Bob Bell Ford Hyundai Kia

Service 877-545-4103

Contact our Sales Department

wonderful sales person

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Was in and out in 2 hours. Wow! Wonderful service! Thank you, Kenny!!!!

DICK MILLER - BEST SALES REP EVER!

by from Gambrills, MD |

On January 5th, 2015, my husband and I went to Bob Bell Ford Hyundai Kia to trade-in one of our older vehicles for one that would be much more reliable. Thanks to Dick Miller, we had a wonderful experience that day. When you first meet Dick, it is so obvious he is an honest and genuine sales rep; you trust him immediately. He has a fabulous sense of humor! He makes you feel as if you have been close friends with him for years! Dick went out of his way to help us find exactly what we needed, and he never once put any pressure on us. We really appreciated that! We drove home in our new Hyundai Elantra that day, and we are very happy with it! Thank you so much to Dick Miller and everyone at Bob Bell!

Professional, Respectful and Fair

by from Severna Park, MD |

I purchased a used truck from Bob Bell in Glen Burnie. I already had a good idea of what I wanted going in. I had been on their website among many other used car websites and had a good idea of what was available locally. After a test drive we went over the vehicle and identified a few defects that needed repair. My salesman, Dick Miller, was quick to offer to have the vehicle repaired and brought up to my standards. We came to a fair price and sealed the deal quickly and painlessly. Picking up the vehicle the repairs had been done well and we've had no issues. I chose the Bob Bell dealership because of the reputation they have had and have maintained during the over-35 years that I have lived in the area.

Ask for Dick Miller!!!! He's the best!!

by from Pasadena, MD |

My husband and I want to thank Dick Miller for making our experience at Bob Bell Ford remarkable. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was nervous with the thought of buying a new/used car - Dick Miller quickly eased my nerves with his witty and cheerful attitude, as well as his knowledge and experience in the car business. He answered all of "many questions" along the way. And helped negotiate a better deal when I purchased the vehicle. We recently needed servicing on the vehicle - without hesitation, Dick Miller took care of the problem for us. For this my husband and I want to thank Dick for all of his help along the way. Yes, I would recommend Dick Miller as the salesman to ask for at Bob Bell Ford!

Great service - no pressure

by from Severna Park, MD |

Special thanks to the salesman, Dick Miller. He was very knowledgeable. What impressed me the most was the lack of pressure and the speed in which we were able to complete the deal. It wasn't an all day process.

they really work with me

by from glen burnie |

had bad credit and trying to get a car they really work with me to help give me approved for this car I went there because my brother went to dick miller and bought his truck and had great service so I went through him as well and got my car and I couldn't be happier

Brenda Potter

by from Pasadena, Maryland. |

This was the first time I bought a car from Bob Bell Ford, The sales person was awesome, and the finance department was also awesome. I would recommend Brenda Potter to anyone that I know buying a car, she cares about her customer's, and makes sure they are satisfied.

Brenda Potter Is The Best!

by from Brooklyn, MD |

I have bought 3 cars from Bob Bell Ford now and have no problem going back for more. Brenda was my latest sales person and was amazing. She was definitely a no-hassle type of seller. The process was very easy and the kid's play area was nice and clean and had a great selection of toys to play with (my sons are 9 months and 2 years and were both able to find stuff to play with). I didn't feel pressured to buy and have been loving my new Escape! Great dealership and great service.

My experience with Brenda Potter and Bob Bell For

by from Pasadena, MD |

This had to be the most painless experience that I have had buying a new truck. Brenda was able to somehow read what I was looking for without telling her. For example, I test drove two (2) trucks, an STX and an XLT.. When I got back to the showroom she knew which one I wanted before I could say anything and she was right. She made the whole process seem easy and there was no haggling over price. The finance folks were just as good. I drove my new truck home that afternoon, a happy man. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Must ask for Dick Miller!!

by from Hanover, MD |

I have bought many cars in my lifetime and must say Dick Miller has been the best sales person I have ever worked with. One thing you don't expect to get from a sales person is honesty but Dick Miller was very honest, everything he said he followed through with. He listened to what I was looking for in a car and did not try to sell me something I didn't need. One of the most friendly people to deal with. My experience doing business with him has been nothing but wonderful from the time I got out of my car till I drove away with my new car. I couldn't have asked for better service or a more pleasant and courteous person to work with.