Jimmy Granger Ford

251 Hwy 171, Stonewall, LA 71078

New 888-563-8158
Used 877-270-1280
Service 888-348-9472

"Jimmy Granger Ford is a Cool Place to Buy a Car"

Great customer service

by from Shreveport, LA |

Granger Ford made it so easy to buy our Super Duty Ford for our company. All information and the buying process was made easy, the environment was welcoming and follow up has been timely. I would definitely recommend Granger Ford to anyone, and will buy again from them.

Exceptional Customer Satisfaction

by from Shreveport, La |

I have purchased several vehicles from Jimmy Granger Ford and have found the staff to be extremely helpful in this often confusing process. Their patience and willingness to walk a new buyer through the maze of documents was most impressive and appreciated. I have purchase many vehicles over the years but my experiences with the seamless process at Jimmy Granger Ford has made me a very faithful and loyal customer. I highly recommend this dealership based upon it's total commitment to customer satisfaction.

Great Place to buy

by from Alexandria,La |

I currently have 5 Granger Ford vehicles new and used. They are the best!

Great service

by from Shreveport La |

Buying my F 150 was a great experience. The salespeople were knowledgeable and friendly. I was given a good price for my trade and bought my truck at a great price. I've had all my service done there as well and treated great there too. I won't go anywhere else!

New car sales manager has to go.

by from Stonewall, La. |

The goofy new car sales manager almost cost Granger a new truck sale. Dude is in the wrong business. One dedicated salesman and the owner made this sale happen. Get past the clown and you will have a great deal from Jimmy. I have purchased new and used vehicles from them for years.

worst dealer ever

by from shreveport la. |

The worst experience ever on buying a car the finance broad Wendy is a real piece of work shes rude does not return calls lies to customer when she done trying to help the customer she just hangs up on you!!! I called back and she told me she no longer has that vehicle for sale or any other vehicle for me!!!! So basically she refused to sell me a car!!!!! Very rude person & poor customer service & treats people like crap never return there ever!!!!!!

My 2012 mustang

by from Stonewall, La |

This is a fabulous place to buy a car! I've wanted to purchase a new mustang for several years. Jimmy Granger came through for me. They were fair on my trade and were able to get my notes where I needed them. The salesperson Gator was great! Customer service is fantastic! Now I'm in a car that I've wanted, and I love it! Jimmy Granger is a cool place to buy a car!!!

My new F250

by from Shreveport |

When I got ready to trade my truck for a new F250, I drove out to Jimmy Granger in Stonewall. They had a much bigger selection of trucks than I thought they would. The sales lady (Sandy) was real nice and I got a good trade in on my truck and a nice new one. I liked it. The whole thing was cool.

It really is a cool place

by from Shreveport, LA |

I was looking for a F-150 truck. Started out on line and found out all the dealerships around have the same thing and offer the same "deals". The thing I found at Jimmy Granger Ford that was different was the people. Very nice to work with and helped every step of the way. They even gave me a flat screen tv too.

Nice People

by from Shreveport |

I just bought a new 2012 F 150 from Jimmy Granger Ford. I have bought lots of vehicles in my life but never had such a easy going experience. I felt like I was a friend instead of a customer. I like the way Jimmy Granger does business.