Honda of Salem

Service 888-386-7918

Reputation matters

Best choice!

by from Keizer, OR |

I came to Honda of Salem with no intentions of buying a car. I am a college student and I was trying to figure how much a car would cost and how to fit into my budget. Brandi was the salesperson available and when I explained the situation I was in she was totally understanding. At no point did I feel pressured to buy a car or feel like I was an inconvenience to her. She walked me through what was important to look at when trying to find the perfect car. I left that night after about an hour and a half of talking. A few days later, after looking at other dealerships, I returned to Brandi and she excitedly approached me saying that they just an amazing car perfect for what I was looking for. She was going to call me later that day and had it in the back waiting. After talking about payment options and test driving I left with a 1998 Honda Accord. My first car and I love it! If you are wanting to have someone looking out for your best interests Brandi is the Best by far! Thanks so much for your help!

Retired guy

by from Salem, Or |

Great experience! Fast and efficient service and very reasonable price. This was second time Chelsea Collins worked with me and I really liked her help. She was very good at what she does.

Wonderful buying experience!

by from Salem, Oregon |

I found car I wanted to see new Civic EX-L on the Honda of Salem website, requested a quote. I got a phone call from Scott Jacobsen within 10 minutes. The car was waiting for me to test drive when I arrived. My entire buying experience with Scott was very pleasant. I would recommend Scott and Honda of Salem to everyone. My experience with the finance manager was equally pleasant and quick. I had my older Honda serviced at this dealership and am so impressed with the customer service and look forward to bringing my new car in for service. I can't think of a single negative comment (except the facility itself needs updating).

Most Recent Service

by from Keizer OR |

I have been using this dealership since before purchasing my 2008 Honda Ridgeline in July of 2009.Nothing is done without consulting me first.They always keep me updated on what services or parts to think about in the future;such as tire and filter replacements.

Willard Grounds

by from Salem, Or. |

I was very pleased with Matt and his customer service. I look forward to your new location in Dec.

Honda Owner

by from Salem, OR |

Took our used Honda Odyssey in for scheduled oil change and recall on fuel pump covetr replacement. Both were performed quickly but the fuel pump cover replacement left a strong fuel odor that didn't dissipate quickly. Dealer got me back in the next day & corrected the issue to my satisfaction.

Great service

by from Stayton OR |

These folks did a great job and got me in and out in a reasonable amount of time!

Quick, easy, efficient, professional.

by from Salem, OR |

I just had an oil/filter change. Quick, easy, efficient. Service personnel were all very professional. Cannot think of how Honda of Salem could have improved the experience.

What do you mean by 'Title"?

by from Salem, OR |

The only concern is the facility - but they are moving to a brand new one before the end of the year!

Salem of Honda

by from Albany, Oregon |

Thank you for repairing my car for free when someone else caused the problem.

My review- Bought Honda Accord on 10/13.

by from Salem, OR |

Overall experience test driving the car and working with Pedro Marquez and Brandi DeAngelo went very well. They were knowledgeable and not pushy. Both of them were awesome. The buying process took a long time and we felt the cleaning of the car and gas could have happened while we were signing papers. Also, the person we met with for the financing was way too pushy with selling warranties. It really turned us off to buying a warranty.