Mark Mitsubishi Glendale

Used 888-802-7173
Service 877-267-7025

Excellent Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

My Wife and I have been doing business with this dealership for a long time now. We have purchased about 15 vehicles from this dealer. Brandon and Adam know exactly what we want and have always done what ever it takes to get the deal done. And No they do not pay us to buy vehicles we just like getting new vehicles. Every time i have been in getting service or anything else i am always greeted by name and i always feel like family. We always receive personal emails about whats going on and to see how we are doing. My wife and i even received tickets from them to go to a Car show last November when it came to town. I thought it was very kind of them to buy us tickets to the car show. We had a very nice conversation with the Mitsubishi Representative at the show. Once again that great feel of family. I can say that i used to hate looking for a new vehicles. In-fact we went to several other dealerships and did not feel comfortable buying. We spoke to our Credit Union and they suggest this dealership and we have been coming here ever since. You have a customer for Life. Thanks Brandon and everyone else. I am now waiting for the Outlander PHEV.

by from Glendale, AZ |

They have a good price and they say what they mean,and I will tell anybody to buy from Mark Mitsubishi. They have qualified employee who really understand what customer means. and is friendly and easy to deal with. I would certainly do business with them again. Also Mr. Garcia; Mr.Stens and Mr. Lockwood responded quickly and professionally to my questions and provide outstanding service, it was excellent and was the only dealership out of 10 that I was conversing with that provided me with the out the door price on a car. Finally! Excellent service strong follow up with any issues with my 2007 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ.

by from Glendale, AZ |

Stacey was extremely attentive throughout the process. She asked me all the right questions to ensure my expectations were met and upon my arrival to the dealership, she had a line of vehicles for me to check out based on the criteria we corresponded about. She was exceptional and made my experience there very pleasant and I will recommend her and the Mark Mitsubishi dealership to everyone looking for a new vehicle.

Not My Cup of Tea Dealership...

by from Goodyear, Arizona |

I can't seem to agree with many of these positive reviews posted here. I am a very experienced buyer who did not & will not purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I inquired about a particular vehicle & was contacted by Stacy, a Sr. sales rep. We went over some figures & the numbers just did not work for me, so I bowed out from further negotiations. I was then uninvitedly contacted by Asst. sales mgr. Adam Struse almost immediately.. it was then implied that my price & budget goal were unrealistic & the price of the vehicle remains the same? After 2 days of no contact, I was then again contacted by the 1st rep Stacy who informed me that a deal was close? I inquired about what she meant & was informed that Adam was preparing the purchase to close at the original price without my acknowledgement?? These people it seems are very confused, do not communicate very well & are a bit arrogant. I have since purchased a 1 yr. newer vehicle, of the same brand & model, with more options from another dealer.. I guess my price/budget goal were not unrealistic after all..! Tony.

Awesome

by from Glendale, AZ |

Stacy was a pleasure. She was so knowledgeable and went out of her way to answer all my questions. She wanted me to be happy with my choice and did not pressure me to purchase just any vechicle. Stacy took the time to get to know David and I on a personal level and was so much fun to work with. Mark was also a great person to work with. He worked with me to get the price, monthly payments and trade in to meet my needs. Everyone here is wonderful, that's way this is my 4th vechicle I purchased at this dealership.

great experience

by from phoenix, az |

This wasn't my first time buying a car but it was by far the easiest and smoothest process I have ever had. My Sales person Brandon Flohr was extremely helpful and patient with me. No hassle, no pressure. I will definitely be buying my next car from Mark Mitsubishi and from Brandon Flohr. My friends and family will also hear how happy I was. Thanks again!

Great Experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

great experience! No hassle,no pressure. We were very pleased.

by from Glendale, AZ |

We have bought over 10 vehicles from this dealership and it has been an amazing experience. This is a no pressure dealership that takes the time to understand what you need and want and work to make it happen. They have always helped look for ways to make the deal happen. They do stay in contact with you to make sure everything is ok. I even receive personal emails about new vehicles that are coming. I have only had one vehicle recall on all the vehicles i have had but it was in and out very quick. The service department is amazing. I would not trust taking my vehicle anywhere else. I have had them drive to other dealerships to get a vehicle that i wanted in a certain color or a special upgrade. This Group of people at this Dealership are special and will always have my business. They were even willing to stay after closing to help us get the deal done after i got off of work late one night

John M

by from Mesa, Az |

WOW what GREAT experience all the way around. I had just left another dealer, which I will leave unamed. Soon as I walked on the lot looking at a pre owned vehicle all the way through the whole process I was SO impressed. I will send them everyone I know in the market. Could not have een easier

Great Service

by from Phx, Az |

I have been looking around for a car and I am not quite ready to make the purchase but I recently went in to look and my salesperson Brandon Flohr was extremely helpful with any questions I had. I will definitely be buying my car from Marks Mitsu and from Brandon Flohr.