Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd, Columbia, MD 21045

New 877-225-2719
Used 877-812-1393
Service 877-355-8990

To serve every Apple Ford customer with the highest integrity and excellence each and every time!

Great service dept...11 years experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I have nothing but good things to say about Apple Ford's service department. My husband and I have had a few recalls between us and all repairs have been made quickly. Scheduling an appointment has been easy, there's a free shuttle available if you need it, the time for repairs has been accurate, and everyone has been so pleasant. And, most recently, my car has been returned to me after being washed. I've also had regular maintenance performed there, as has my husband....nothing negative to say about any of our experiences.

Service Department is going down hill

by from Ellicott City |

The last year or two, the service department has been going downhill. We've scheduled appointments in advance only to have them not even start on the car that day. They have claimed there is no problem with a car we've taken in, then we get a recall/service notice 6 months later for the problem. The Quick lube hasn't been checking things they are supposed to, and either the water in the car was is really dirty or they're not actually washing the car either. I hope to see this improve, I'm starting to look for a new dealer. On the sales side they've been great to deal with, but disappointing on the service side the last year or two.

Great Dealer,Smooth Sales Process,Great Ammenities

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great Dealer,Smooth Sales Process,Great Ammenities

Great dealership

by from Odenton Md |

Verry happy with Apple ford . The salesmen were respectiful and polite I just wish the application process was a little faster. Always seems to Take forever . My wife and I highly recomed apple ford this is the familys fourth vehicle bought from Apple ford .

Apple Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and the kind words.

Service

by from Millersville MD |

I had a very favorable visit to Apple. Great service and great personnel.

Great Service, quick and at a reasonable price.

by from Washington DC |

I had no idea that a 40,000 mile regularly schedule maintenance could actually only take 60 minutes! Job well done and done quickly. This is my first Ford and I had not diea that maintenance was inexpensive and quick. I am a reformed European car owner and I will never go back. thanks Apple Ford!

the service people were very profession

by from Westminster,MD |

service was done in a timely manor, as very satisfied.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

by from Street, MD |

Bought a 2014 Raptor that turned out to be a lemon and Ford is buying it back. Scott Rippy, sales manager, wants me to WAIT 8-12 WEEKS for a new truck, but would NOT sell me the truck they had SITTING on their lot. He stated that the lemon WAS FORDS problem and NOT APPLE FORDS problem. Apple Ford's CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!!! Scott is a TOTAL POMPUS JERK. I was at the dealership for SEVERAL MONTHS trying to get my truck fixed and told Scott to put me in the new truck, but he refused. Curtis the service manager was great while my truck was there for over 45 days out of service. Talked to Chip the owner and he was not very responsive to what I had to tell him. If you want GREAT customer service DO NOT GO TO APPLE FORD!!!!! WORST DEALER EVER!!! I own 47 Super Duties for my construction company and this will be THE last ford I buy. Called Lynne at Ford and told her about this and she said the dealer is a franchise and they are SUPPOSED to do the right thing for THEIR customers, but they can make their own decisions. Obviously Chip has NO CONTROL of his sales manager and lets him make all the decisions for the dealership. Sad to see an owner has no control of his OWN dealership. One can see who really wears the pants at that dealership and sadly its NOT THE OWNER...

Quick Lane service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I love the convenience of taking my car for oil changes and simple repairs to Quick Lane. Service staff are professional and service is timely.

Great service!

by from Columbia, MD |

I work for a state agency, every time one of our vehicles has an issue we take it directly to Steve Watts great service! Great guy! he's a huge asset to you all's team in my opinion. We are always pleased with the work done and the speedy customer service.

Great Service

by from Maryland |

Came in to have service done on my 2014 Ford Focus. Made an appointment was in and out in an hour, just lke they said when I asked how long. Love Apple Ford. This is my first Ford purchase always had a Chevrolet. never going back to Chevy's again.Love the service, and love my salesman Justin. My spouse is looking to buy a new car around Labor Day. and guess where we are going. Apple Ford. Yeahhhhhhhhhh.