KIA Autosport

6637 Pensacola Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32505

Used 850-981-1234

Sneaky business practices.

by from Pensacola, Fl |

Said they needed a credit report to give me a CarFax so we foolishly went along with it...we were nowhere close to buying a car though and I thought the request was odd, but it was the first dealership we had been to in years and figured maybe things have changed. What they didn't tell me is that they would run our credit report through NUMEROUS BANKS which has lowered our credit score. At least a dozen, perhaps more. Weeks later I get letter after letter from banks either accepting, or denying, or credit request. Turns out my credit score dropped due to their sleazy actions. We should have been told this ahead of time. Due to this action I will never buy a car from Kia in Pensacola.

AMAZING CAR BUY EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Pensacola, FL |

I can not say enough amazing things about Kia Autosport in Pensacola. I was in desperate need for a vehicle and worried about my credit. I had never bought a car before, so I was a little nervous about the whole process, but the internet manager, Dave "Catfish" and sales staff went out their way to help me. I bought a Kia Soul and I can say with confidence that it was the best buying decision I have ever made. I highly recommend Kia Autosport to everyone because they really do go that extra mile to make sure you get a great deal!

USED CAR

by from 32505 |

I BOUGHT MY 3RD USED CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HAVE ALWAYS SAVED ME MONEY! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I GET A CHECK FOR $250 FOR EVERYONE I SEND UP THERE!

They didn't seem interested in selling me a car.

by from Milton,FL |

Sales people didn't seem interested in finding a Cadenza for me, so I went to Lee Kia in Ft Walton Beach,FL and Joe Casler found the car I wanted and I purchased same on Aug31,2013.

2002 tahoe inquiry

by from Pensacola fl |

Never heard back if vehicle was available Or offered another vehicle if this one was sold

great service

by from Pensacola, FL |

The comment about the service people working off commission and only wanting to increase the bill seemed like a different experience than what I had. I received a coupon in the mail for a "super special" for $10. It included oil change, tire rotation, inspection, and a few other things. I brought it in on the day it expired without an appointment, and they weren't able to do it that day but they still let me use the coupon on the day I got it done (they clipping the expiration date off of the bottom) ...and they even put the coupon back in my car. They were professional, helpful, and polite. The guy even walked out from behind the counter to open the door for me.

great deal and great car

by from columbus ga |

Worked with jeff hendley, he was great. Jeff, mike (finance) and tye (manager) treated with great respect and got me a great deal on my used car. I will recommend all my friends to Kia Autosport used cars on box rd. They listened to me and found the right car for my needs and budget, they were not pushy and let me take my time. they also gave me a car fax without even asking. thanks Kia autosport

Warning DON"T BUY A KIA

by from Pensacola, FL |

First off the prices when you go in for routine service change from the quotes they give you. The service people work off commission so they don't care about what the sales people told you. Tires for life is a huge rip off! Sales people tell you one thing then the service department will charge huge fees like $80 to install a (one) tire. Then another $80 for alignment. Really?!?!?! All for maybe a "free" tire. Not to mention to even keep up with the tires for life you have to get all your work done at the dealership and these fees apply to everything including overpriced oil changes! Not worth the hassle!

Tires for life

by from Pensacola FL |

Saleman says that tires for life is if you hit a curb we will replace the tire. Service mange will not answer question he will hang upon you. Service adviser will curse at you on the phone. And the won't replace you tire as said by there saleman. Tires for life is if it is woreout. So don't belive what you are told from this dealership. They want to see you in a kia so they can laugh at you also. They are very unprofession there. They won't stand behind there cars or service. they won't fix it if you drive there you got to have an appointment. Welcome to Kia autosport in Pensacola FL.

Poor Sales Team and Overpriced

by from Pensacola, FL |

For some reason Kia Autosport thinks that $5,000 over MSRP is a "reasonable" price. Besides the insultingly high prices the sales manager just talked in circles and was NOT professional at all. I would NEVER recommend that any self respecting car buyer even bother to stop there. Its worth the trip to Daphne, AL to get a much better deal on a Kia.