Bob Bell Ford Hyundai Kia

Service 877-545-4103

Contact our Sales Department

New Respect Best Service

by from Greenland Beach, Maryland |

Erick Banke and Erick Morris brought a whole new and excellent experience to purchasing a new vehicle. In the past I hated to contact any dealership because you are never left alone. You know the constant calls, the pressure to come in to the dealership, emails, etc. NOT THIS TIME AROUND. Erick B. said I want to earn your business and did he ever. He asked all the right questions. When I said contact me by email...he did...even though he had my cell number. That was a first for me. Never was there any pressure. Both Erick's worked hard to meet our needs and I can say...we are a customer for life. What a positive experience. I can't say enough about these two professionals who hold true to words and that was another first for me. If you are looking for a great team to guide you into a new vehicle, these two guys I highly recommend. If you doubt my write up then I challenge you to find out for yourself. Seriously. I am already recommending them to my friends.

The best experience Ihave ever had buying a car.

by from Glen Burnie,Maryland 21061 |

Eric was very helpful .He was patient, answered all questions made the price so I could manage the payement. Nice smile made us feel comfortable and no pressure.

Good rebates, but a bit pushy

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I initially emailed the dealership asking for information about new or used cars in a price range I wanted. The responses were friendly and suggested a Hyundai Elantra could fit my budget because of the special rebates being offered, but no price mentioned in the email. They suggested I come in to see what kind of deal they could make me. I agreed to come and get information in person being very upfront that I was interested in paying $200 a month for a vehicle and wasn't that concerned on what type of vechile it was as long as it met my price. Seems pretty easy right? My salesman Bob Wells was a super nice and friendly person with answers to all my questions. I was shown a new Elantra and I did like it. All the paperwork was done with the last step being telling me my payment which was my primary concern from the beginning. The first payment I was offered was $304 a month. I quickly declined saying I came for information and a payment of $200. If that can't be done I can come back later and go with a different car. The payment than was dropped to $256 and a additional salesman coming in to pitch me about what a good deal I was getting. Again I said there wasn't room in my budget that I would have to get another car later. He kept on pushing and I did agree to get the car. Overall I think I did get a descent deal from them, however I felt I was pressured into purchasing before I was ready as it is the goal of the dealership to sale their cars.

Excellent Service!

by from Olney, MD |

I went in to shop around for a new car. Wasn't sure what I wanted to get.I test drove a few cars and was able to get an amazing deal from William Hassan and Eric Coleman on a brand new Hyundai Elantra. I was very satisfied with the customer service. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in getting a new car to go there! You will not be disappointed.

Great Experience

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I was looking online for vehicles. I found my Fusion hybrid online for a nice price. So I was working with the internet sales service. Once I went to go look at the vehicle I was directed to see Terry. She got the key for the Fusion immediately let me take it for a test drive. Once all was said and done and I was satisfied and ready to get numbers, she was very helpful in making sure that when I noticed the price she stated was not the price it stated online she made sure to find out why and fix the issue. She is very insightful about the vehicle and all the features. She answered all the questions I had. I think our entire time at the dealership from showing up and leaving with my Fusion was about 4 hours. Everyone who worked with me was very helpful, polite, and respectful.

Not so bad afterall

by from Crownsville, MD |

We were dreading buying another car. Past experiences included excessive time, too much haggling and at times just plain lies. We had our requirements and knew what we could do financially. Bill Backman worked with us, never lying, always patient with our questions and concerns and was truly interested in what we wanted. All the staff we met were courteous and very pleasant and the final process of acquiring the car worked very smoothly.

Review

by from Joppa |

I bought a 2015 elantra and I got great service and a great price I would recommend anyone to come buy a car here.

Love my Ford Focus

by from Baltimore MD |

With less than stellar credit I was waiting for the pitch....It never happened. The buying process was painless and everyone in the dealership was friendly and eager to help. I have already given out cards to friends and recommended the salesman.

GREAT NIGHT

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I found my vehicles on line knew exactly what I wanted color, options everything. Chris in the Internet sales got me started. Then I went to Bob Bell and Bruce Pugh my salesman was patient as we were actually there to purchase 2 vehicles. My color was gone i thought about leaving but Bruce found an alternate with all my options I wanted. I love my new Ford escape. My daughter loves her new Ford Fusion. Can't get her to stop washing it... :)

Wonderful Experience!

by from Pasadena, MD |

My husband had been in a couple of days before, and the sales associate remembered his name, and the car we were thinking of trading in. Even though we didn't meet all the criteria for the incentives given right then, because I was a long time customer, they went out of their way to show their appreciation by giving me the best deal possible. Every team member we worked with was very professional, gave great service, and went out of their way to make it a very positive experience. There was no such thing as the old fashioned notion of strong armed sales tactics - none whatsoever! It was wonderful! I ended up with a wonderful new car, and I would strongly recommend Bob Bell Ford to anyone! Thanks so very much!