Jimmy Granger Ford

251 Hwy 171, Stonewall, LA 71078

New 888-563-8158
Used 877-270-1280
Service 888-348-9472

"Jimmy Granger Ford is a Cool Place to Buy a Car"

Excellent experience

by from Stonewall, LA |

I got a quote on a set of tire for my F250. The quote was very reasonable, only $10 higher than a popular online tire retailer. When my ticket was brought to me I found the price was even less than the quote. Sean, the service adviser was great. The service was done promptly and the waiting area was comfortable. They had nice clean restrooms, TV, coffee and internet service while I waited. Why go anywhere else?

customer

by from Stonewall, LA |

i know your dept. is busy but two and one half hours to change my oil and rotate my tires. come on. the service rep. was very helpful and friendly.

Great people

by from Stonewall, LA |

The service department where very nice thay let us no step by step what they where doing to my truck thanks Shaun you where very nice

Great atmosphere

by from Stonewall, LA |

Everyone had a smile on their face and any question I had they happily answered it for me

Very Satisified Family!!!

by from Stonewall, LA |

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME Customer Service!!!! This was our very first Ford vehicle purchase, we have ALWAYS been Nissan fans. Gator, our Sales Representative at Jimmy Granger Ford went above and beyond to answer ALL our questions. He was very informative and really knew the in's and out's of the trucks that we were interested in. We left your location with no questions unanswered. We will DEFINATELY, recommend all of our friends and family to your company. Thanks so much for making our first FORD purchase very memorable :) Amber, Shawn & Jesse Bynog

the dealership is like the old handshake deals.

by from Stonewall, LA |

I was only there for less than 2 hrs and everyone was as nice as they could be. One of the lady workers came in the waiting room and offered water or coffee to us and the waiting room was big, nice, and cold. Maybe too cold. I am not a ford person and even though I paid too much for my truck (my fault) the experience since I have had it after the first 2 weeks (a little set-back) that was handled with discussion with Mr. Granger and a handshake to rectify the problem everything is great. My only thoughts are when I wear out my tires and I will see if Mr. Trey's word is good (which I am 100% positive it will be. Mr. Jimmy Granger is a class act and very personable which i guess makes him the good businessman he is. I feel a lot better with my ford because of the dealership I got it from. Thank you----- R.J.Miller

Repairs on 2014 Escape

by from Stonewall, LA |

We took our 2014 Escape in on two separate occasions. The first was for recall work,which was done while we waited and fairly quickly. The second time was for a "bumping" on the rear driver side . We told the service dept. that we would wait for it and nothing was ever said about how long it would take. After about 4 hours we finally got a ride home from a family member. We had forgotten something in the car so we went back to the dealership the next day and the vehicle had not even been seen at that time. Once we arrived we were told the " it was next after a Focus had a door handle put on" We said ,we would just go home and to call us when it was ready. We went home, and in about an hour and were called and told it was ready. Our question was...if it was only going to take about an hour to put new shocks on it,why did it take two days to get it done? Having said that, I will say the staff is very courteous and top notch in every other way.

service

by from Stonewall, LA |

came in for oil change.checkin was timely and informative.service was quick and correct.

Great Service

by from Stonewall, LA |

Oil change. Waiting chairs could be a bit more comfortable.

New car

by from Stonewall, LA |

It took a little longer than I thought to pick up my vehicle, but was happy to get it. My salesman called me to thank me for purchasing a car, I asked him if there was suppose to be a spare key, and he said he would find out and call me back before the end of the day, and I haven't heard from him since. I was also suppose to get cookies sent to my work and have yet to receive them. As far as the staff at Granger, was very helpful. Thank you !!