Bob Bell Ford Hyundai Kia

Service 877-545-4103

Contact our Sales Department

BobBell Service Departtment

by from Severna Park MD |

Purchased my F-150 at Bob Bell Ford. Returned vehicle to Bob Bell's Service Department for warranty repair on cruise control. Dealt with David LeTourneau and Rick Bolewski (Svc Mgr). Service Department did NOT attempt to repair. Damage was done to the interior of vehicle. Have identified to Bob Bell Ford other electrical problems; e.g., AIR BAG fault light. Service Department won?t return phone calls. Have escalated to Ford Motor Customer Service Division for resolution. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM BOB BELL FORD.

Don't come here!

by from Philadelphia |

I scheduled a test drive for a Ford Fusion 2013 on a Saturday however when I got there, (took me more than 2 hours to get there), they told me it's sold. Seriously? I even called a day before to make sure the car I'm looking is still there, and what kind of service is this, I went all the way there for literally nothing.

Pre-owned car purchase

by from Washington, D.C. |

Looking for a specific car my wife and I found what we were looking for. However our initial experience started off poor as we made an appointment with Chris in internet sales. When we showed up on a Saturday he was not there nor did he communicated with pre-owned sales on our trip and which car we wanted to test drive. The car was not on the lot as it was being serviced at the local Subaru dealership. At that point Bruce took over and promised that we would have first crack on it after Thanksgiving. Bruce stayed in contact with us and was very accommodating to our schedule. When we were able to make it back to the dealership the car was cleaned-up and fully ready to be test driven. Needless to say the car was in excellent shape, Bruce able to answer all our questions and we left with a new car.

2007 shelby gt 500

by from essex Md |

great sales team finance manager was the best at getting me financed very happy will buy from again

Bob Bell Ford Hyundai Kia responded to this review

October 17, 2013

Thanks Al S. If you have any questions or concerns with your Shelby please give us a call. Enjoy the car!

They sold my csar by mistake

by from Richmond, VA |

We dealt with Chris from internet sales as they are based in MD and we live in VA. After more pictures taken and forwarded as we asked of the Mercedes Benz GLK we were interested in we negotiated a price via phone with the Sales Manager. I sent my application for financing via the net and was called to say I was approved. We told Chris that we would be there the next day by 10.00 am and if the pictures he sent were true to fact we would like to drive the car off the lot. He said no problem. We went to bed early as we were getting up at 3.00 to hit the road. My husband woke first and saw he had an e mail. It was from Chris, sent at 10.16 pm to say the vehicle had been sold. I spoke the next day to the service manager, a different one than who was working the night before. I asked what went wrong and what happened. After 2 hours he got back to me and said that it appeared that Chris did not relay any of the information as I have written above to anyone else at the dealership. I was also told he should have taken a deposit from us to secure the car, he never asked for one. I was told he was new at internet sales. Obviously he was not trained correctly, and I lost the car to someone else. Be very careful of the procedures that ARE followed and which SHOULD be followed if you consider purchasing via the internet.

what a let down!

by from edgewater md |

fell in love with a car and i even set up an appointment to come test drive when we arrived we were told they sold it the night before and laughed about it. a phone saying the car was sold would have been great before driving all the way to the dealership. i will never go back to bob bell ever again. Oh and dont use the online chat system because that seems to be a waste of time and thats what im assuming the salesmen were laughing about because since the appt. was made threw that they said that its just a computer ........ USELESS

Find a different Hyandai Dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

I ce here because it was the closest Hyundai dealership to me, which I regret more then anything. The first visit was pleasant enough and I was offered a good price. I came back a week later after I ha made my decision with some paperwork which gave me a supplier discount. They offered me a price that was $700 higher and would not honor the price from the last week, eventually telling me "we don't even want to sell you the car for this price, there is no way you were given that other offer." Long story short, after filling out the applications and some paperwork in the morning, I made an appointment to come back at 5pm to take delivery. I waited for 10 minutes before anyone even approached me because my sales guy was too busy for me. After that, I get seated and the guy disappears for 15 minutes without telling me where he is going. I stand up at that time and find him chumming it up with another sales guy in the ford dealership. By the time the manager got involved, I was already out the door. At which point he told me he didn't want to sell me the car and that if I came back on the property, the cops would be called. I tell him the situation and he tells me "sir your stressed, so you're taking it out on us". If it wasn't for the fact that I needed a car and they were the only one with the trim and color I wanted, I would have walked out. The lady in finance was very kind and finally started walking me through the process she was going through. The only thing she did was ask me to give them only good reviews or to just not fill out any surveys since I had such a bad experience.

A wonderful experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I was looking to trade a car for a 2011 Mustang, certified, and found the car at Bob Bell. The test ride and negotiation were quick, the car was prepared for sale, and I walked out of the dealership with the Mustang in 2 hours. No hassle at all. The dealership was great to work with - highly recommended.

Used Car Purchase

by from Towson,Maryland |

Price makes you a customer on anything but service keeps you a long time customer. Buying a used car is like eating a box of chocolate, you never know what your going to get. Make no quick decisions,buy extended waranty if possible,and always be plesant with the people you deal with. Purchased a used Acura 3 weeks ago from dealer had to return car for check engine light,Great service,dealer made me a customer for long time. ITS SIMPLE (I do sales for a living)

Bob Bell Nissan Kia

by from Sparrows Point, Md. |

Had a pleasurable experience at Bob Bell on Eastern Ave. We shopped many dealerships and began our search on Cars.Com. Bob Bell was always very responsive and attentive to our needs. No other dealership came close to matching their price and add ons (like free oil changes for 1 year). Would strongly recommend this dealership for your next new or used car purchase.