Brown's Honda City

Service 866-694-3879

Buy happy

Great Service

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I always have a good experience at Brown's Honda. I normally have Eric who is very customer oriented and a pleasure to work with.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback, Dale. Hearing that you had a good experience with us is always encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. I will be sure to share your feedback with Eric. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Tim Eubank - General Manager - tim.eubank@brownscar.com

First Service and full cleaning and waxing.

by from Glen Burnie, Md. |

Professional personnel both at service desk and in the shop. First service on vehicle done in an outstanding manner and well above the time allotted for the service. Looking forward to many more years of dealing with this company.

Happy buyer!

by from Brooklyn Park, MD |

Andy Klausing was great! He was honest and up front with me and was able to get me the exact vehicle that I wanted.

Brown's Honda is the BEST.

by from Centreville,Md. |

I can always count on Brown's to do a great job and solve any problem . They have always kept the maintance on my Hondas up,to keep them working at tip top shape. I CAN GET IN FOR APPT. They have convenient hours for working people too.Everyone is pleasant . They have shuttle service ,if needed.

Great, efficient service

by from Glen Burnie,MD |

Since I have been using Brown's Honda for many years personel recognize me..it is very nice. I liked that I was taken home and picked up.

Pleasant deal, knowledgeable staff, not pushy.

by from Pasadena, Md. |

P.J. Is a very knowledgeable & personable young man. We were all impressed with him, even my son-in-law who is not easily impressed. The best thing was, he wasn't pushy. If he had been I would not have purchased. Also, Nancy in finance was the same way. Very pleasant, explained all the add ons & let me decide for myself. I appreciate that . Service to install my extras was also a pleasant experience. Personable, friendly, & efficient.

Great experience

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

The salesman was knowledgable about the vehicles he was selling, answered all of my questions, was patient while I decided on a vehicle, and literally ran to accommodate any request I made. Even if I didn't purchase a cast that day, you can appreciate the effort put in by the salesman (Nick).

Service persons is very nice and helpful.

by from Catonsville Md |

Dave is the best service person he is nice and friendly. he is willing to go the extra mile for his customers.

Nice Building, Friendly staff

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My salesman, Nick Coleman, was very friendly and approachable. He put up with my many questions and was so apologetic when your computer system went down for a little while, even though it wasn't anyone's fault.

August 29, 2015

Chloe, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our staff. Nick is great with people and he strives to create a positive experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Please do not hesitate to visit us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Regards, Tim Eubank - General Manager - tim.eubank@brownscar.com

Services and Sales

by from Glen Burnie Maryland |

Dave is a very caring person, and always makes me feel confident about what is being done to the car. I have always felt very taken care of when using Browns services because of great service people like Eric, Dave and Jennifer.

August 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Mary. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. It is wonderful to hear that Eric, Dave and Jennifer were able to provide you a great service. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Tim Eubank - General Manager - tim.eubank@brownscar.com

Browns is The Best

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Kenny Taiwo is the Man. Second car I have bought from Kenny and the 4th overall from Browns. I will not go anywhere else and refer people to Kenny often. Most recent car was a 2015 Accord Sport. Whole process took about 90 minutes and I left with a brand new beautiful Honda, again!

August 26, 2015

Andrew, on behalf of Brown's Honda City, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Kenny is a valued member of our team and it is a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchases. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Tim Eubank - General Manager - tim.eubank@brownscar.com