't think was possible. One where I bought my truck and the other for my new local maintenance crew. Thanks guys!!!

Made car shopping a dream

by from Columbia, MD |

Had a great experience purchasing my new Escape. My salesperson, C Vitale, couldn't have been more helpful and patient in answering my questions and explaining the various options. Tim Colbert in Financing was just great in taking me through the financing process. And I am thoroughly happy with my new Escape.

Recall Work and 60,000 Mile Checkup

by from Columbia, Maryland |

Everyone in the service department I dealt with was friendly and professional. The estimate for time to do the recall work was accurate. They only recommended a couple of maintenance items for my Crown Victoria that has been running great with no issues for 8 years. Overall a pleasant experience.

Great attitude, great service

by from Catonsville, MD |

I started by calling my favorite service writer, Mike. He listened carefully and acknowledged an appointment. About an hour later I got a call from David. Well, it seems my Lincoln gets a different service writer than my diesel pickup. Ok. David acknowledged the previously made appointment and asked a few more questions pertinent to the advanced electronics in the Lincoln. Very nice. I showed up for my appointment, got my rental car, and came back the next day once all the items were repaired. All done like clockwork with courtesy. Thanks Apple Ford!

Excellent Service

by from Bowie, MD |

Always get excellent service when I come on Saturdays for my routine maintenance. I bought my car at Apple Ford from a friend that works there in 2012 and it worth the 35 minute drive to have my service done, and I always wait. Really efficient, courteous, quick and clean.

repair

by from Hanover Md |

Fast and friendly service. Great job !!! Warranty repair was done while we waited. Will return for repair and service in the future. Thanks to Curtis Ford and his excellent staff.

Very Quick

by from Laurel, MD |

My tire got slashed and I had to get it replaced. Arrived around 2:45. They told me the tire would be replaced by 4. They were done by 3:45! Very fast service, very friendly staff. I bought my car here as well and had no problems, got an awesome loan and interest rate for my credit score. There was a slight confusion between the dealer and finace guy that caused the process to run slightly too long but it wasn't a big issue at all.

NO PRESSURE, just a really nice guy named Phil H.

by from Columbia, MD |

Buying a new car is a very long process, however, my sales person, Phil Hamilton was very attentive, answered all my questions, and worked hard to get me what I wanted. I bought a 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback, and I made a new friend in the process. You won't go wrong going to Apple Ford.

Good People - Jesse Nammack

by from Severna Park, MD |

Entire sales experience was great! Jesse Nammack is an excellent sales representative and knows the true meaning of customer service.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

The entire process was very smooth, enjoyable, and much faster than my experience buying cars compared with other dealership. I went in knowing the model that I want to see and possibly buy. I was lucky in that they had several of that model available. 1st Impression: The part that I appreciated the most is not being mobbed by sales people the moment I walked into the door. I hate that about other dealerships. Sales team: Ron M. and Jesse N. were very good. Ron did majority of the up front show and tell and the test drive and explanation of the buying process and what I would expect if I buy from Apple Ford. Ron was courteous and polite. Knowledgable regarding the car model being sold. Jesse finished the processing and helped me along the buying process from finance to delivery. He was also courteous and polite. Knowledgable regarding the car model I was buying. When I asked for more technical information about the hybrid engine, he went above and beyond in getting me the extra information to satisfy my curiosity which I very much appreciated. Most sales people would've just gave a company line and brushed off my request. Finance and customer Service: This process was surprisingly quick. No one was sitting around idle (that I saw). It was one of the quickest processing that I have seen. Overall: I would recommend Apple Ford, Columbia, MD to everyone.