Mark Mitsubishi Phoenix

Used 888-802-7173
Service 877-267-7025

Great service

by from Washington |

Had to have warranty work done. Got an appointment quickly and they performed the job quickly. Very polite on the phone and in person.

Phenomenal experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The experience was great. They were able to get us the vehicle we have been looking for with a great deal. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Everyone was very nice and willing to work to get us a great deal.

Comfortable and friendly

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Amazing experience. Danielle was the greatest. She took everything I wanted and needed into consideration and got me a better deal than I thought I could get.

Best car buying experience

by from Peoria, AZ |

My son and daughter in law have bought several cars from this dealership. My son encouraged me to go see Stacey and he took me there last year. I bought a 2014 Mirage in February of 2014 from Stacey Hertig. It was the most relaxed and fun car buying experience I have ever had. Took the car in January 31, 2015 for it's first oil change, (I drive very little), and went to say hi to Stacey, we ended up test driving a new Outlander Sport, which is the car I really wanted and they made me a deal I could not refuse. I have to say that everyone I met at the dealership is so friendly, they shake your hand and talk to you about the car and make you feel like you are with friends. I am so happy with my Outlander. I would never think of going anywhere else for a car or buying from anyone except Stacey Hertig, she is the best. Adam is amazing, he bends over backwards to help you get the car you want. Love this dealership. Never said that about any car dealership before.

Best Prices Best Service!

by from Tucson AZ |

We drive over 100 miles simply because they had the best prices and best selection. When we showed up we were greeted quickly and professionally. Brandon was great to work with. Adam in finance was a real charm! He was very knowledgeable and polite. We would recommend them to anyone looking for any vehicle. They certainly are not your typical dealer.

Great Customer Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

I have owned or leased at least 9 vehicles in my 66 years on this planet and have NEVER had such a pleasant car buying experience. I spoke to Danielle prior to driving from Prescott to Phoenix and I could tell by our conversations that she was very knowledgeable, personable and very professional. When I arrived she greeted me at the the showroom door. She introduced me to Patrick (her boss) and her brother Adam. All three were more than happy to work with me to put me in the vehicle I wanted. I was extremely happy when told the price of the Outlander Sport I wanted to buy, especially when I saw the list of standard equipment. We talked about car salesmen (and women) having a bad rep with the public but I must say that these three people are the absolute best I have encountered in the profession. They did a great deal to dispel the "bad rep" mindset. Sincerely, Robert Morris (one appreciative customer)

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Glendale, AZ |

They worked hard to talk me into buying a car that I was not looking to buy in the best possible way. I was there getting a oil change for my 2013 Outlander Sport but left happy in my new 2014 Outlander Sport.

Awesome Experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

Very laid back and easy to work with. They made me feel comfortable, didn't try to upsell me. I was very happy and relaxed when I walked out of the dealership. Great service!

Excellent Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

Great experience, staff is very friendly and made me feel welcome. Bruce was not to pushy, like the typical car salesman, he was great!!!

Excellent Service

by from Glendale, AZ |

Bruce did a great job of making us feel comfortable in the product we were buying. Everyone at Mark Mitsubishi went above and beyond and weren't pushy. Overall, great experience.

Wonderful

by from Glendale, AZ |

Stacy went out of her way to make sure I got the car I wanted and that fit my needs.